Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls leaving their crap at my place

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have barely even settled into my new apartment and a young lady who spent the night recently has left a brush in my bathroom. Women do this as a way of marking their territory to other women and they check to see if anyone else is doing this too.

My question is what should be my policy on this issue? Should I check after they leave and keep track of what belongs to who putting it back out where they left it when they come back? Or should I just throw their shiznit away and act like I don't know what they are talking about if they ask?

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I know just what you mean and your'e right, all women do this shyt, for the reasons you mentioned and to keep thier foot in the door, as well as to "remind him of me". What bullshyt. Anyway I don't think I'd throw it away man. Women's beauty shyt costs a damn fortune if you ask me, and she'll be pissed. I know what to do, saw it on Seinfeld, keep it but tell her you dropped it in the toilet by mistake. Or brush your dog w/ it and leave all the stinkin a$$ dog hair in the brush so she sees it when she comes next time. That should break the girls habit of leaving her shyt at your new digs.
Later--Crowes

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put it away in a drawer and give it back to her the next time you see her with a simple: "You left this at my place."

You giving it back to her is a pretty big dis - basically saying "I'm not ready for this, keep your crap out of my bathroom." Chances are, she'll take the hint and won't do it again.

But, if she does do it again, I would say she is either a)dumb or b)a possesive type. Meaning, keep it light with this girl.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need more input on this, BUMP!

------------------

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never even thought about that. When I moved out of my last place I literally had a box full of brushes, sweaters, jackets, bras & panties (all from different girls). I just kept it all in one place.. if they wanted it back, they could go look for it.

Jealousy card, anyone?

-Chris

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I look at it I can either do something to send a message to them not to do it (throwing it away may be somewhat extreme). Or I can just collect the stuff and keep it out of sight of other women. If I do that, I have to decide whether to put it back when they come over keeping track of what belongs to whom or I can put it away somewhere until they ask. If I chose the latter, that sends a message that I am onto their game. Is that the message I want to send? I am kind of leaning towards that right now.

------------------

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I faced a similar situation with my current girlfriend. At the beginning, I never let her keep her stuff at my place. I gave her a toothbrush, and said that was my limit. Thereafter, her shampoo made it to my apartment, and every now and then, she leaves underwear, etc...

For now, I don't have a problem because we're exclusive. My advice to you, however, is to simply say that your place is just that -- YOUR place. If she wants to stay over, she has to bring her stuff, but when she leaves must take it with her.

Bottom line: you either lay down the law...or you lay down and let her walk all over you in your own apartment. Remember, a man's home is his castle -- not his and HER castle.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER LET A WOMAN KEEP ANYTHING AT YOUR PLACE! The perfect way to solve this is to do your business with her at HER place. That way, you can get up and leave whenever you want to, you don't have to worry about her sticking around if you don't want her to. If you notice her leaving something behind, call her on it and tell her that she "forgot" it. Otherwise, if you notice after she's gone, stash it away somewhere and give it back to her THE VERY NEXT TIME you see her. She'll get the hint, and she'll think you're mysterious and even see you as a challenge for giving it back to her. One of the worst things though isn't even brushes, it's women who leave their damn feminine hygiene products at your place... the brush can be explained to other girls usually, but Tampax...? Not usually. As you said, she's doing it for the same reason your dog hits the sidewalk in front of your house.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."
Jim Horning

"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."
H. L. Mencken

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

"If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me"
Jimmy Buffet, Song Title

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I don't know what the Christ I was thinking about keeping track of the **** that different girls leave, I needed to be set straight with that one! From now on, trickynick won't be havin dat in dis house!

------------------

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping track--WAY too much work, and you wouldn't get it right, anyway.

If she leaves something valuable (like an earing) hide it away and say you swept up the floor / cleaned the place and didn't find it.

That, or return it next time and make a simple, direct command (not a request) that she take everything with her when she leaves. This works if you give the impression you know full well about marking territory.

A little off topic but related:

As for hiding stuff--anything you don't want her to find (a GF / LTR) she will--eventually--without a doubt---find. Hiding it won't work, unless it's off-site. That goes for numbers stored in your phone, cookies and temp files on your computer, vids in a box in the closet on the top shelf, stuff taped under the dresser, etc.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed:
Keeping track--WAY too much work, and you wouldn't get it right, anyway.

If she leaves something valuable (like an earing) hide it away and say you swept up the floor / cleaned the place and didn't find it.

That, or return it next time and make a simple, direct command (not a request) that she take everything with her when she leaves. This works if you give the impression you know full well about marking territory.

A little off topic but related:

As for hiding stuff--anything you don't want her to find (a GF / LTR) she will--eventually--without a doubt---find. Hiding it won't work, unless it's off-site. That goes for numbers stored in your phone, cookies and temp files on your computer, vids in a box in the closet on the top shelf, stuff taped under the dresser, etc.
I disagree about hiding something valuable. I am not that diabolical.

Also, that's bullcrap about not being able to keep things from her. Numbers on your phone? My phone is always on me or it's off and nobody knows the pin number to turn it on but me. There is no way she can mess with it and not have me know. And the computer, no way I'd let her touch it and chicks don't get to stay at my place when I'm not there, it just doesn't happen.

------------------

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you intend on having something exclusive with the girl, don’t let them leave anything at your place, especially a toothbrush. As Sting mentioned, you might think a little toothbrush is fairly insignificant, but it’s actually one of the best ways for women to mark their territory.

*To the women who just read that, I have techniques to counter the toothbrush trap, so it won’t work on me no matter how hard you try. Don’t worry fellow Dons, I’ll reveal one the tactics in the future*

So getting back to your situation, an easy way to prevent her from leaving any of her things is to just say, “You got everything?” right before she is about to leave. She’ll either say ‘yeah’ or ‘I think so’, or a combination of both.

After she answers, follow up with, “Hold on, I’ll go check”. Then do a quick search for her belongings. The method is simple yet effective. No need to keep track of or throw away things.

Here’s an extra tip, when you go to her place leave some of your things there…especially a toothbrush. Layta playa…

-Pimp

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, toward the beginning of my relationship with my girlfriend, she had left a distinct piece of lingerie on top of one of my dressers. I jokingly asked her whether she left it there so other women would see and get the message.

She didn't deny it...

There is no legitimate reason for leaving something at another person's place unless you plan on spending a lot of time there.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

MrNasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... this is funny sht... i don't own my place and no girl has ever left anything in dorm room..so i wouldn't have thought of anything like this if a girl left her stuff at my place... this is good experience.. thanks dudes..
hahha .. girls like dogs marking their territory... hahaha... this is really funny... how that twisted mind of chicks works... hahaha

based on replys, i would say i would just hide it and put it back when she comes back...(she dousn't have a key, right) if she is playing games, then why shouldn't i...

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrNasty:

based on replys, i would say i would just hide it and put it back when she comes back...(she dousn't have a key, right) if she is playing games, then why shouldn't i...
I have come to realize the problem with that. If her stuff is still where she left it, then that is going to lead her to believe that she's the only girl coming over there (she won't suspect you are keeping track and putting things back). She'll assume you aren't seeing anyone else and she'll no longer wonder.

The key is that they can't think one way or the other about whether or not you're seeing other women, they have to wonder.

------------------

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a GREAT thread. I'm currently having this same problem. Funny, how many guys do you think leave stuff at a girls place? Lol. Zero, of course. Only a woman would be so insecure.

I had a girl I'm currently seeing ask upon leaving if she could leave her toiletries in my bathroom. I told her "No." She said ok, and I took her home. Upon returning I was pissed to discover all of her fvcking toiletries still in my bathroom. By the way, she knew I was seeing other women. I told her so when we started dating.

My delimma was do I confront her about disrespecting me like that and make her take her stuff back, or just hide her shyt when other girls come over. I didn't want to verbalize me seeing other chicks again, which is what giving her stuff back entailed, so I opted to hide her shyt under my sink. Lol, after a couple weeks she had to ask for her stuff back. I had to laugh, knowing she didn't have duplicates of all that bathroom shyt at her place. She would have had to go buy another whole set. Instead, she caved.

I think it's your call on what you do. If things start to become a headache hiding it, just set a no tolerance policy Casanova suggests. If you want to hide it, get a fireproof lockbox. I have one I keep valuables in.

I'm very eager to learn anyone's tips on subtly combatting this dispicable female tactic.

Jake

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have a whole batch of women's underwear that I keep as trophies.

-cyc

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now panties and hairpins are coming out of my laundry loads when I take them out of the drier...damn! Oh well, I guess there are worse problems to have.

------------------

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Powertrip:
Never even thought about that. When I moved out of my last place I literally had a box full of brushes, sweaters, jackets, bras & panties (all from different girls). I just kept it all in one place.. if they wanted it back, they could go look for it.

Jealousy card, anyone?

-Chris

This seems to be a very good tip.
Yeah, maybe the girl will find some underwear she likes in the lot.
If she asks you can claim it's all donations. Or for donating.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake Steed:
I'm very eager to learn anyone's tips on subtly combatting this dispicable female tactic.

Jake
Well, being that I'm not one of those "morals guys," my simple way of dealing with this was to leave ALL BYTCHES' SHYT in my crib. When one would ask, I would say, "That's so and so's." If she didn't like it, she could take a fukkin' hike. (Of course, sometimes I cleaned up when that "special" puzzy came around.)

By the way, if you put shyt away like in a closet, and she finds it and starts riffin', simple reply is, "Well, who the fukk told you to be looking around my shyt anyways?"