"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girls flirt for fun. Do you not agree?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Many times girls will flirt with you for fun, even if they may have no interest in you.

well many times, they will have a small IL in you which in turn makes them flirt with you.

but there are times they are not interested in getting anywhere w/you and just flirt for the fun of it since it's embedded in their instinctive patterns.

Just last friday i was in my Bio Lab class, and this girl was clearly indirectly flirting w/me. i would hold the flask, she would hold it w/me, while touching my fingertips almost each time. 2 sec eye contact w/smile when we looked at each other. other time she tried to eye contact me on the way back to her table, i gave a quick glance and nothing more. She didnt ask anything personal of me or start any convos, but yes she was a HB8. I think her flirting w/me was on an unconscious level, she put me through a test also.

How many of you have had girls flirt with you, and in the end find out they arent interested in you?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
This isn't anything new. Girls flirt for their own enjoyment to boost their egos and some to get something they want. My suggestion is to do it yourself. The funny thing is that flirting may up the possibility of the women actually becoming interested in you.
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Yeah. Flirting is a highly overlooked element in the DJ game. If you're good at flirting, it can be a HUGE bonus, and you can get some major increase in a girl's interest level.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye but you can often notice the difference between a girl that has IL flirting and someone not.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Ye but you can often notice the difference between a girl that has IL flirting and someone not.
well i do agree partially. but there are times where it's also hard to tell. as girls have always been hard to read.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by ScrewIt
well i do agree partially. but there are times where it's also hard to tell. as girls have always been hard to read.
I generally think girls are easy to read, aslong as they aren't the consistent type... That is the flirtingtype that doesn't differ inn how she flirts with a prey and a funthing.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I generally think girls are easy to read, aslong as they aren't the consistent type... That is the flirtingtype that doesn't differ inn how she flirts with a prey and a funthing.
huh? what?
 

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
There's a definite difference, but it's easy to lead the casual flirting into real flirting.

Towards the end of my senior year in high school I started to get to know this one HB 8.5 who sat next to me in English class. For the first 3 years of high school, I hadn't even spoken to her. I was an AFC and I thought she was out of my league...but at least I wasn't obsessed with her though. She had a real reputation of being a big flirt -- as in, she flirts with almost every guy she talks to. Everytime we talked, it was basically flirting, nothing else.

Anyway, either because she had liked me all along, or because I flirted well, her interest level started to rise. I saw her a couple brief times over the summer at parties and she continued to flirt with me, but by then she was basically coming on to me, laughing at damn near everything I said, using a lot of suggestive kino on me, which I reciprocated. She even told me she thought I was sexy, to my face, even asked me if I loved her :confused: and if I was going to marry her. Weird. Needless to say I never was able to 'isolate' her if you know what I mean, but that's not the point. If I ever see her again, I'm sure I will end up fvcking her.

The point is that flirting can raise IL dramatically. And if that wasn't even the case in my story, then at least you AFCs can learn this: You will almost never know a chick likes you unless you find out yourself. Most of them aren't going to let you know that easily. You'd be shocked if you probably knew how many girls want your balls, but are just too shy to show it to you. Sometimes even HB 9s will be shy and secretive about it.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
agreed

Originally posted by il_duce

The point is that flirting can raise IL dramatically. And if that wasn't even the case in my story, then at least you AFCs can learn this: You will almost never know a chick likes you unless you find out yourself. Most of them aren't going to let you know that easily. You'd be shocked if you probably knew how many girls want your balls, but are just too shy to show it to you. Sometimes even HB 9s will be shy and secretive about it.
I know dude! i feel like girls in my classes are interested in me but dont dare to come over or even say hi to me. i just feel that vibe from them, sometimes i can catch them looking at me and when i turn at them they're looking somewhere else. they may have a moderate IL in you, but doesnt necessarily mean they like you. Even my HB friend is interested in me, but she tries not to show it. hey, i dont like her, so there's no reason for me to show IL in her when i feel that way.

yea i do believe many girls are too shy to show interest in someone, because they fear rejection...or are afraid of coming on as a slut. thats' why most of the time, even if a girl did have teh hots for you, they woudlnt tell you unless they were sure about your feelings.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
lol...i posted this in tips too, but here it is again. I think it's funny.

This reminds me of a time....I was like 12-13....kinda cute little kid. So anyways, I'm at camp and this pretty girl...18 maybe, bumped into me coming out of a bathroom. She had this spark in her eye and......

her: "hey cutie, you got the time?"
me: "it's almost noon."
her: "no I meant, do you have the time for me."
me::eek:
her: hehe, cya.

That's some *****y ****. I think I was traumatized.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Re: agreed

Originally posted by ScrewIt
I know dude! i feel like girls in my classes are interested in me but dont dare to come over or even say hi to me. i just feel that vibe from them, sometimes i can catch them looking at me and when i turn at them they're looking somewhere else. they may have a moderate IL in you, but doesnt necessarily mean they like you. Even my HB friend is interested in me, but she tries not to show it. hey, i dont like her, so there's no reason for me to show IL in her when i feel that way.
How do you make them feel that way about you? Do you flirt with them, or are you just a HM9.5 (Hot Man 9.5/10)? They never seem to be that way to me, while then again I rarely talk to them and sometimes they even annoy me. It could just be bad luck, who knows?

Ben
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Some girls you will learn, will go even further than just flirting to boost their egos. They will even waste your money and time to without giving you the poon. ;)
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
im not so sure about the rating system, i dont think im that high.
probably an 8.5/9,so you could say im one of the better looking guys in school, as a HB friend once said to me, there are no good looking guys at college, which i do believe she is right.
many of them seem like AFC.
on another part, you may be physically attractive, but they can still not be interested in you, which is very true. looks can only get you so far.

EG: one time i went out w/this attention ***** and her cousin + bf + friends out drinking at a pub. her cousin was checking me out the whole night even w/her bf there. she was curious about me, asked me very personal questions about my life in truth or dare.


Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Some girls you will learn, will go even further than just flirting to boost their egos. They will even waste your money and time to without giving you the poon. ;)
isnt that what they call stringing you along? w/o having any real intentions w/u to begin with
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Chicks do flirt just for entertainment.

Chicks who are actually interested in you, flirt as well.

Flirting back does raise her interest but it still needs to get to a certain level before anything can happen.

What you need to do is make it happen. What you need to do is weed the just flirting for fun girls from the girls who actually have interest.

What you need to do is ask them on an actual date instead of just flirting with her for months on end.

What you need to do is put a real move on her so you can tell if she is just flirting with you or dating you for entertainment.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac

Girls flirt to satisfy the voracious appetite of their under-sized egos and confirm attractiveness.
that is somewhat true, although you have no idea of their intentions until you find out yourself.

altho i find that most girls who flirt with you are Interested in you @ some level. whether you're confident, C&F, playful, or physically attractive. there are many factors which trigger a girl to flirt with you. If you have none of those traits, and is introverted, i highly doubt she would flirt with you....because you seem like a dull person
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
i can definitely relate right now.

A girl in my class with a long-distance relationship was majorly flirting with me today, and my game was money.

All on the same day I've done 2 unsuccessful CA's and had a flake on an earlier number i'd picked up. If only these three could have been on the receiving end of my game....

damnit i'm in a sucky position right now..

Conclusion that you probably already know but is handy to remember...flirting is WAY easier when you have a little rapport with the target. Eg > 20 minutes
 
Top