This is what's been happening lately and I need some input from you guys .
2 girls in my life who doing exact same thing! Now..they don't know eachother and just random girls I met. They like to call me up late at nite and first just talk,but then they tell me that they are naked on the bed and think of me...and they are getting off...you know,masturbating and talking dirty., I can feel your d1ck in my wet pvssy kinda dirty! Of course I talk dirty back to them and get them off really easy!
Now,they both have boyfriends...they both said they would never cheat on their BF. They both presented themselfs as "good and faithful" girls. Both are christian and maintain that "good girl" image .
Initially what I was getting out of this relationship was my phone game. I was just so bad on the phone with women that I was happy to talk to anyone just for the sake of improving my verbal skills.
But now,I am openly getting used for phone sex and I want to somehow get them to fukk with me in real life.
I have suggested to both of them that we meet,but they repllied with that Bf defence. I tryed to get them out to hang out only at my place....lol.but they didn't bite
They both love talking to me...and they love to complain about their BF...like how they don't spend enough time with them,they are not kinky enough in bed...etc.
I am thinking to just cut them off...to tell them that I am not going to be used this way and if she wants to fukk...then she knows how to contact me.They love the attention I am giving them!!!..some maybe I thought they would agree to meet up if I give them the ultimatum. What stops me from doing this? I am afraid to lose that slim chance to fukk them in real life,no more phone sex and practicing my phone game.
So what do you think guys?
2 girls in my life who doing exact same thing! Now..they don't know eachother and just random girls I met. They like to call me up late at nite and first just talk,but then they tell me that they are naked on the bed and think of me...and they are getting off...you know,masturbating and talking dirty., I can feel your d1ck in my wet pvssy kinda dirty! Of course I talk dirty back to them and get them off really easy!
Now,they both have boyfriends...they both said they would never cheat on their BF. They both presented themselfs as "good and faithful" girls. Both are christian and maintain that "good girl" image .
Initially what I was getting out of this relationship was my phone game. I was just so bad on the phone with women that I was happy to talk to anyone just for the sake of improving my verbal skills.
But now,I am openly getting used for phone sex and I want to somehow get them to fukk with me in real life.
I have suggested to both of them that we meet,but they repllied with that Bf defence. I tryed to get them out to hang out only at my place....lol.but they didn't bite
They both love talking to me...and they love to complain about their BF...like how they don't spend enough time with them,they are not kinky enough in bed...etc.
I am thinking to just cut them off...to tell them that I am not going to be used this way and if she wants to fukk...then she knows how to contact me.They love the attention I am giving them!!!..some maybe I thought they would agree to meet up if I give them the ultimatum. What stops me from doing this? I am afraid to lose that slim chance to fukk them in real life,no more phone sex and practicing my phone game.
So what do you think guys?