“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls In the Hallway

badboy28

New Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
US
Hi,

You guys got any tips of gettin a girls attention in the hallway when they are walking towards you?
I always get girls staring at me in da hallway, but when i try to meet there eyes they quickly looks down or to the side.
But when they are walking with their friend or friends they usually can hold the look and I end up being the one to look away.
Im really tryin to work on keeping a confident look and smile.
I already got the confident walk part down just need the look down.
Any tips that get their attention?
Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
I'm serious

I do a little jump or a dance sometimes. It does the job.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
yes!!!

im glad im not alone on this issue. girlz from the lobby sure are hard to stop. while we're at it. any suggestions when a girl is sitting down in the lobby all alone? how do you approacH? and if with friends?

i dunno. i wouldn't really appreciate it if someone just stopped me when i was walking.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
I think this is a very important issue. I personally can smile and keep eye contact with a girl in the hallway, but I may not see her again for a long time. I like the idea of dropping your books to get them to stop, but in m school the hallways can be insanely crowded sometimes so it would just really annoy everyone. Any more ideas on starting a conversation with girls in the hallway?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Best way is to just say their name or say hi and start walking with them if you wanna. You can't just go around dropping your books every time you wanna talk to a girl.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Pull out my penis and proceed to smack them in the facial area with it. Or just say hi.
 

Kevin86

New Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Washington
the magic action is to sweet talk them, this may start out as just a compliment from day to day. it may not seem like much, but she will definatly remember it. It will make her think, and thats what you want to do.
I would just start by giving the compliment from day to day and then advancing into a conversation, by giving her the complliment it makes you look like the good guy. and eventaually she will come to you. then you are in!
Its all about the babay steps as my frind says, if you want to start something with a girl it always takes time. just start out by tring to get on the nice side
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
Dude, not to bash or be some DJ "radical" but, i've found that if i'm too focused on hitting on chicks, (which would be shown by attempts in cold approaches in halways hehe), i wont have much success because its pretty obvious if someone is desperate. I'm not dissin your game or anything but from what i've found is that: "one who doesn't look is one who recieves" but its all a matter of your priorites. I "found" my g/f (3 months now) by accident, i wasn't particulary LOOKING for chicks to date, i just kinda let it come to me (the opportunity, not the chicks) . Dont worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities, unless you look like the elephant man. Just dont think about getting chicks, you'll turn EMO over it. hehe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kevin86
the magic action is to sweet talk them, this may start out as just a compliment from day to day. it may not seem like much, but she will definatly remember it. It will make her think, and thats what you want to do.
I would just start by giving the compliment from day to day and then advancing into a conversation, by giving her the complliment it makes you look like the good guy. and eventaually she will come to you. then you are in!
Its all about the babay steps as my frind says, if you want to start something with a girl it always takes time. just start out by tring to get on the nice side
:eek: WHAAAAT?! No! Although I don't have a good answer for the original question, this definitely ain't it!

compliment...two days...compliment AND conversation! How exciting:rolleyes: ...what are you, her b!tch? That reeks of niceguyism. She isn't going to come to you if you keep doing that, more you will come to her and seem kind of pathetic and weak in the proccess.

I think a better approach would be to get her attention and instead of taking baby steps towards near-certain failure, take a risk, throw innuendo in, and then become a mystery! Don't show up and obediently converse with her everyday in hopes of one day winning her over...screw that sh!t! That's procrastinating, however you justify it. Get that sh!t over with, and remember: You're the man, and if she doesnt like you its her own fvcking problem!!!

Read the bible before you make any more posts, dude. Understand the philosophy before giving advice contradictory to it.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I don't have a lot to say on this one, but I'll give it a shot.

Yesterday I was walking up the stairs to get to homeroom. My school is rather crowded, so the stairs are usually somewhat full.

Anyway, I see this girl... I know her very well, but I never get to see her in school. We usually just say hi in the hall as we walk bye.

Well, yesterday, I decided that instead of randomly saying hi, I would block a bunch of kids, completely preventing them from moving, by outright hugging the chick. She was about to say hi, and I just hugged her. I held her for about a second -- anymore and I think someone would've gotten pissed.

Its a thought...
 
Top