"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girls buying you drinks?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
yea, what the title says.

I just finished working 15 hours today, I'm too tired to get into details but


How do you feels about girls buying you drinks or offering to buy you a drink in clubs?

I declined the offer, but it was more of a spontaneous decision, I wasn't really thinking...

would you guys let em? Or decline?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
That's how I weed out the gold diggers. If they buy me a drink, then they make it through the first test.

Why not? Women have been doing it for decades!!!
 

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
plymouth
i very rarely buy women drinks unless i know them or get something in return.
if they buy me a drink i pretend to walk off like most WOMEN do when men buy THEM drinks
 
Top