"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girls...and there clever tatctics..

shock

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2001
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Question...for both the guys and girls out there.

Will girls make up somthing, to get an answer out of you? To test you?

Example:

I was talking to my GF online, on AIM. (not a good idea BTW) Anyway, we are talking and all of a sudden she says: "Have you kissed some other girl?"

ME: "haha, what? Why would you ask that, kinda random?"

HER: "Someone sent me a message saying you did"

ME: "thats strange...you remember the name? Do you know them?"

HER: "no i closed the window, and I dont remember it. It didn't look familiar."

ME: "what else did it say?"

HER: "I don't really remember."

ME: "Hm. Well I really dont know what to tell you."

HER: "It said that you kissed another girl, and that they would talk to me later."
h


--Analyzing it, I am going to call her bluff on this one. I think she made it up, and was trying to test me on my reaction. I mean she "shut the window" and "doesn't really remember" what they said. Quickly after I laughed it off, and told her I hadn't ,she was fine. If some anonymous person sent me that, I'd be flippin. And even if she denyed it, I would still feel a little uneasy. This leads me to believe she made it up, based on her actions and ability to just "let it stand"

We have a long distance relationship (also not a good idea BTW) so I could see her wondering about that kind of stuff, I mean I do to.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do girls really do this? And In my situation, what do you think is the real story?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
you should've said something outragous like.....I couldn't help it... your mom is just really attractive.

that'd get a laugh or if shes uptight she'd get pissed....but who wants an uptight beee8tch :D
 

Cruel Intentions

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
In Life.. or In Death
*Yawns* Typical woman... I agree with the poster above, I would have said something funny and outrageous to make her mad. I would have been like, "Sorry... (girlfriend's name) but (best friend's name) was looking really hot the other day in that skirt... and I just had to have a taste. ;) " If your girlfriend does not trust you enough to ask such a retarded question... then you guys should not be together in the first place. You know what the old saying is, "Ask a stupid question... get a stupid answer."


Sucker Love Is.....
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Well, if some random nameless stranger says it, it MUST be true, right?
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
Well, if some random nameless stranger says it, it MUST be true, right?
This is also true with everything else that has been said on the internet.

:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top