Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are physical

brad67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres some girls who are rough with me when I pass them in the hallways and such, they will like punch me in the stomach (not hard, more playful) or my arm as they walk by me.. I can tell it is a flirtacious (sp?) thing, but I dont really know how to respond to it.. I dont want to hit them back or even lightly hit them back because thats weird, and i dont want to complain about it becauser then i look like a *****.. whats the correct way to respond?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

today i got punched in the face. ahahaha
this HB9 n i were ****ing around, and i made ehr flinch twice, adn she took a light-swing at my face and i dind't flinch lol.
"i don't flinch cause of little girls" ahaha

i dunno, i mgiht kick her in the ass. i usually jsut pinch chicks waists...
i don't get hit often lol. sorry.

Random Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what I do if a girl playfully punches me.

I'll rub the spot and sarcastically say that it hurts or she bruised it.

It really depends on what the girl is like. Sometimes I'll tell them they punch like a girl and other times I'll tell them to control themselves and try not to touch me so much.

Sometimes if I'm walking with a girl between classes I'll push her away from me into a wall or something. Usually she'll come back and hit me with her hip or something like that.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Random Hero
It would be better if it was two girls mud wrestling......
yeah its only good with girls :p

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Tickel em, press em against a locker, slap their ass, grab them and lick their ear.
Lick their ear?

Neoblaze

Reaction score
there's this girl who's like that with me,recently I looked back to where her and her friend sit and she threw a paperball in my face so I'm like aight,I throw a paper back,she gets type feisty,so after class is over I touch her shoulder/hair,she tries to hit me.Matter of fact recently I passed in the hallway then I touched her on the shoulder,she catches up and hits me,and another time(also recently) I see her with her friend outside of school and pass her and she tries to trip me but I easily avoided it,what does that mean?that she might like me?thanks

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls gettin playfully violent is a call of desperation to engage in kino.
this is a fun and playful way of flirting and how you respond is your choice. Do whatever style of flirting fits you best - its an art!

you might want to reciprocate by...uh...poking them? haha

or, if you can pull this off properly, you could engage in a little kino but then hold back to build tension/anticipation.

winks, smiles, etc.

those are just some styles and there are 4576230843645460382658327387383+ more ways you can flirt back...just do what fits you best.

blaze69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just tend to push them around (literaly :p) only jokingly though (never get serious bout it, just thought id write that down so you can double check it in your head). Or you pretend it hurt and play along with it or sumthing, holding them everynow and again is good aswell.
1) it restrains them and protects you
2) its gona alow you to get closer to her (if you want to that is) and will leave her thinking of you most probaly

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I sit next to in class likes to tap her pencil on my knee when the teacher is teaching. I'll grab her hand to keep her from doing it, and she'll either try and switch it to her other hand, which is when I try to grab it as well, or she'll complain that I'm ruining her fun. (btw, she does like me)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to add for the amusement factor, some girl tried to hit my in the stomach once- playfuly, but she did it pretty hard. I know, because I was holding a pair of scissors at about stomach level.

I laughed, she bled. Sadly I haven't ****ed her. Go figure.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, so is stabbing some sort of extreme kino? Maybe it's the next big thing

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel to different schools (Elementary - High) all the time (not a teacher), and constantly see girls punching on guys in the high schools in a playful way. Both parties are usually laughing and joking, but I've seen some girls punch guys pretty hard just kidding around. What do the guys generally do? They dish it right back. What goes around comes around. It's a great opportunity for kino....after all, she started it.
These guys treat the girls like they're not special, and the girls like it because they can be themselves.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The-Sultan
yeah its only good with girls :p
That would really be some hot girl-on-girl action. :D

But naw, I'd rather be wrestling her, grabbing her ass, tits, etc. :)

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RESPOND TO A WOMANS FLIRTY ATTACKS:

Pick her up, hold her over your houlder, tell everyone you'll be back in 15 min, and leave the room. Set her down she'll be beet red embarrist and laughing, maybe fighting back a lil... perfect opportunity for a kiss.