Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are afraid of Russian Mafia

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that American girls are afraid of the Russian guys. Whenever I am talking to a girl who doesn't know my nationality, she is very open and likes me a lot. But many times after I let her know what my background is, she suddenly changes her behavior. Becomes less trusting and more alert.
It is probably easier being black than foreign, since if someone has a problem with your skin color they at least know who you are before talking to you.
Do you guys think that there is just too much negative imagery about the Russians, and that the American girls are afraid to be hurt somehow? Please DON'T be politically correct with your answers, give me an idea of what u.s. girls think of the russians. I know you are not females, but some have a girl friend or family member who shared opinions with them about this.

Spasibo(thanks)

Last edited:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Hollywood about 8 years ago and back then there was ALOT of talk amongst white women about how overly aggressive most of the middle eastern/Armenian/Russian guys were towards women they met at bars and on the street.

As in, the dudes would hit on them without mercy... women would be telling them to fvck off and still the guys would be coming at them.

There is a SNL skit that simulates how the women perceive many of the Eastern European men. Will Ferrell and Chris Katan doing the head bobbing guys - Night at the Roxbury is a movie about it.

Anyway, you may want to keep the whole Russian Mafia thing on the DL (if that's what you're involved in).

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weren't the Roxberry guys American? Rich americans?
Anyway, yes the Armenians and the Arabs are like what you described.
Russians are different. Anyone else on this? Is it because of the alcohol concern? or just arrogance towards foreigners? Maybe it's because Americans in general like to order foreigners around, and if someone doesn't want to conform to their culture, they hate them? And only foreigner who is a wuss will attract some freeloaders? Or maybe Eastern European person is somehow inferior to the Western European person in the Americans' mind?
Generate ideas, c'mon. :D

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause Russias basically communist and the people are living in poverty. Blackmarket is strong, and lots are involved in illegal activity.

Personally I think Russain women are hot though. Ukranians too.

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
They haven't been communist since 1991. That is almost 14 years. :rolleyes:
Any other thoughts???

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
communism

it's from the "stigma" Russians have long been known as communists and spys during the cold war era

they think of you as the "enemy" they have a fear of the unknown

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by adler321
Weren't the Roxberry guys American? Rich americans?
Why yes, they were...IN THE MOVIE! HOWEVER, they very accurately portrayed how MANY Eastern European men act in night clubs around LA (Notice how the movie is called Night at the Roxbury - The Roxy is a club in LA).

What about the OTHER SNL skit with Steve Martin and Dan Akoroyd (sp) - "Two wild-and-caaarazzzy-guy's" (said in a foreign accent too)..

Originally posted by adler321 Is it because of the alcohol concern? or just arrogance towards foreigners? Maybe it's because Americans in general like to order foreigners around, and if someone doesn't want to conform to their culture, they hate them? And only foreigner who is a wuss will attract some freeloaders? Or maybe Eastern European person is somehow inferior to the Western European person in the Americans' mind?
No, No, No, No and No.

Hey, bro. Let's not forget that every girl is different - it's not some racial profiling shyt. Everyone usually forms an opinion based on their experience. If they've had some bad ones in the past, then perhaps they don't want to try again?

Personally, I do not like the company of ANY Slovic-type women as my experience with them has not been very good. Also, I don't find the accent sexy - at all.

adler321

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for you ideas, it's pretty much what I thought. Anyway, I feel bad about those Eastern Europeans in LA clubs who ****ed it up :D
I personally hate Armenians for being so pushy with ANY women.
They are the worst, and they are not even European, but hang out with Europeans, thus stigmatizing them. I never trust Arabs or Armenians.
OK, Enough of this bull****, I am myself tired of it now :D
Thanks for your replies,

Good night.

Adler Out.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*ck ISN'T afraid of the Russian Mafia?

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I don't trust russian women, I just don't trust russians.

I perceive them to be mercenary, mendacious, and heartless.

In other words, you are suspect, along with every other bounder from eastern europe or asia looking to get a green card. But since you are russian, you are probably a drunk and stink like vodka.

Girls won't give you the time of day because they know you will just use them, get them preggers and skip town.

In all likelihood, you drive a cab and sell drugs and hang out with toughs. Respectable girls don't want to be molls. Get yourself a hooker and collect some rent.

:D :D :D

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the f*ck ISN'T afraid of the Russian Mafia?
Lol.

About the Eastern European thing, you're 100% right about the persistance, but, where I live, girls go crazy for it. Eastern Europeans coming fresh off the boat (so to speak haha) tend to be very very alpha and have completly different attitudes about women then local guys. Where we come from, men are still at the top of the foodchain, and women generally have little to no power. Feminism is unheard of, and guys are used to having their way. To a lot of women living here, this is a new experiance, since they're used to having men worshiping the ground they walk on.

I have yet to meet a Serbian / Croatian / Russian / etc AFC. It's hard to turn afc when there's a war to fight every 10 years (every guy has to do two years in the millitary there).

I wouldn't worry too much about it cous', as long as you're 100% man, women won't give a f*ck about your nationality. And a lot of girls are curious to be with foreign men.

As for Russian women, DON'T EVER BE AFC with one, even a little bit. I'd say don't be afc with local girls either, but they do appreciate it to some extent. For eastern european girls, it's a total turnoff. The secret to getting them is dominance at all times. Most eastern european girls I know wont date Canadian guys at all.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that where I am, the S.E.Russian/slav/serb/croat types tend to be overly agressive. It seems the Arabs are too.
This is just in reference to clubbing.
They also seem to be in overly large packs. I assume this could scare a woman even if she is with 1 or 2 girlfreinds.
I have often wondered if I would call them alpha or if it someting more extreme, at least to the american mindset.
Where I live, the people with accents also tend to have a lot more money to blow than the average joe. There is a lot of Engineering work and gas stations here and these early 20s guys are just playboys.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian women:

I work with several.
Every immagrant Russian woman I know married for money.
Some of them, several times.

Actually, this might be about immagrant women in general, because I have a few freinds burned by Philipino women too.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Lol.

About the Eastern European thing, you're 100% right about the persistance, but, where I live, girls go crazy for it. Eastern Europeans coming fresh off the boat (so to speak haha) tend to be very very alpha and have completly different attitudes about women then local guys. Where we come from, men are still at the top of the foodchain, and women generally have little to no power. Feminism is unheard of, and guys are used to having their way. To a lot of women living here, this is a new experiance, since they're used to having men worshiping the ground they walk on.

I have yet to meet a Serbian / Croatian / Russian / etc AFC. It's hard to turn afc when there's a war to fight every 10 years (every guy has to do two years in the millitary there).

I wouldn't worry too much about it cous', as long as you're 100% man, women won't give a f*ck about your nationality. And a lot of girls are curious to be with foreign men.

As for Russian women, DON'T EVER BE AFC with one, even a little bit. I'd say don't be afc with local girls either, but they do appreciate it to some extent. For eastern european girls, it's a total turnoff. The secret to getting them is dominance at all times. Most eastern european girls I know wont date Canadian guys at all.
You are 100% correct. I went to ex-Yugo 2 summers back; good times. But anyways, whenever I'm feeling a bit AFC'ish, I always think 'What would a Croat/Bosnian/Serb do in this circumstance' and do that.

That's my anti-AFC shield :)

Also agree about the Russian women. My current gf is Russian (been here 8 years); must be 100% man with them. AFC gimps need not apply.

Peace,

Reaction score
1. 15 years ago Russia was our enemy. The women that your talking to remember this. They were raised with the threat of nuke-war over their heads with Russia. Even though it was a distant possiblilty.

2. The stigma of russians in the movies. Sorry but you fools are now the new Mafia goons.

3. Your accent sounds gutteral. Your language strange and unattractive.

4. Your race isn't known for producing handsome men either. Brutes maybe.

5. If you could hide your accent or tone it way the fawk down, and say your from middle europe instead of russia you would have a better chance...yeah I'm saying lie about who you are...try it and see what happens.

6. Your wrong about the skin color thing. You should try being in my shoes for a week. All you guys see are the stars in the movies and rappers on tv and how white girls would love to bone em. Well try being just an ordinary brotha for a day.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm scared of the Russian Mafia. And I'm not a girl...

Gipper

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could hide your accent or tone it way the fawk down, and say your from middle europe instead of russia you would have a better chance...yeah I'm saying lie about who you are...try it and see what happens.
Come on Player, I normally agree with all your posts, but do you really believe that's a good thing to do? We don't see black guys being Uncle Tom's just for the purpose of bedding white women. They're being themselves, and not only does it work, but now you got white kids emulating them. We should be proud of our roots, not lie about them. Like I said, if you're 100% man, most women wont give a damn about your nationality.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a problem with American girls, then I suggest you stick it with the foreign girls and the russian girls.

I have both eastern european/western european background. Therefore nobody can guess where I am from but most believe I am from eastern europe. It seems that my looks attract Russian girls, who think I am one too although I have been mistaken, for Italian, Irish,Polish, German, Swedish and others.....

Its best that you play around with your background and don't let American girls find out where are you from, until you establish a strong rapport with them.