Girls Just Grind Me, No Conversation

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been to clubs or bars for quite some time, so returning this weekend was a bit interesting. It seems like the girls are completely uninhibited.

One girl stepped in front of me at the bar in line and just grinded in front of me, shaking her ass, getting sweaty, her hair flying in my face as I was enjoying her body heat and smell of perfume.

After that show, I checked out the dance floor. Another girl walked up behind me this time, and started grinding against my side, staring at me, then walked off after a few seconds.

So, basically a couple of girls basically dry humped me within minutes of entering the club.

The thing that pisses me off is that I was so shocked by this sh1t I did nothing, and left shortly afterwards, and got blitzed at a neighborhood dive, watching a sports replay.

Is this sh1t normal nowadays? I'm feeling great that girls are fvcking horny in clubs, but feeling bad that I didn't tap that azz...

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the fvck out of the grinding, but wasn't anticipating it, and so didn't make a move. My question is, how common is this, as I don't go to clubs very often anymore.

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, girls just going out to have fun. I see it often, they will even exchange numbers and **** and never talk to the dude again. Maybe its a confidence builder, I mean, it is for me when I go out and dance with girls and bail.

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what he's talking about is the grinding without any game whatsoever. Which (being a teenager) is extremely common in my generation, just go up grab an azz and grind. If you want to talk to her you better grab her quick before she walks off, talk to her first, or get something started while grinding. Atleast that's what I do at parties... never been to a club, but I believe that most of the girls you're talking about may be coming from something like my experiences.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, this happens ALL the time, but it's no easier to close. These girls go all out at these clubs to have fun at the clubs. It ends there. Not at all saying you can't take a girl home from a club, but my point is the grinding with you itself is probably no indication of interest.

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question I have is: how often does this happen for you guys?

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is why you didn't get laid?

San Jose California said:
I got grinded by a girl the first time I went to the club, but I wasn't like you assuming she was horny for me and was tryin hard to fvuck me.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negro, its a club. Grinding happens intentionally or not. I had girls on me last night. Not that serious. Now if you can pull, you get cool points...

I'm not that cool...

Last night I was soooooo close to pulling this girl from Germany. But like most women in clubs, they always come with friends. She was afraid of the slut of the night and pushed me as. Plus she had a bf... *cough* bullsh!t... anyways, I lost it and I dont care. That's clubs man.

kentgraham10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have virtually no game and even I got into some grinding the one time I went to a club lol. Even got a girls number too (HB 7). We exchanged about three or four lines of conversation each, but the attraction was there and that was enough I guess. Use these experiences to remind yourself that girls (HOT girls) find you attractive and if you just put a little more work in you will be getting some.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is fairly typical behavior of alot of women in clubs/bars these days...generally they seem to be younger women (under 25). Take it and run with it dude. Just have a good time! I dont go out to the club as often anymore, but when I do this is almost expected...as is making out! So next time if she rams her tongue down your throat dont 'freak out' lol.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ok so you are alpha in the looks department so you have it good just get them turned of and F close.. you dont need tricky games or anything they have already chosen you over the other 10000 dudes they can have..

elvis_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an expert on club game, nor do I want to be. When I have gone out, my homeboys do try to walk up to random girls and get their grind on, but girls are often unreceptive. The last time one of my boys tried to get his dance on with a random chick, she shoved a forearm into his throat!

San Jose, what clubs do you go to? Send me pm if you want.

Reaction score
It's pretty common.

If you like her, whisper a compliment in her ear when the song is about to end and ask her for her name. Tell her she was a good dancer. You can usually get her # this way without even buying a drink..

PS don't wander around the dance floor asking all the sexy girls to dance. Other girls are watching and see this. Be a bit more selective and actually introduce yourself somewhat first (eye contact, smile, "hey im ____, wanna dance?").

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GrimReapaLifeEnda said:
It's pretty common.

If you like her, whisper a compliment in her ear when the song is about to end and ask her for her name. Tell her she was a good dancer. You can usually get her # this way without even buying a drink..

PS don't wander around the dance floor asking all the sexy girls to dance. Other girls are watching and see this. Be a bit more selective and actually introduce yourself somewhat first (eye contact, smile, "hey im ____, wanna dance?").

Whispering compliments in the girl's ear is definitely not creepy. :rolleyes:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where this thread is going, so I may as well say this.

When I first started going clubbing, I thought grinding meant that the girls wanted to fuck me. That's the case sometimes but not neccessarily. However, most of the time, it means she at least finds you somewhat attractive because, I have seen guys that were fat/nerdy and downright creepy get dissed and denied countless times. Like a guy said earlier in the thread, the girls are there to have fun.

If you play your cards right, sure you can bring one home. Whenever girl grinds on you, you don't have to do too much. For beginners (and I use this term loosely) it'll do you good to just grind on beat with her. You'll notice that you may or may not get a boner. Keep going, because they enjoy it.

From my own experience, usually the more sexual I got with it, the better results. Since you're rusty at this, I don't advise getting too sexual right away just build up until you get comfortable doing it.

In the end, all it takes it somewhat decent looks and confidence.

Oh and that's the problem with some posters on here, you guys need to speak from your own experiences instead of giving generalized advice.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl dances with me I always make sure that I am near a wall. After a couple minutes I just pull her back and prop myself on the wall. After I do that my success rate is usually 100%. I guess by me pulling her towards a different area I showed my interest.