Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls in Israel

marlon792

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys!

how is life?? hope everyone is well.

i am going to Israel this week for 8 days and i was wondering what the Israelian girls are like? Also, What are some do's and don't s.

if you happen to know a good place to meet girls in tel aviv or jerusalem, i am very interested to know! ahaha

best!!

M

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys!

i am going to Israel this week for 8 days and i was wondering what the Israelian girls are like? Also, What are some do's and don't s.

if you happen to know a good place to meet girls in tel aviv or jerusalem, i am very interested to know! ahaha

best!!

M
Tel Aviv is more your modern city with night life and party life, where Jerusalem is more your historical religious city.

marlon792

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys!

best!!

M
I mean in terms of girls. what are do's and don'ts with israeli girls? :)

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop a quarter on the ground in front of you to start a conversation.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
hi guys!

best!!

M
I've dated Israeli's before (they moved to NYC). Tough, independent feminist females who've served in the IDF. You need be on point, assertive and very masculine. Expect push back and you will be challenged from time to time. It's an interesting experience. Though, I wouldn't date them again.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to my friend Israel is wild, people party and do drugs, it’s just like any other city

Nothing like I imagined

marlon792

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated Israeli's before (they moved to NYC). Tough, independent feminist females who've served in the IDF. You need be on point, assertive and very masculine. Expect push back and you will be challenged from time to time. It's an interesting experience. Though, I wouldn't date them again.
Thanks for the great tip. Very helpful