"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

girls laughing at you when out?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Why do girls laugh at you? I'm out and girls just laugh at me. they often ask if im on drugs.

Had girls and guys ask if i deal drugs as well. When I tell them no they leave.

Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry. when i get in there they order $50 worth of drinks for them, me and their other friend when the entry only cost $10. Later they look at me when im on the dancefloor and they are laughing when looking at me and asking if im ok.

Often people are saying im good looking when out as well. making out with girls and stuff. I dunno if im just getting played by all these people.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Why do girls laugh at you? I'm out and girls just laugh at me. they often ask if im on drugs.

Had girls and guys ask if i deal drugs as well. When I tell them no they leave.

Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry. when i get in there they order $50 worth of drinks for them, me and their other friend when the entry only cost $10. Later they look at me when im on the dancefloor and they are laughing when looking at me and asking if im ok.

Often people are saying im good looking when out as well. making out with girls and stuff. I dunno if im just getting played by all these people.
More context needed.
Me no understando.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
I've seen other guys who get tons of women have girls look at them too like they look at me and the girl is non stop laughing at them. They ain't doing anything special but they have a presence about them which they are just noticed by everyone. They are on drugs and drinking a ton.

I'm not on any drugs or drunk and getting the same results in sense. Only think im doing is i'm highly aware of my movements. I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense. all this cheering on and laughing at ya i think could be to get a reaction out of me. i dunno. just thinking about it post game.

Girls have also asked me if i have any emotions at all. Get told to smile a lot as well.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense.
To be honest, it really sounds like you're on drugs.
Like the drug scene from The Wolf of Wall Street.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I've seen other guys who get tons of women have girls look at them too like they look at me and the girl is non stop laughing at them. They ain't doing anything special but they have a presence about them which they are just noticed by everyone. They are on drugs and drinking a ton.

I'm not on any drugs or drunk and getting the same results in sense. Only think im doing is i'm highly aware of my movements. I'm very conscious of everything i do. when I move my hand through the air I actually become aware of it moving. Girls and guys often start looking at me and cheering me on. It's like im in third person and I don't even exist in a sense. all this cheering on and laughing at ya i think could be to get a reaction out of me. i dunno. just thinking about it post game.

Girls have also asked me if i have any emotions at all. Get told to smile a lot as well.
If you're pulling girls then I don't see a problem with you looking high. Who gives a sh1t what some girl is thinking about you as long as you can pull.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
probably means you';re acting like a goofy bastard out in public and you dont realize it. Are you out there on the dance floor by yourself dancing to the music in your head or otherwise acting abnormal and outside social norms?
Obviously you're acting weird in some manner
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Girls also tell me they will buy me a drink or they pay for my entry and say i have to buy them a drink for them paying my entry.
The correct response to this is “no thanks, I’m good. See you in there.” I do not buy drinks or pay covers for random girls I encounter when out. This avoids any situation where I’m getting used, especially given that there are a lot of women out at night who do this as a modus operandi— get into clubs, get drunk at the bar, get validation from dudes — for free.

It’s tough to opine on your behavior when out, since I can’t see it, but it’s safe to assume that if you’re getting consistent amused reactions from strangers, you may be behaving oddly without realizing it. Get a good buddy or female friend to critique you when out, not sure an internet forum is the best place for advice on this.
 
Top