“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girls in my class talking about men and dating

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
In one of my college classes we were talking about relationships. There were about 15 girls in there and they had some interesting things to say like...

A guy should pay for everything on a date.

They hate nice guys.

When a guy gets a girls number he should call that day or the next. Any later than that they might forget about you and think you chickened out.

Money is very important.

They claim to be just as horny as men.

Discuss:)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
uhmmm that was just a rant...
the chicks that were doing most of the talking,, they were on the rag, had a bad hair day, found out they gained ten pounds and some body stood em up.

they didnt mean anything haha
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
A guy should pay for everything on a date.
Why?? Girls these days have just as much money as guys. I don't see why guys should pay.. Because they have to earn the girls interest?? Oh please!


They hate nice guys.
They hate desperate guys.


When a guy gets a girls number he should call that day or the next. Any later than that they might forget about you and think you chickened out.
No, they are worried that the guy has more things to do than calling her on the phone. It makes them insecure so yeah, they hate it when the guy waits a while to call.


Money is very important.
Yes. Girls should have some.


They claim to be just as horny as men.
Okay, this I second.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I used to get in huge arguments with a girl friend of mine on this subject. I beleive you should take anything women have to say about dating with a grain of salt.

Girls will talk about the way they THINK they act in given situations. Not necessarily the way they actually are. Look at the way girls react to really sappy romantic movies. They start crying when the guy does stuff for a girl that, in real life, a girl would probably think you're a stalker for doing.

A guy should pay for everything on a date: I've heard conflicting ideas on this issue FROM GIRLS. There are plenty of girls out there who are uncomfortable letting the guy pay for everything. They don't want to feel like they owe him anything. Offer to pay, and if she wants to pay for her part, don't put up much of a fight.

Aside from that Chazz summed it up pretty good.

And the whole "money is important" thing. Remember, these are the types of girls who WANT to have a guy take care of them. Which should lead you to believe that they might not/probably don't have much expectation of they, themselves, having good carreers and making money. So beware.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
What girls say and what they do are two different worlds. Do exactly the opposite of what girls say to knock them off.



A guy should pay for everything on a date.



I expect her to pay for half or more of everything on first date.



They hate nice guys.



I hate women who take advantage of nice guys.



When a guy gets a girls number he should call that day or the next. Any later than that they might forget about you and think you chickened out.



Sure, When I ask for a girl's number, I dial it in my cell phone and call her right away to pass my number back to her.



Money is very important.



Wow, Really.



They claim to be just as horny as men.



Men and Women have different views of being horny.
 
Top