Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls friends are a major cause of issues in dating/relationships

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true this post about girls friends being negative and believe me it extends to her sisters as well! These people were walking disasters when it came to relationships,were paranoid,easily offended,argumentative,tricky,jealous and toxic but they gave "advice" and "suggestions" which were total **** and were listened to! So annoying no wonder i bailed

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she says her friends (who have never met me) are warning her that if i am not going over and above in getting her flowers etc then I am a **** boy. She doesn't agree and thinks that girl start **** for no reason, she also said these girls are terrible at dating lol

Tbh this chick is bi and grew up with 5 brothers so I am not worried that this is a test. If it is, its easy to pass by changing nothing in my actions.
Wtf ..... i was once in the company of a fwb and her girlfriends, and this one friend said - when my fwb could hear it - that i should, just like in your story, "get her flowers". So reading that just felt a bit eerie...

(My fwb didnt say a word throughout, but my reply was to laugh at her friend).

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wishes they would stop asking because once her friends get information back about how often I reach out to her, and what I do and say, they immediately start advising her to pull back and play games.
I would reply: "You should pull back and play games, then I can sleep with someone younger and hotter."

A man shouldn't think about reacting to what a woman says. A man should think about how to take away her power (legally) at all times.
Generally, a woman's power is her sex appeal. If a man takes that away by sleeping with others, what power does she have left?

That's why women are TERRIFIED of aging. It takes away their POWER in regards to men.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biggest hater(s) will always be close to you.