Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls laughing at you when out?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Why do girls laugh at you? I'm out and girls just laugh at me. they often ask if im on drugs.

Had girls and guys ask if i deal drugs as well. When I tell them no they leave.

Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry. when i get in there they order $50 worth of drinks for them, me and their other friend when the entry only cost $10. Later they look at me when im on the dancefloor and they are laughing when looking at me and asking if im ok.

Often people are saying im good looking when out as well. making out with girls and stuff. I dunno if im just getting played by all these people.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do girls laugh at you? I'm out and girls just laugh at me. they often ask if im on drugs.

Had girls and guys ask if i deal drugs as well. When I tell them no they leave.

Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry. when i get in there they order $50 worth of drinks for them, me and their other friend when the entry only cost $10. Later they look at me when im on the dancefloor and they are laughing when looking at me and asking if im ok.

Often people are saying im good looking when out as well. making out with girls and stuff. I dunno if im just getting played by all these people.
More context needed.
Me no understando.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen other guys who get tons of women have girls look at them too like they look at me and the girl is non stop laughing at them. They ain't doing anything special but they have a presence about them which they are just noticed by everyone. They are on drugs and drinking a ton.

I'm not on any drugs or drunk and getting the same results in sense. Only think im doing is i'm highly aware of my movements. I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense. all this cheering on and laughing at ya i think could be to get a reaction out of me. i dunno. just thinking about it post game.

Girls have also asked me if i have any emotions at all. Get told to smile a lot as well.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense.
To be honest, it really sounds like you're on drugs.
Like the drug scene from The Wolf of Wall Street.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen other guys who get tons of women have girls look at them too like they look at me and the girl is non stop laughing at them. They ain't doing anything special but they have a presence about them which they are just noticed by everyone. They are on drugs and drinking a ton.

I'm not on any drugs or drunk and getting the same results in sense. Only think im doing is i'm highly aware of my movements. I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense. all this cheering on and laughing at ya i think could be to get a reaction out of me. i dunno. just thinking about it post game.

Girls have also asked me if i have any emotions at all. Get told to smile a lot as well.
If you're pulling girls then I don't see a problem with you looking high. Who gives a sh1t what some girl is thinking about you as long as you can pull.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably means you';re acting like a goofy bastard out in public and you dont realize it. Are you out there on the dance floor by yourself dancing to the music in your head or otherwise acting abnormal and outside social norms?
Obviously you're acting weird in some manner

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry.
The correct response to this is “no thanks, I’m good. See you in there.” I do not buy drinks or pay covers for random girls I encounter when out. This avoids any situation where I’m getting used, especially given that there are a lot of women out at night who do this as a modus operandi— get into clubs, get drunk at the bar, get validation from dudes — for free.

It’s tough to opine on your behavior when out, since I can’t see it, but it’s safe to assume that if you’re getting consistent amused reactions from strangers, you may be behaving oddly without realizing it. Get a good buddy or female friend to critique you when out, not sure an internet forum is the best place for advice on this.