Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are noticing me more often.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this young 21 year old two days ago and she is already in my dm all day. I have known for like 3 years I suspected our early days that she had interest but when I confronted her she said she wasn't interested. I knew she was telling lies she just wanted to chase but I didn't. I just concentrated on my life and career and I hit gym but not too often and also changed my hairstyle ( I used cut my hair down but now I know I keep a little up and my beard full now no more patches). Someone who knew will notice the difference between then and now. I have been receiving compliments often. Anyways enough of the narcissism.

When she saw me she stunned. I hug her ( even though I had no cologne so felt the raw smell which I heard women are attracted to) twice and I could see her eyes light up. Her voice all of sudden were high pitch. At that instance I didn't understand what was going on. It was later I realized the new me is sparked the interest all that in her. She told me sometime ago that an old friend has shown interest in her and since I don't want to share her I backed off and concentrated my energy elsewhere and now she is dying just to talk to me.

The problem is that I have lost interest in her because she had already been with someone else. I had learned that lesson the hard way; if a woman passes over you for another guy just let her and never go for her again.

I am a guy who have an eye for fashion styles I am not all to style stylish but I dress to suit the occasion and very conservative. One thing I noticed is that conservatives (classic) way of dressing instill some sort of trustworthiness in a man which make women feel comfortable around them unlike those guys with chains down to their knee. Even they exhibit bad boy looks high quality women usually prefer the conservative types.

I am not a social butterfly but once I appear I am able to draw attention to myself without saying word all because of my appearance. Very conservative and well suited for the occasion.

Take time and cultivate a fashion for your unique body including hair styles and colors. I am not a fun of hot colors I hardly but put on anything black I mostly wear navy blue and brown shoe with a decent shirt whose color is not warm. Take time work on this because your fashion style is your signature and must recognized whenever you walk in. I have had old friends walk up to me from behind saying it was my I dressing that gave me up in the crowd

Good Luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Cool. Keep it up (no pun intended)