Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls call me a player

Infinity.

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the thing. Ever since me and the ex broke up I've went out with 4-5 girls, had sex with one of them. Most of them are not as responsive to me as much as I'd like them to be, and they all have one thing in common.

They all called me a player. Every time I said something clever they said "do you say it to all the girls you sleep with?" to which I say "no, only the girls I wanna put a baby into" or something of that sort.

This one girl even lost interest in me and said I'm a man-wh0re and I've probably slept with hundreds of girls...even my ex of 3 years assumes I've banged dozens of girls already and that I've moved on (I wish).

I wish at least 10% of this was true, as I only had sex with 3 girls in my life.
My looks are just above decent so it's not that I'm super hot or something.

Also, for me, having sex is hard. I can barely even pass the first call after # close phase while 2 of my friends who are FAT and have zero game get laid twice every week. WTF?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl calls you a player without knowing your sexual history it's because she thinks you're desirable, since you can't be a player without knowing how to get women to f*ck you and as a man you have to have skill to do it beyond having functional muscles to open your legs with. It's a compliment. It also shows that (like most women) they're two-faced because if they were truly feminist they'd have no problem/wouldn't care with you f*cking around.

I haven't slept with more than one girl when I was 17, and I only did it to get rid of the virgin stamp since I knew it's shameful to not be perceived as succeeding with the women as a man. Yet plenty of girls as long as they don't know me assume I'm a player too. Honestly it's both their own projection and my trying to come off as one since I know that's what they want, it's always been the girls who want me who tell me that.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be giving off a serious pump and dump player vibe. I'm currently writing a post about natural guys that I know and one key thing that have in common is that even though they are obviously players, they also give off a vibe that makes these girls think they're going to stick around.

I'm assuming you walk around with like a lot arrogance and swagger, which is attractive but also clearly pushes girls away who have been used by guys like that before.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women HATE players, get rid of that reputation! Also, dont act like one either around women or use dumba$$ pick-up lines. Be your Don Juan self, be a MAN! Just have fun and quit worrying about trying to "impress" them.. They should be trying to get you!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krueg said:
Women HATE players, get rid of that reputation!
LOL, are you for real dude? women LOVE players because they know you can only be a player if women want you. That's why when you do something right or you've improved, you might hear them say "I bet you're a player!", "you're probably a player" or "all the girls want you right haha!". What they don't like is being played, because they want to feel like they're special and that broken self-image is why they get so bitter after being played, but in no way is that the same as hating players. They WANT them, that's how they get played in the first place. But like Wright said, give off the fake "you're special" player vibe that gives them the thrill they're out after instead of the truthful "pump and dump" vibe that should only come as a realisation on her part after the matter is done.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these women think you are a player and in reality you are not, there is some kind of fraud going on.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually if a girl says something like "you're such a player" or even "god you're such an @$shole" or "you're such a d1ck", you're likely tickling her where it counts and it essentially translates to you being the type that goes after what he wants without apology. Anyhow, that's all better than being classified as a "nice guy" or something that amounts to (in her eyes) someone who someday will meet some girl (probably with limited or no options) who will give you sex out of pity.
It's ruthless out there. To be referred to as a "player" in the dating world means you're a survivor, a 'have' as opposed to a 'have not'.

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I totally relate to you bro, bumped into a girl outside my flat the other day (she initiated) and we get talking.

Both quite drunk and I get her back to my place and she's asking do I think I'm a player, how many girls have I slept with and how many girls have I ****ed in my bed.

Now was I going to answer her? **** no. I told her she asked too many questions and shoved my tongue down her throat. She also wanted to know my age, I've yet to tell her ;)

Seen her since and she apologised for the questions haha.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just go with it, girls love to try to "CHANGE" the player into the respectable member of society.

- comic_relief

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great way to get her hamster going when this comes up, while deflating the $hit test.

If it comes in the form of a statement or an assumption, you say, after a pregnant pause, "You sure have a lot of opinions." Make sure to wear a ****y grin.

If it comes in the form of a question, you say, after a pregnant pause, "You sure ask a lot of questions." Make sure to wear a ****y grin.