Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls at work

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i started a new job this week, washing dishes at an italian resturant. there are 2 waitresses who work there, they are both amazing, both 9's in my opinion..... and they both goto my university......i was talkin to both of them yesterday and everything went good

whats the best way to hook up with these chicks?
is it a good idea to date girls from work?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea.. sure you can practice you Djing lines on them occasion but unless you are ready to wash dishes somewhere else. Don't. Been there and done that. I ended up leaving a good job for nuttin... Not a good idea. Plenty of other girls elsewhere that are 10s.. JMO tho...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its washing dishes at a restrurant for crying out loud. It sounds like you might be on to something. Go get them nines!! You can always wash dishes somewhere else but seriously unless you work in a true professional place take advantage of making friends and catching nice women.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevor2003

is it a good idea to date girls from work?
You're kidding right? Of course it's a bad idea, but people do it anyway because that's one of the few places you can meet and get to know people without effort. A lot more bad things than good things can happen from dating co-workers.

An even worse idea is to try to hit on both of them. Like tamale said, practice being confident and funny and act like a DJ. Don't talk to them with the intention of hitting on them. If you must date one of them, at least first figure out if the job or the girl is easier to replace.