Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls In College Classes Checking Me Out

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a couple classes today. The girls are very, highly friendly. Anybody else notice this with college girls?

Several of the girls in the first class stared at me and then gave me big, beaming smiles when we made one eye contact.

One girl saw me and then seemed dazed. Her jaw dropped and she just stared at me for several seconds in this transfixed state. This girl is HOT.

So were the other girls checking me out.

In the second class, same thing: a girl looks over her shoulder at me and gives me a big smile.

Sometimes I wonder: am I just imagining this sh#t? Does this type of stuff happen to everyone?

As you can see, I have some inner game issues to conquer.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah don't worry dude, you haven't swallowed any shrooms lately haha, I'm pretty sure this is normal and happens to everyone! The question is though, are you the sort of guy who knows how to get more from such simple things?

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah, I know what to do. However, whenever I DO talk to them, these girls freeze up, get scared, stutter, generally just lose it. It's really exasperating for me sometimes.

It's like she gets emotionally overloaded and can't function properly.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
It's like she gets emotionally overloaded and can't function properly.
Then it's your job to be the aggressor and build comfort. ;)

What is it you needed help with any way, what are these inner-game issues that you apparently have and need to conquer? Lol. Because I really can't see any by the "hot girls wanted me tonight" posts of yours that I've seen :p

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an issue of getting myself to believe that girls want me, especially hot girls.

I have always been a high academic achiever, and always focused on that. Thinking back, there have always been girls who have approached me, wanted to date me etc, but I'd always focus on that one mean comment by some stupid dysfunctional kid instead of all the cool girls who liked me!

It's a bad habit of cognitively focusing on the negative.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
It's an issue of getting myself to believe that girls want me, especially hot girls.
:crackup:!!!!! +rep

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same issue sometimes...except it's not as though every class I walk into I've got lots of babes smiling at me or staring at me with their mouths wide open. It's more like, now and then I'll notice a girl checking me out, or a girl will start a conversation with me and flirt just a little bit, and then later I'll be like "Oh sh!t I probably should have made a move!"

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not the only one man. I get stares, gazes, smiles from girls EVERY day. I even get hit on by gay men. Its so annoying.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is the second time you've made a post like this. You're not impressing anyone. Girls find you physically attractive? Congratulations. You're still at square one. Where's the question in this thread? What were you hoping to accomplish by starting this, aside from the obvious of course.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing like that has ever happened in my life.
ever.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal is not to impress anyone. The goal for myself and hopefully others, is to internalize the mindset that hot women want me. And not have to go through mental gymnastics to get myself to believe it.

It's frustrating as all get out, man. I wish the process were easier.

Just a Shot Away said:
Dude, this is the second time you've made a post like this. You're not impressing anyone. Girls find you physically attractive? Congratulations. You're still at square one. Where's the question in this thread? What were you hoping to accomplish by starting this, aside from the obvious of course.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
nothing like that has ever happened in my life.
ever.
Don't worry, man. It hasn't happened to him, either. Try to picture it in your head. Some dude walks into a classroom on the first day, and a "HOT" chick immediately looks at you, gets DAZED, then proceeds to drop her jaw and stare in a "transfixed" state. Sounds like something out of a Danielle Steele novel, right? Exactly. Doesn't happen. The truly hot girls are way too busy texting and trying to act nonchalant to drop their jaws and stare at guys they find physically attractive. The average-ugly girls are too busy pretending not to notice physically attractive guys and pulling their shirts over their muffin tops to get dazed and stare at guys in transfixed states.

Look at the threads he's started. They're all retarded posts about "9 Lakers cheerleaders suggest orgy and I do nothing!!!" and "2 Victoria's Secret models stare at me whilst sucking on lollipops!! What do I do?!?" Stay grounded, man.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Don't worry, man. It hasn't happened to him, either. Try to picture it in your head. Some dude walks into a classroom on the first day, and a "HOT" chick immediately looks at you, gets DAZED, then proceeds to drop her jaw and stare in a "transfixed" state. Sounds like something out of a Danielle Steele novel, right? Exactly. Doesn't happen. The truly hot girls are way too busy texting and trying to act nonchalant to drop their jaws and stare at guys they find physically attractive. The average-ugly girls are too busy pretending not to notice physically attractive guys and pulling their shirts over their muffin tops to get dazed and stare at guys in transfixed states.

Look at the threads he's started. They're all retarded posts about "9 Lakers cheerleaders suggest orgy and I do nothing!!!" and "2 Victoria's Secret models stare at me whilst sucking on lollipops!! What do I do?!?" Stay grounded, man.
i disagree, partially. i consider myself a good looking guy. a lot of it has to do how you walk and conduct yourself. now, I have _never_ had girls "drop their jaw, and stare at me in a transfixed state" but ill walk by and girls will definitely look at me; some (the confident ones) will smile, some walking by me will look at me from their peripheral vision (trying to be discreet). sometimes ill turn around and see a girl i didnt notice in the room before thats looking at me, and when i make eye contact they will immediately look to the ground. its little things like this that attractive (whether it be physical, your mental state, or both) males see throughout the day.

EDIT: and to the guy that says they are too busy texting...if you walk down the lecture hall like a boss, theyll look up and take notice

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
i disagree, partially. i consider myself a good looking guy. a lot of it has to do how you walk and conduct yourself. now, I have _never_ had girls "drop their jaw, and stare at me in a transfixed state" but ill walk by and girls will definitely look at me
Exactly. I don't consider myself to be especially attractive, but women disagree. Head turns, double-takes, etc. are one thing. This is normal. What the OP is describing is a fantasy and does not happen, which makes his posts sound ridiculous.

EDIT: and to the guy that says they are too busy texting...if you walk down the lecture hall like a boss, theyll look up and take notice
Eh, I'll try that today. It's funny though. The average to ugly chicks are better at ignoring me than the hotter ones. They'll dodge me or choose an alternate route if they need to pass by me, but their faces will stay firmly locked toward their phone or swiveled 45 degrees away from me so that there's NO MISTAKING any interest or taking notice at all. Dumb broads.