"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

girl's birthday

blipp

New Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Long story short.

Beautiful chick I've had my eye on for months now. Apparently I've recently sparked her interest as well, but we've been tip-toeing around us getting together for a while. She just dumped some guy she was exclusive with and now has invited me to a birthday dinner she has going on.

What to get her?

If it's any help, she seems to fall for romantic sappy stuff.

I was thinking... A small teddy bear holding a red rose. I met her mother a couple weeks ago and she seems to like me quite a bit. I figured I could have her leave the bear for her next to her bed so she'll see it when she wakes up on the morning of her birthday.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dr, Beard is a strange character, read his past three posts!

Don't go to the dinner - tell her you'll see her another time where you both are alone!

Bad first date when you have a planned function with others around and you are the stranger!
 
Top