Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are afraid of Russian Mafia

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception is reality.

Russian men are perceived as being less than savory largely because your Russian women are saying that Russian men are basically pigs. (in general)

I've had at least 20 Russian ladies tell me that the men in their country are horrible.

There is also a perception that Russian men are communistis and atheistic. Of course, these perceptions are almost thirty years old, but we still hear the phrase "pinko commie" from time to time.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen the movie RED HEAT ? with Arnold Schwartzennegger? that movies portrays Russian men as being corrupt and evil, or like Russian Mafia, etc.

I think most people in general have a sterotypical view of Russians like in the movies...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it never occured to me how much Russian men suffer from negative stereotypes like Asian and Arab men do. All I can say is that I sympathize. It's the same deal - demonize the males of that group, and sexualize/exoticize the women. It's cultural colonization. The USSR was whupped by the US, so now American think they have free reign to make Russian men look like azzholes, and sexualize Russian women like they were their property. The same shyt happens with Asian and Middle Eastern women - it's sickening... those azzhole can go fvck themselves.

But no matter - know that if you can get with 'their' women, you are 10 times the DJ any white American man can be, because you have to overcome social barriers and stigmas to land the girl. I mean, when I see white American men with Asian, Latin, Russian and other women from 3rd World Regions, I am honestly not impressed. Sometimes I smirk and even burst out laughing. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Come on Player, I normally agree with all your posts, but do you really believe that's a good thing to do? We don't see black guys being Uncle Tom's just for the purpose of bedding white women. They're being themselves, and not only does it work, but now you got white kids emulating them. We should be proud of our roots, not lie about them. Like I said, if you're 100% man, most women wont give a damn about your nationality.
No I don't believe it would be a good thing, but he asked for answers. Not the correct answers just answers.

And I do see brotha's being uncle toms to bed uppity white women. You should hear my voice..lol. Actually I graduated from national broadcasting school way back in the late 80's...so I don't have the traditional accent my brutha's normally use.

Yes we should be proud of our roots. I hate guys who are ashamed of who they are. My fathers father was 1/2 french canadian 1/4 black 1/4 indian. He claimed he wasn't black and even left my fathers family and remarried white...so I do have a special hatred of guys like that.

lata

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me the key is to have been through high school here, if you came to this country after that you dont talk the same way ....high school prom..grade 12 and all that sh*t ... f*ck it at the end of the day most of them arnt worth a f*ck anyway..go for what you know....

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I once had a girl out here ask me if we had telephones in my country! and she was serious........( I shoulda told her no...only the mafia have them :)

Roscoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am really surprised how much the stereotypes rule people's minds. The "Russian Mafia", "pinko commies", "pigs" and all other epithets I found in this topic along with the general feeling I carried out from it creates an impression that the only Russian many of you guys saw was Arnold in "Red Heat". Even more - I was laughing my ass out at some opinions shared here about the "stigma", "green card hunters" and all the hardships Russian guys have to go through to get laid :) Being Russian myself, somehow I never had any problems connecting with girls no matter what their cultural background, ethnicity or race was. And surely, I cannot remember even a single case when a girl would stop talking with me after learning the fact that I am Russian. May be the explanation is hidden in the intellectual level of the girls you guys deal with? The more narrow-minded and limited a person is, the more likely you'd have to struggle with a cobweb of incomprehensible stereotypes, groundless fears and deep-rooted phobias.

Some observations from my own experience: I find it much easier for myself to play the"mysterious guy" card with the girls, and contrary to what I read here, my accent, my appearance, my manners, my jokes and my attitude DO make a difference in the game - I am simply not "another Joe Bloe". Good thing is - I don't even need to play! :)

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys still discussing this ****? LOL
I live in California where there is a strong Russian/former Soviet Union presence. People got to know us on many different levels, unfortunately some of my country men did not make very good impressions.

I noticed though that American people think that anyone foreign is their second choice. Anyways, I am not going to change my accent, or pretend to be someone else. I am proud of who I am!
Russians never surrender! ;-)
If that means I get less puzzy, that is fine by me. But when I do, they remember me for a long time ;-) I agree that it doesn't matter where the man is from, as long as he is the MAN.

Oh and on a side not, those Russian women that complain about the horrible Russian guys, are just saying it to get some validation for taking the US chump for a ride. When she gets the green card or money, she will go looking for a Russian guy.

Hasta la vista, baby Muhahahaha
:cool:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have a German name, though? Adler is German. By the way, I liked your saying that Russian never surrender. :D You guys got walloped by the Germans during WW2, and you still managed to win in the end? You stubborn bastards.... :D

traveller

Reaction score
You are perfectly right Adler!
I have been living in Russia and for almost all of russian girls western men are miserly and completely AFC though they will first tell you that they hate russian men because of their rudeness...But we here all know that there is always a big difference between what women think and what they feel! When they go out with foreigners it is above all for material reasons.
BTW the most beautiful russian girls I saw ( it means the most beautiful in the world...) were all with their country men.
Jathesnake it is obvious that you never met a russian. They are the most courageous persons I ever met and they indeed never surrender. Go to Russia and study history if you doubt about it...

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you Russian , Russian? or Russian American? Are you Russian, Russian or Russian from one of the other former russian countries(armenia, maldive,etc.)?
If you are white, Russian, I wouldn't think you should have a problem. Some Russian chicks are HOT, I should know, I was with one. Maybe you have an "in" that some of us don't! You can go after hot Russian chicks that speak Russian!
Good luck

Bajelsta
(your welcome)

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about this anti-Russian male bias before. I'm told it's REALLY bad in Sweden where the Swedish women (maybe because they're so feminist) really have a lot of contempt and animosity for Russian male immigrants/workers.

At the end of the day though, it'll be that much sweeter when you have guys some snobby American chick on her back with her legs open screaming for some Russian lovin'. :p

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a croat and there are a lot of AFCs here.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of something:

Homer to Apu: You must come. There's a re-enactment of a civil war battle and we need some indians to shoot.

Apu: I don't know what part of that statement to correct first.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ayo peep this i never met a russian in my life.

Oh wait i did at my old job at the mall this russian dude, i forget his name but it was some cliche' russian name. He was a cool dude for real.

Anyway i read that russian women have the best hair in the world and its highly prized by designer wig manufacturers. for real.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by adler321
I think that American girls are afraid of the Russian guys.
What? I love Russian men. I can’t ever seem to find them though. I don’t think there’s a Russian man living within 500 miles of where I am. I think I'll go pout now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many damn posts on this with the same theme.

The problem is that it is human nature to distrust people who are different than us. This crosses all social and racial barriers.

By saying this, look at the facts, birds of a feather flock together.

Now me personally, I really like meeting and befriending people of all races. I think it is what makes life exciting. I have alot of friends like me, but let's face fact 90% of the worlds population sticks to it's own kind.

Some great examples

1) The Japanese (possibly the most racist at times). They don't let non-Japanese into some of their bars in Japan. Can you imagine if a bar in the US did that?

2) White and black racists. Yes I mean both people from David Duke to Jessie Jackson. They are both racist trash that are on the same level.

3) I wanted to go to a bar in a to be unnamed city in the US. I was told that the Asians were watching an awards show and I was made to feel very unwelcome. I also went to another bar in another city and I was the only non-Latino and was made to feel extremely unwelcome. I left for my own security reasons.

Let's face it 90% of the worlds population is racist.

Let's be the 10% that arent.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE only 2 things:

Rasists

and

N i g g e r s

(this is a joke tor those that don't get it)

TuPLaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not very "old", but i never seen to have problems with chicks when i say im Russian - on internet ...

I live in Belgium, when i say im Russian they call me Maffia & just hang out with me :)

Same on internet, i say im Russian they just call me Maffia & DONT stop talkin with me ....

They even trying to have webcamsex:rolleyes:

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't like Russian guys **** them. Go live in Cuba, or wherever Russian guys are wanted. Women who are racist are ****.