Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls hate it when they're into you and you're not into them. How I manipulated a 8/10 Tinder Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A girl will give you the most rude and bitter attitude after finding out you are not into them. I mean I'm spinning enough plates so I can now date other girls and be real picky about it and straight humble some of these girls that are Tinder DIVA's otherwise.. who treat nice guys like **** and eat up guys who think they are confident

So this was a test that required me to download Tinder (which i do not use otherwise) that I started about 2 or some months ago.. I matched some high value girl with some great pics, great breasts, cleavage, ass, all that in her pics.. 8/10... After maybe 75 messages back and forth over the course of a week, we met up at a local train station and took it to a bar I know.. Guys staring everywhere we go.. Other girls/bar patrons/regulars I know that we ran into acting like they don't know me out of jealousy...
ETC

This girl was so 'classy'.. she asked for a specific wine at this bar (a german place that specializes in german beer).. Sure enough, they didnt have what she wanted, but had other wines.. (Just to show you what this chick is like.. high standards? or boojie?) She was the type .. Louie Vuitton purse, Michael Kors, gold digger status etc etc

So throughout the date I'm just seeing what a 8/10 (Most inexperienced guys would say she's a straight 10) is capable of when you put 0 effort in and see if she's going to do all the work..

and what'ya know?

The ***** just talked and talked.. (This is why guys are always the leaders .. lots of girls have 0 clue what to do with a guy until we do **** first).. and yeah we did have some fun but **** no cares because thats not the point. I had a chick lined up to smash right after so that's what helped this experiment from me wanting to just bang her.. But, granted, this is not my first time doing some **** like this.. (me and my guys would plan experimental **** out just to see how girls really are, more on that some other time)

Anyways all was good and then I just dropped her home ,gave her a hug with a pat (yeah i played it all the way through.. straight friendzoned her to let her know how it feels) and walked away.. didnt even take her to her door or any of that bull****. and oh yeah, she paid for the drinks too.

So time passes or whatever and knowing how a girl is when a guy doesnt escalate, i didnt expect any contact from her... But i was curious to see what she would do if anything..

So maybe a few weeks later i textd her but kept it short. I purposely made some indications that i know shes interested in me and all. We barely had more than a message.

The next week after, She said she messaged me and said she wanted to hang out again sometime.. I didn't even see the message till later because I don't really use Kik

But then recently we got into contact again I let her know i'm not really into her and that's why I haven't been talking to her.. (what i was waiting to do at the appropriate time) I can't remember exactly what I said but I remember it was probably a slap in the face for her ego

and she gave me the most bitter bull**** ever. ie "you're not my type anyways.. " and when i was like "oh yeah? thats unfortunate. well thanks for being honest" and some other **** she ended up saying "and also turns out you're not the type i like to hang out with either"

Of course I laughed about it, and said some fake nice **** to her nonchalantly .I told her that she was probably too good for me and way more sophisticated than me anyways (lol). made her even more mad, she said something like "yeah I agree, " I She then typed a little rant that I didn't read and blocked me (on kik.. i deleted tinder right after meeting her because once again, I dont use that sht!)

I did it for men around the globe..hahaha. I mean I can't feel bad tbh.. This chick probably crushed hundreds of guys souls in the past just because she has the body, the looks, and even bragged about getting hundreds of messages on every app shes been on. My friends told me I was stupid and shoulda banged. Hey, I still feel like I should have too. But since I had a plate lined up for right after, no ****s were given.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Utterly pointless and passive aggressive. If this isn't what you guys label as "beta" I don't know what is.
Hey man you're just reflecting based upon your own thoughts/experience so I'm guessing you're the beta .. you got 1,522 posts and 77 likes.. Clearly you talk too much and no one likes what you have to say.

For me it wasn't a waste of time.. I killed 2 hours before I had to meet one of my plates just by doing it. You're the loser who read the whole story just to whine. Get your priorities together. You probably couldn't even pull an 8/10 off tinder, let alone do what I did just to kill time. I'm guessing by you're AFC attitude, you probably get all jitterbug and mumble mouth around any girl above a 7/10

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why I feel a genuine instinctive dislike toward you, you give crappy advices 360 degrees everywhere in the forum, you mock guys and shame them anytime they dont follow loveshack disney guidelines, you pretty much behave like the "fat girl with short hair trying to set guys straight" calling them immature, egoists and so on.

You clearly show a lack of relating with what guys say and what works and not, you get called out on that and then after a day you come up with this thread where you brag about "taking a revenge" on a hot girl saying that you did for "men around the globe"...all bragging with no advice or clear take at home message for anyone.
More like a statement to prove something than a discussion.

Maybe there is something wrong with me but anytime I read you I experience a clear discomfort, in more than two years in this forum the only user which activated my anti-troll/bull****ter radar was an other user recognized also from others for being a girl in disguise.

Just read you answer to Zinc, so we now measure our worth with likes? whats that facebook where you upload your duckface fishing for compliments?

Reaction score
I dont know why I feel a genuine instinctive dislike toward you, you give crappy advices 360 degrees everywhere in the forum, you mock guys and shame them anytime they dont follow loveshack disney guidelines, you pretty much behave like the "fat girl with short hair trying to set guys straight" calling them immature, egoists and so on.

You clearly show a lack of relating with what guys say and what works and not, you get called out on that and then after a day you come up with this thread where you brag about "taking a revenge" on a hot girl saying that you did for "men around the globe"...all bragging with no advice or clear take at home message for anyone.
More like a statement to prove something than a discussion.

Maybe there is something wrong with me but anytime I read you I experience a clear discomfort, in more than two years in this forum the only user which activated my anti-troll/bull****ter radar was an other user recognized also from others for being a girl in disguise.
50% of everything i've said on this forum got liked. Your post is screaming AFC. The people who actually spoke to me and like my advice, praise me throughout the forum.. Get your **** together, chump.. You seem sexually frustrated.

Get on our skype calls some of us SS'ers host, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50% of everything i've said on this forum got liked. Your post is screaming AFC. The people who actually spoke to me and like my advice, praise me throughout the forum.. Get your **** together,
To rely on other people opinions to evaluate your self confidence is what women and betas do, if you're happy with that.

Thankfully Columbus didnt base his choices on other peoples feedback...but surely lindsay lohan or rihanna do.

I confirm what I said you think as a girl, given you're not.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Link to 8/10 Tinder page.

Reaction score
To rely on other people opinions to evaluate your self confidence is what women and betas do, if you're happy with that.

Thankfully Columbus didnt base his choices on other peoples feedback...but surely lindsay lohan or rihanna do.
Nah, it just says you're a small percentage of dudes who probably think I give bad advice.. Stop whining, get over it. You said your little AFC rant... Now go back to doing whatever you do with your abundance of time you have on your hands.

Link to 8/10 Tinder page.
Don't have Tinder. Gotta read my post man. I don't use that crap. Mentioned how I deleted it after meeting the chick..

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After maybe 75 messages back and forth over the course of a week, we met up
So you invested a bunch of time to finally meet up, didn't escalate or do anything, she wanted to meet again but you told her no, she didn't like it, words were exchanged, and she blocked you. That's it?

Man, you really got her. Except, not really. You wasted your own time as well.

Is this the male version of #wasterhertime2016?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you invested a bunch of time to finally meet up, didn't escalate or do anything, she wanted to meet again but you told her no, she didn't like it, words were exchanged, and she blocked you. That's it?

He didnt waste any time, this story is as true as a 13 euros note or a 6 dollars coin.

The only time he wasted was the typing time to open this circus post, no wonder he doesnt have any evidence.

He is just trying to score points after being called out for disney loveshack style suggestions.

Reaction score

Nah I hear you haha. Maybe it wasnt thread worthy but something I remembered after opening kik after a long time and deleting some old messages.

It was really just a way for me to kill time before a guaranteed smash that night with one of my plates. Just thought I'd share.

I get it, I probably sound like a douchebag.. But seriously, join our skype calls and get to know me unlike these other idiots who are sounding bitter/giving off serious female tendencies. There's a reason you got people telling others why I'm the real deal.. Its not like I asked them to.. They just they took the time to find out..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol motive progress left a note on my profile to insult me...it must have hurt your feelings to be called out :cry:

Here feel free to fill this report

Reaction score
Lol motive progress left a note on my profile to insult me...it must have hurt your feelings to be called out :cry:

Here feel free to fill this report
I mean ****, you showed your AFC tendencies.. What more do you expect? Me to keep replying to your posts on my thread?

I don't think you understand how much you scream Angry Frustrated Chump.. It's just baffling. At this point you're trolling.. Just becuase you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean you should start acting like a child. You're 31 for god sakes. Grow up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean ****, you showed your AFC tendencies.. What more do you expect? Me to keep replying to your posts on my thread?

I don't think you understand how much you scream Angry Frustrated Chump.. It's just baffling.
I left you the last word despite your insult just to finish this circus, what more do you want?

Just stop giving crappy advice or create fake stories and there will be no problem, coming to my profile page to insult me...really? are you a teenage school girl report a guy which was not nice to her.

Just feel free to take the last word and lets move on, be my guest.

Reaction score
I left you the last word despite your insult just to finish this circus, what more do you want?

Just stop giving crappy advice or create fake stories and there will be no problem, coming to my profile page to insult me...really? are you a teenage school girl report a guy which was not nice to him.
It's alright, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. If you want to act like a child, go for it. I don't care if you believe it or not.. Just says alot about You and no one else.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowkey going off topic here, but how do these call-ins work? Can ya boy join in when I have no mic?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not seem like a manipulation, at least I am not sure if you intended that from the beginning... Seems you just found that the two of you were incompatible, and so thus it ended. Frequent that this kind of thing ends bad, and frequently bad endings cause both parties to harbor a bit of bitterness toward each other. No fret and no worries about the past, just move on to the next one and wash your hands of it all.
As for manipulations and vengeance in general... Careful going down those roads... It can become addicting, and like any addiction it can be destructive to things... Certainly to others, but sometimes even yourself. Of course, I am not one to talk because if anyone I am the one who has probably done some of the worst of them, but then again I have my demons and am a bit sick in the head and do not operate on everyone else's level of rational. I am not admonishing you at all, if I did I would have to admonish myself worse... Just giving you a warning from someone who has walked those dark roads many times.

Last edited:

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what I'm curious about is why? Like if this was your plan from the get go, to turn down an 8, what was the purpose? She's a women, did you expect her to act any different then any other, regardless of her looks?

Reaction score
So what I'm curious about is why? Like if this was your plan from the get go, to turn down an 8, what was the purpose? She's a women, did you expect her to act any different then any other, regardless of her looks?
Basically used her to kill time. She was one of 3 chicks i had been talking to on tinder and was the most eager to meet..

Why i feel i manipulated her is because its Tinder.. Obviously the chick was expecting sex.. And when i dropped her home and told her bye she had this dumbfounded look on her face and i turned and just walked back tp my car and left to my plates crib.

I was the one who suggested we leave the bar mid convo after noticing the time, knowing my plate was home by then. Had the tinder slut thinking we were going to her place to end the night there and just dipped off on her.

Only reason i made the thread is because i just saw the old kik messages earlier today before deleting the app.. and it reminded me how bitter she was when i told her i wasnt interested. Hadnt even read her last 2 messages up till today.

Lowkey going off topic here, but how do these call-ins work? Can ya boy join in when I have no mic?
Yeah, you can join without a mic or cam, You'd be able to hear but won't be able to provide much input then haha. You can type in text though. One of us usually makes a thread when we're about to host one..

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her bittiness ignited something in you. Do not let her bitterness and anger reflect upon you... Or else she has influenced you, weakened you. Stay strong, remember that she means nothing so even the mentioning of her is futility. You and you alone are all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.