Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's dad

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really starting to get attracted to this girl, but the only problem is that her dad is a police detective and is like EXTREMELY strict. He didn't start letting her wear make-up until last year when she turned 15. I mean, if her parents were a little more lax, I would go for it, but I'm scared to hell of her dad, and I don't think I would be able to get anywhere with her because he'd have someone trailing us on a date. (I'm serious, he's that strict) She is about a 7, but man, she has got the sweetest ass and legs. I would rate her ass a 10, lol. So, anyone encountered problems with girls parents? What should I do?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can brag about your good qulities you think her dad would like. Usually i have better grades then all my girlfriends.. so i just bring it up when hey parents are around... it makes them trust you and think better of you. ...basically impress them as much you can, and make them think highly of you and then they will get the impression that you are responsible! this is a good thing!
On the other hand don't bring up anything bad about yourself or talk about stupid things you've done. Also don't cuss around parents at all! use your common sense! and think about what you are going to say if front of them before you say anything... that's my advice... And I have been told that i am really good with parents.:D Im smooth like that
because of this i have gotten even the strictest parents to let me go out with their hott and sexy daughters:cool:

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dj Deity
if you can brag about your good qulities you think her dad would like. Usually i have better grades then all my girlfriends.. so i just bring it up when hey parents are around... it makes them trust you and think better of you. ...basically impress them as much you can, and make them think highly of you and then they will get the impression that you are responsible! this is a good thing!
On the other hand don't bring up anything bad about yourself or talk about stupid things you've done. Also don't cuss around parents at all! use your common sense! and think about what you are going to say if front of them before you say anything... that's my advice... And I have been told that i am really good with parents.:D Im smooth like that
because of this i have gotten even the strictest parents to let me go out with their hott and sexy daughters:cool:
<

Just to give you an diea.My ex`s father owned a Canadian Tire and he tought he was therefore better than everyone.It took 8 months before he let us close her chamber`s door.(well,we began to fvk 2 months after we began going out but at my place.

Her parents looked like they hated me untill the day(Xmas)I bought her a silver encklace with a jewel added to it(225$).

Yes,it was expansive...but...it was so damn coolto show it to my friends when she was with me.I was like....looked up by others.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense.. but are you sure theyr looking up to you? OR are they looking at you confused as to why u spent that much money on your girlfriend?

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stylespee
no offense.. but are you sure theyr looking up to you? OR are they looking at you confused as to why u spent that much money on your girlfriend?
its beehn 2 years ago and yes,it amde a real difference.Her mother told her for the first time Iw as a good guy to be with to her that night while she said otherwise the rest of the time for some reason.