Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls asking to buy you drinks?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not out to drink anymore. Girl approached me and said she will buy me a drink. Get to the bar and shes like you buy us a drink. ended up buying her and myself shots which she ordered. Only 20 bucks for a shot for both of us. She followed me around for a bit after this while talking to everyone else. then she was giving me the finger. then kept hugging me until i bounced behind her back when she was talking to another guy.

A few girls have called me a a.sshole even after i brought them drinks. the girls leave the club with me but really all i want is a titty bang since i don't need condoms for that. I end up leaving them and perhaps start staring down other girls who slap me on the face and still look at me and approach me towards the end of the night saying i ain't normally their type.

Is buying a drink a **** test for a chick? I left another girl who i was making out with because she was biting me on the shoulder and lips within 20 mins of meeting (aids is still around). When she asked if i would come with her i told her no five times of the times she asked me. she also told another guy there that im going to pay for the karaoke room and im a good guy. i brought her a drink as well and she ordered me a drink with my money which i didn't want at the same time. ended up pouring half of the corona down the sink.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not one for hard and fast rules, but I do abide by this one: I don't buy drinks for strangers at bars, especially women. Young women often prowl bars looking for simps who will buy them shots, so they can get drunk on free booze and validation.

Girls have literally come up to me, started kissing my neck and grinding on me, and whisper into my ear "wanna do a shot?" To which I respond "sure, I'll do a Jameson." They move on to the next guy without another word. It's literally that shameless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have this happen much in the 2005-2019 era. Drink buying isn't much of a thing in the Millennial generation. Millennial women tend to get more of their free drinks from their swipe app dates than their random nights out.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a few options. Go to the gym and stay there, avoid going out drinking because sh!t isn't working out for you at all. OR...go out with a wingman who will stop you from fvcking up. Or put on a bodycam and replay it to see exactly where in the night you fucced up.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not one for hard and fast rules, but I do abide by this one: I don't buy drinks for strangers at bars, especially women. Young women often prowl bars looking for simps who will buy them shots, so they can get drunk on free booze and validation.

Girls have literally come up to me, started kissing my neck and grinding on me, and whisper into my ear "wanna do a shot?" To which I respond "sure, I'll do a Jameson." They move on to the next guy without another word. It's literally that shameless.
I don't really care about the $20. In fact I believe i get richer (always having enough) by being the one giving.
Maybe I need to be a bit more aggressive and ask something i want. I just wanna titty bang.

Had a few women ask me what they can do for me while out as well. they said i look like i don't give a fark or look miserable. should of told them i wanted a handjob and titty bang.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care about the $20. In fact I believe i get richer (always having enough) by being the one giving.
Maybe I need to be a bit more aggressive and ask something i want. I just wanna titty bang.

Had a few women ask me what they can do for me while out as well. they said i look like i don't give a fark or look miserable. should of told them i wanted a handjob and titty bang.
I'm not really sure how to help.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this conversation is about buying drinks i got a question. If girl asks you to pay for dinner/drink whats ur response? Not to become too rude ? Or how do you ask her to go 50/50 ? Straigh questuion sounds stupid for me

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this conversation is about buying drinks i got a question. If girl asks you to pay for dinner/drink whats ur response? Not to become too rude ? Or how do you ask her to go 50/50 ? Straigh question sounds stupid for me
Me answering her question:
For sure...!!
Girl starts look strange on me..
Saying: "So what about that drink?"
"Oh.... I thought you said that you said that you would buy me a drink.."
Ends up with she buys me one... :cool::up:

In other words:
Don't be simp and buy drinks to the ladies. If they are interested in you then she will use her money on you.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this conversation is about buying drinks i got a question. If girl asks you to pay for dinner/drink whats ur response? Not to become too rude ? Or how do you ask her to go 50/50 ? Straigh questuion sounds stupid for me
If you’re on a proper date and it’s not some rando at a bar, you, as the man, buys the first round of drinks. It’s a token gesture of being a man, of taking care of people, etc.

Since a first date should never be a dinner date (wayyyy too much investment into someone you don’t know, way too much expectation placed on her, way too approval-seeking by trying to impress her etc), buying your date a round or two of drinks should be a non-issue.

If she offers to buy a round, or better yet insists, that’s a good IOI. She’s reciprocating and investing into the interaction as well.

Depending on their cultural background, some women won’t pay a dime on a first date, but the date can still end up in your bedroom. I’ve found this to often be the case with Latina and Asian women. The man is the leader and provider, he takes care of everything.

If you’re taking a woman out to dinner, she should already be someone you’re having, or have had, sex with. You take care of her unless she wants to pay her share.

If you’ve never had sex with her, you split the dinner bill. If she balks at that, politely warn her to not let the door hit her a$$ on the way out.