Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls in the service industry

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting on girls in the service industry. Yay or nay?

Today i was helping my dad shop for new shoes at the NIKE store and ended up buying a pair for myself aswell (clean shoes guys, it's important). First this woman was helping out and while i was deciding and trying out new shoes, seemingly from nowhere this 26ish cute natural redhead shows up and apparently takes over. Totally relaxed, takes her sweet time, i get the rare feeling that she was genuinely out to help, laughs, jokes and even throws in a little tease, almost didn't want to let me go lol. I teased her back but nothing more than that. Kinda fun and awkward at the same with with my dad there so i didn't really do anything. I'm usually in and out when it comes to shopping and i assume they all just put up a front to sell, but this girl felt so different and it made me think. Having the mindset that rejection is better than regret always applies i assume, but are service people worth it from your experience? Have you had any success?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Shoe sales usually pay a commission with the standard being about 10%.
She can ooze charm if she’s desperate for more $$…
edit : It seems Nike stores have no commission sales basis like a department store.
Maybe she thought you were hot, or has a severe foot fetish.…

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is in the customer service industry , she knows how to develop a flirty rapport with the customer, but wears a ring and mentions her boyfriend when male customers try to approach from that angle.

If you don't mind a straight up "no",you could ask her out directly or you could be smoother about it and talk about plans after work. Steer the convo towards whether she likes coffee, tea, ice cream,etc...
" so where do you go grab a coffee/drink/lunch/glass of wine around here?" "want to show me when you aren't working? " "great. here's my number, call me when you are free."

There is always a chance she is genuinely interested, but don't be disappointed if she isn't.

I literally had a girl at Costco telling me she was getting off work in 15 minutes and her kids were at a friend's house....then my wife walked up....

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Today i was helping my dad shop for new shoes at the NIKE store and ended up buying a pair for myself aswell (clean shoes guys, it's important). First this woman was helping out and while i was deciding and trying out new shoes, seemingly from nowhere this 26ish cute natural redhead shows up and apparently takes over. Totally relaxed, takes her sweet time, i get the rare feeling that she was genuinely out to help, laughs, jokes and even throws in a little tease, almost didn't want to let me go lol. I teased her back but nothing more than that. Kinda fun and awkward at the same with with my dad there so i didn't really do anything. I'm usually in and out when it comes to shopping and i assume they all just put up a front to sell, but this girl felt so different and it made me think. Having the mindset that rejection is better than regret always applies i assume, but are service people worth it from your experience? Have you had any success?
Why not? You can mack women everywhere.

Like Billtx says , could be she is gaming you for provisioning , but if she crosses the line of professionalism just be bold and shoot your shot. But then again , you DONT wanna buy stuff just bc there's a hottie working there .

Is yolo still a thing? If so, YOLO.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are exceptions to doing this, such as if you are a regular at an store / establishment / bar. (I assume by 'Service Industry', you are also including Hospitality?).

Personally, I take on the mindset of 'don't sh!t where you sleep'.

I'm taking a break from alcohol, to focus on my health, fitness and mental well-being after a recent relationship break-up, however, I'm a regular at one of the bars in town, I often get given free drinks, priority service, I'm on very good relations with the staff over the years, ie: have been invited to non-work events, had drinks after closing, etc. I wouldn't risk that, by hitting on staff. I wouldn't want my reputation (in that specific place) of being the cool dude, to being the creep.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It can be hard to tell the difference between genuine interest and professional friendliness.

The downside is that it can make things awkward if it's a place that you go to regularly.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be hard to tell the difference between genuine interest and professional friendliness.
Exactly, i guess girls are good at dropping hints if they really find you attractive though. I try to focus on little details. Like, if she's trying to get you to come back. If she starts to become personal in any way. If she seem to gravitate towards you and "ignore" other costumers etc.
If nothing of that sort happens i chalk it up to professional friendliness.

Many years ago i tried to hit on my hairdresser since we seemed to vibe really well. We exchanged numbers. She actually hit me up once but i never got her to meet me for drinks since she seemed "busy" when i did so i dropped her immediately. Some time later when i was there to cut my hair she said that i was supposed to see her new apartment. I never followed up on that since she seemed complicated and was on-and-off with a guy.

My GF is in the customer service industry , she knows how to develop a flirty rapport with the customer, but wears a ring and mentions her boyfriend when male customers try to approach from that angle.

If you don't mind a straight up "no",you could ask her out directly or you could be smoother about it and talk about plans after work. Steer the convo towards whether she likes coffee, tea, ice cream,etc...
" so where do you go grab a coffee/drink/lunch/glass of wine around here?" "want to show me when you aren't working? " "great. here's my number, call me when you are free."

There is always a chance she is genuinely interested, but don't be disappointed if she isn't.

I literally had a girl at Costco telling me she was getting off work in 15 minutes and her kids were at a friend's house....then my wife walked up....
good tips!

Shoe sales usually pay a commission with the standard being about 10%.
She can ooze charm if she’s desperate for more $$…
edit : It seems Nike stores have no commission sales basis like a department store.
Maybe she thought you were hot, or has a severe foot fetish.…
Actually, i forgot to say that i live outside of the US and there is no commision or tip here that i'm aware of atleast. Could have been a great topic though! I've to admit that she certainly left an impression on me.
I might go back some day and say that i couldn't stop thinking about her with a cheeky smirk lol

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, i guess girls are good at dropping hints if they really find you attractive though. I try to focus on little details. Like, if she's trying to get you to come back. If she starts to become personal in any way. If she seem to gravitate towards you and "ignore" other costumers etc.
If nothing of that sort happens i chalk it up to professional friendliness.
I've had a couple of times where waitresses have actually given me their number on their own initiative and invited me out. That can happen, although it is rare. Otherwise, just regular friendliness is hard to interpret. It could mean something or it could mean nothing.

I suppose it comes down to the calculation of how much you care about your reputation in a particular place. Anything you say or do that is strong enough to convey your own interest is going to be something that she could gossip about to everyone else in the place. Anything weak could easily be ignored or misinterpreted.

In America I know that people tend to make conversation (small talk) in a way that in Europe and other places would be interpreted as showing sexual interest. So that can lead to misunderstandings on both sides. But on balance I think it gives Americans an advantage when they're abroad because they can do that without feeling socially inhibited.

One thing that can help is to try to think in advance of things to say so that you're not lost for words in the moment because in a busy place you won't have much time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best advice for gaming strippers, waitresses, bartenders, and any female that has a job that faces the general public is simple.

Don't meet these women at their workplaces. Find a way to meet these women when they are off duty and you're far more likely to be successful. The typical college educated, white collar worker male doesn't have a day to day life that would allow for him to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers while they are off duty and get together with them regularly.

If you want to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers, you need to design your lifestyle in a manner similar to theirs. Men who don't work the typical 8:30 AM-5:30 PM office jobs Monday-Friday are better positioned to meet these types of women because their lifestyle is more of a match with theirs.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are my natural prey.
Other than Tinder and work related (clients), this has been my Happy Hunting Ground.
I've found it works best if you can engage them in conversation. Gage their interest. Come back again a couple of times. Then ask them out.
Best of Luck!!!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Don't meet these women at their workplaces. Find a way to meet these women when they are off duty and you're far more likely to be successful. The typical college educated, white collar worker male doesn't have a day to day life that would allow for him to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers while they are off duty and get together with them regularly.
If you are in any large city, the chances of you meeting then outside of work is a million to one unless you stalk them.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with hitting on them, you just have to play the long game and see then on a regular basis. Good old propinquity and the mere exposure effect.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in any large city, the chances of you meeting then outside of work is a million to one unless you stalk them.
You are demonstrating scarcity mentality with this. You need abundance mentality at all times.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are demonstrating scarcity mentality with this. You need abundance mentality at all times.
My strategy is a little different, I've been hitting up multiple venues on a regular basis and getting to know all the girls working there.

The gym receptionists, the bartender near my job and the Cafe barista at the train station.

Eventually I aim to have multiple plates

Reaction score
I personally never flirt with women in the service industry unless she is giving me some sort of signals.

In Asia, since I'm a high SMV alpha, I typically don't even need to ask myself if I should flirt with the woman. Most asian women will typically throw themselves at me. It's actually a hobby of mine to f*ck my airbnb hosts and my neighbors. I've also f*cked a hotel reception manager milf who was cucking her husband with me. One time he called her on her phone while she was sucking me and she kept saying "hmmm" to whatever he was saying. This woman worked near my apartment and would come over whenever I asked her to empty my balls.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best advice for gaming strippers, waitresses, bartenders, and any female that has a job that faces the general public is simple.

If you want to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers, you need to design your lifestyle in a manner similar to theirs. Men who don't work the typical 8:30 AM-5:30 PM office jobs Monday-Friday are better positioned to meet these types of women because their lifestyle is more of a match with theirs.
Agree with this, I've slept with a couple strippers (got them to come to clubs after) waitresses etc.

No hurt in asking for a watiresses number if you are getting the vibes, she probably gets asked twice a night.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this, I've slept with a couple strippers (got them to come to clubs after) waitresses etc.

No hurt in asking for a watiresses number if you are getting the vibes, she probably gets asked twice a night.
I had one waitress give me her number while in Bozeman Montana on a college tour. That Signal was Crystal clear....