Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls glaring at you for no reason...

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I was reading Jayer's thread in DJ discussion about staring at people when walking, and it reminded me of the time when I was on campus (a few months ago), minding my own business (going to my next class or whatever), and out of nowhere I look up and notice some chick glaring at me as she is turning the corner. Note that I did NOT initiate eye contact.

So now she's walking in front of me, and I'm thinking "what's with her", and then she turns her head around and glares at me once again. Well, since no one's ever glared at me for no reason before, I sort of have a bemused expression on my face by now and continue on to my next class, never thinking about it again until....

The lecture. I'm in a lecture theatre and I look across the room at the clock to see what time it is. Out of the corner of my eye I notice a girl across the room is looking at me. So naturally I shift my eyes toward her, and she too had a glaring expression on her face! Then I think "hmmm, do I have a massive snot hanging out of my nose or something?", and continue listening to the lecture and almost falling asleep. Out of curiosity and boredom I guess, I look over to the chick again, and again she has a glaring expression on her face. Okay, hint taken. I continue listening to the lecture, never to think about it again until...

I read Jayer's thread.

I just want to hear anyone else's experiences. Ever had a chick glare at you for no apparent reason before? It's quite strange - usually when girls make eye contact with me it's either a friendly expression or just a normal expression, so these 2 glaring girls have stood out from, I guess, the rest of them.

Last edited:

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few questions to consider, as I have had this happen many times and even more at night:

1) Are you a minority?

2) Does your school have not so many minorities?

3) Are you exceptionally tall or taller than average?

4) Are you well-built or larger than average?

5) Are you really really really ridiculously good looking?

6) Do you not come out all that often, or less often than usual?

7) Is your fly habitually open?

If your answer to any of these is yes, then that would probably explain. If not, then maybe you wear funky clothing or have a lot of moles or something.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
where are they looking, your croutch or your forehead???
Haha, they were looking directly at my face.

IsiMan84 said:
1) Are you a minority?

2) Does your school have not so many minorities?

3) Are you exceptionally tall or taller than average?

4) Are you well-built or larger than average?

5) Are you really really really ridiculously good looking?

6) Do you not come out all that often, or less often than usual?

7) Is your fly habitually open?

If your answer to any of these is yes, then that would probably explain. If not, then maybe you wear funky clothing or have a lot of moles or something.
1) I'm Asian, but the first girl who glared at me was also Asian! So I'm thinking it's not a race thing.

2) The university has a LOT of Asians, so it might not be the minority issue.

3) I'm around average height, so not exceptionally tall or anything

4) No I'm a bit skinny but I look pretty normal when I wear a jacket (as I was then).

5) Ridiculously good-looking? No... somewhere more towards average I think. Although there have been older women (like family friends) telling me that I am 'handsome' or whatever, but we all know it doesn't really mean anything right...

6) Umm, this was during the semester so I was going to uni regularly.

7) No my fly is closed!

Last point: no I don't wear funky clothing, I'm pretty casual, just like jacket, t-shirt and jeans. No, I do not have a lot of moles :).

Thanks for the suggestions though, please, keep them coming.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
Ever had a chick glare at you for no apparent reason before? It's quite strange
yes!

and i've always wondered what the heck their problem is. it happens to me a lot actually.

but then again...ya know, i just realized that sometimes when i find a girl really attractive, i do the same exact glare thing at her, LOL. wow, i just figured this out. so i'm guessing it's an attraction sorta thing. man, i can't believe i never got it. i do the same exact thing at girls sometimes.

it's not a really mean glare but it's definitely still a glare. damn, that's a lot of missed opportunities.

thanks for this thread though, what a discovery!

5) Are you really really really ridiculously good looking? ...i think i could be to some girls. beauty is subjective anyway.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you people?! :D

Girl staring at you means: "I WANT YOU!! COME TALK TO ME!!!"

Jesus christ men, you'd think this'd be obvious?! :)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
but then again...ya know, i just realized that sometimes when i find a girl really attractive, i do the same exact glare thing at her, LOL. wow, i just figured this out. so i'm guessing it's an attraction sorta thing. man, i can't believe i never got it. i do the same exact thing at girls sometimes.
You do? Why? I've never noticed anyone else doing that before :).

Krassus said:
Girl staring at you means: "I WANT YOU!! COME TALK TO ME!!!"

Jesus christ men, you'd think this'd be obvious?!
I said glaring, which I assumed was different to staring :).

Taviii said:
Casual like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8CJWi0X2TA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onwz9ZDps_0

Hahahaha it would be funny as sh!t to meet an asian hooligan
I'm on 56k right now so I have no idea what those videos are... but no, not a hooligan :).

PowertripII said:
Just go up and ask if she's got a staring problem. That should open a few conversational doors.
Thanks for the idea but wouldn't it seem strange to go talk to a stranger who's shooting you a dirty look? I really just intended to ask this question out of curiosity (hence the Anything Else forum), rather than for any other purpose.

Interesting responses guys, feel free to discuss further if you want.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, maybe they where interested in you....

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had girls glare at me and then look at me in an awful manner and turn thier backs at me, i have never said a word to none of these women before. though the see me regularly when i go get my lunch and all that. the nxt day one of these same girls was smilling at me and tried to get my attention by bumping into me in the coffe house. i just think women are fuked up. i mean i wasnt hideous or anything they just sometimes give mean looks for no reason. girls are different some may show interests in different ways. another explanation could be maybe we are revolting lol.((joke))

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you dress as a 80s Asian Chav Hooligan?

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
i just realized that sometimes when i find a girl really attractive, i do the same exact glare thing at her, LOL. wow, i just figured this out. so i'm guessing it's an attraction sorta thing.
Ha ha. Exactly.

I once noticed myself involved in a similar exchange….and I wondered, are we about to hit on eachother or are we about to kick each other’s as$ ? (In a way, both possibilities are equally intriguing).

It is true that viewing an attractive 'prospect' can produce a very serious and intent stare which can translate to a glare….doesn’t look so welcoming and can be borderline intimidating. Good to be aware of it.

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this one time I walked by a restaurant with some friends and this chick inside glared at my friend and gave him the finger. It was pretty amusing...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staring - i know what this is.
Gazing - i know what this is

but wtf is glaring. Was she smiling with EC?
checking you out?
or deer in the headlights look at your face?
or was it an expressionless stare?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I open every women that does that to me. I get starred at everywhere I go and I dont know why... Maybe they sense that a real man is in the room. I have women, men, children, old and young looking at me all the time.

I'm the gift.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I get starred at everywhere I go and I dont know why...
Maybe you have good presence. When you walk into a room you own it.

I get stared at a lot too, by people in general. I think thats something a person can turn on and off.