Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls didn't reply to message

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, the girl I was chatting with is a sister of a girl with whom I want to create attraction, she is already engaged so I wasn't trying with her & was just being friendly, these both sisters come to the gym together.
That's fine. Just make sure you start going after the one you like directly.

newdon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you from?

I think the most important thing is to hammer into your head the idea that you're worth way more than any b*tch out there, and act based on that fact.

Do you think that a famous movie star would feel nervous talking to this basic b*tch, or tolerate any sort of disrespect? He'd laugh and move on, because she is absolutely nothing compared to him.
India

yeah mate, you are right, **** these bitches, ****'em all
I will just move on

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the txt convo these girls are definitely not interested in you.

When you see them again just be polite and normal, or ignore them, best not to try again here atleast not until you get some IOIS cos by the txt exchange these girls are really not interested.

newdon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the txt convo these girls are definitely not interested in you.

When you see them again just be polite and normal, or ignore them, best not to try again here atleast not until you get some IOIS cos by the txt exchange these girls are really not interested.
when we talk face to face they both listen to reply smile, talk back, etc
on text, it seems different but nonetheless, I won't repeat or even think about it. I already move on. Next

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have attached conversation ss
The reason she didn't reply is that you pressed her too hard about why she didn't come. It may have come off as an interrogation or not minding your own business.

After the first time she answered you should've moved on to the next subject, you made it too easy for her to ignore you.

Wait a while before texting her again, and don't text her until you have something interesting to say.

If she lets the conversation die quickly a second time, then she's too boring and not worth the effort.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@newdon1
When you text, talk in statements not questions. Only respond with a question when she asks one, because that's simple courtesy, and only if you feel interested in the answer and feel like talking. Otherwise your texts should be assumed to be the end of the conversation.

In person be completely aloof and if you happen to be in front of them strike up a conversation with someone else (bonus points if it's a hot girl) and have a good chuckle with that person to show them you are completely unphased by the radio silence. Don't go out of your way to do this, only if it's convenient. If this sounds too advanced then just focus on being aloof and enjoying yourself.

Don't get jaded by disinterest or rejections. Do you know how many rejections the real pipelayers get? It's just part of the game and doesn't phase them at all. In fact it's great because it saves you time, now you can focus your energy on women that are actually into you. They missed their chance, next.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the gym girl whom today i have added on ig... She talks to me for like 3 or message but then she didn't reply to my last message , even ignored my one text about her sister

I don't want to look chaser or desperate so i didn't followed up

But what should I do in gym when I will se her face to face?

Ignore her completely or talk to her normally?
I've seen so many posts recently about men gaming women at the gym. Women go to the gym to exercise not to be approached by men. If she entertained every man at the gym she wouldn't have enough time for herself.

Now you've put yourself in this awkward situation where you might bump into her again at the gym after she obviously ignored your text. Was it worth it?

After 3 messages and she’ had ghosted you, clearly she isn't interested and became less interested during the boring message exchange. Ignore her by deleting her number and moving on. If she reaches via text fine but until then she doesn't exist.

This video explains why women don't reply, it’s from the standpoint of OLD, but your situation at the gym applies too.

actually, the girl I was chatting with is a sister of a girl with whom I want to create attraction, she is already engaged so I wasn't trying with her & was just being friendly, these both sisters come to the gym together.
Why are you wasting time chatting to the sister of the lady you want. Shouldn't you talk directly to the lady you want instead? Or are you too scared.

After further reading, the sister got pissed off because you was asking about her sister. She is thinking "who is this stranger asking about my sister's gym attendance. He should mind his business".

Last edited: