"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girls at work

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
I told the long term flirt that, “if I was her man, I’d have carpal tunnel from squeezing her a$$ so much.” This is after she mentioned using toys and rubbing herself out. Couple times mentioned getting Brazilian waxes. Said, “I’ll kiss it for you if it hurts. And If you’re not gonna let me see then probably best to stop teasing me with the visuals” This banter is usually initiated by her so I know she is in the mood to play. I don’t come up to her randomly and say,”your t!ts look great in that blouse”.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top