Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are not *****es

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok people, there is a trend circulating this board that a few so far have tried to vanquish. It is the stereotype that all girls are *****es and the only exceptions are those who lack the looks to have power over men.

Now, I believe that a pretty hardcore flaming of women is necessary for a frustrated guy who takes his first glances across this board. It gives him confidence and a feeling of “I am better than women”. This is step one to “faking” confidence, to basically think you have figured out your “enemy”.

For some, this mentality sticks with them. Others drop it and move on realizing that women aren’t *****es at all.

Now, 9 weeks ago I was a total arrogant and chauvinistic ******* who was damn proud of it. Why? Because in all reality that is the mentality you have “to get girls”. As time progressed I realized how retarded it was to do all of that, because I actually TRULY stopped acting to get girls. You SAY “Girls are *****es, I have better things to do with my time” when you still underneath it all you gear your personality towards scoring with the ladies.

As that “saying” actually begins to hold true for you, honestly you turn nice. You take absolutely no bull**** from ANY girl, but overall you are a nice guy. And the most amazing thing is? That your success rate with women does not change whether you are an ******* or a nice guy. (at least with my experiences)

I still tease girls, I still flirt with them, I have a good time. However, I have to come to realize that acting like an ******* because all girls are *****es is ridiculous because GIRLS ARE NOT *****ES.

I have spent time getting to know even the hottest girls at my school. I use to only neg-hit them and show them that I was “in control” and that they had “no power over me”, but let me tell you something. Things change as you begin to understand women. I do not care how hot a woman is, even she will be nice and have respect for a guy who she is attracted to. When you see hot girls checking you out, you’d be amazed at how your view of women changes. It is not difficult to tell when a girl is attracted to you.

Bottom line

It is really quite simple. Girls will show respect and kindness to guys they like. If a girl doesn’t like you, then you need to stop *****ing and crying about it and move on. Girls actually are amazing (but not amazing enough to desperately chase them). There are so many beautiful women that it is almost scary, how can you pick??? I’m sorry to break this to you people. Guys are not in any way better than girls while in the same respect girls are no better than guys. Eliminate your bull**** insecure means of confidence and grow SOME REAL CONFIDENCE. (more on this subject later ;) )

Last edited:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
Stated like a true *****
Care to elaborate, or have you not the intelligence to back your immature and pointless replies.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Stated like a true *****
"Stfu n00b." :rolleyes:

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stated like a true *****
Wow, man, I thought he had a great post here. I guess you know more than him. :rolleyes:

I look forward to reading some of your expert posts, BustedKnucks; I'm sure they'll be much more informative and better thought out than this.

Until you have proven yourself, shut the fvck up.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. Girls are definitely not bitches. As a Don Juan, you must remember that even though you have the potential to be an alpha male, you must respect everyone. Thinking women are bitches doesn't help your success.

I don't know where you got the idea though that women were bitches. I don't recall that being in the Bible. But yeah, some idiots on the boards will give you some advice which is just as bad as what you were doing in your AFC days. Thinking that girls are bitches is one of these ideas.

You hit the nail on the head in your last paragraph. Women will show respect and kindness to a guy they are interested in. Now, they may throw in a few games and tests, but that doesn't make them bitches. Hell, I now understand why they play games and give tests. Look around at all the AFCs! Around 80% of the guys at my schools are wussies.

I look forward to your next post on real confidence. Great post by the way.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
"NOT ALL Girls are b1tches" True .

"Girls are not b1tches" C'mon now....

I think the answer lies with us,we need to do 2 things.....

...... stop acting and whining like b1tches ourselves and be men ..

....and start focusing on quality women not random hoebags .

By quality women i don't mean "nice girls",i mean QUALITY women we pass up on them all the time in favor of the skanks .

We all KNOW quality when we see it it's built into our brain to find a suitable mate not just a MATE.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
RETRACTION: "girl are not b1tches" ....They are hoes not all women talk like an angry women but they are all heezy's .

****-a-b1tch.:)

It's easier and it will help put you in that player-pimp mindset. If they aren't related to you then you aren't obligated to treat them like less than a hooker.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post! Do you have any advice etc for moving on and dropping the whole mindset? I definitely see what you mean, I felt like I was getting a bit detached from myself and henceforth, have just returned from a weeklong absence from this board. I return and see quality stuff like this.

Fabio

Don Juan
Reaction score
*****es

There are definatley some girls with the looks to control SOME men and are *****es. The way to step out of this is to stand up to it and exude your own confidence and looks on her.

I have a first hand example from school where a twogirls will make fun of a group of boys that I sit by in class and sometimes when my friends arent at school i sit with. These girls will go on all class making fun of these guys but when i join them it is compltely different. One girl is afraid to even say boo to me and the other (hot) one will try and make a quick remark but 4/5 say she is sorry or just joking seeking my approval even though i just take it as a joke.

From personal experince i would have to say that ya some girls are *****es but the way to combat this is by placing yourself above them in terms of confidence. Or maybe its just the looks b/c they dont feel dominate anymore(like AFC guys who are afraid) they dont have the same confidence and are nervous(even the hot ones).

NewB opinion on the matter but it works fer me b/c the girls certainly arent *****es to me but i see it elsewhere.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't that a song by BigPun?

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey! That was a great post and that is sooo cool how some of you guys agree! Girls are NOT *****es and niether are guys... ya know if you guys haven't realized yet, a girl will respect you when you respect HER, and a lot of girls love confidence in a guy and you can tell when she likes you, she respects you if that makes any sense!!!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CuT3L1LB1onD3
hey! That was a great post and that is sooo cool how some of you guys agree! Girls are NOT *****es and niether are guys... ya know if you guys haven't realized yet, a girl will respect you when you respect HER, and a lot of girls love confidence in a guy and you can tell when she likes you, she respects you if that makes any sense!!!
I will respect a girl once she earns it.

Thats the trick, don't just brush all girls off thinking their sluts (even though i have found that 95% of girls are worthless as far as a relationship is concerned) but what you should do is give them some attention to see if they are worth your respect. I refuse to respect someone just because i find them attractive or just because they are interested in me, im not so shallow.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen.

If you want quality, BE quality, don't act.

what the hell are feminists then?
B... I think you can guess the rest