Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls have lost the ability to flirt.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is it my responsibility to flirt with them for attention?

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can't even converse face to face, eye to eye contact anymore -- it's almost like if you flirt with them and ask them questions, ask them out, they are not responsive and don't see it as legitimate contact because it's not through phone text or apps... ie; in person contact scares the **** out of their woke anxiety.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no; they still have the ability and still do it.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have too many options to feel the need to flirt. Most just get quiet when it is their turn to give any ground on this. Unless you are famous.

I take any involvement in a conversation as flirting nowdays.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women just aren't as confident as they once where and have become lazy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed in the early 2010s that Millennial women were getting bad at sending signals of interest. I noticed a difference between the early 2010s and the mid 2000s. This hasn't changed much in the last 10 years.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps. As many consider their fellow humans to be walking biohazards, flirting us the last thing in their mind.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t necessarily “flirt” per se. They just laugh at everything the guy says if he’s attractive to her.
Same as when you become their man and have sex with them, you are a sexual beast and a spunk and then conveniently after breaking up you actually have a small penis and never gave them an orgasm.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only have they lost the ability to flirt, but also to communicate. They have been woefully dumbed-down by the media.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting is nothing more than looking into someone's eyes with genuine non-creepy desire. Any woman who looks at you and holds your gaze is flirting with you.

It doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen. Most people are lost within themselves most of the time.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you aren't as playful and charming as you think? Women won't flirt with someone they think is immature....