Girls And Their Friends

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a beginner question but oh well...

I've known Kristina for a few years. We met in a bar and found out that we went to the same boarding school together. Anyways, we've been f-buddies on and off since than but something bothers me...

I invite her with me and my friends to go out. If we're going to bars, or to a concert or surfing. I invite her sometimes, not all the time. But she NEVER invites me out with her friends, ever! I get calls the next day saying that she went out and got ****faced the night before. I think to myself "Gee, thanks for inviting me.. B#$#ch!!"

This isn't just me. My friend Tim has been in a LTR for 2+ years and his g/f never invites him out with her friends, yet she is best buds with all of his. Why do women do this? I know what most are going to say, "She's f-ing someone else," but there has to be more to it than that.

I finally told her that if we're going to even associate with each other than she has to at least show that she isn't ashamed to be around me with her friends. It's absolutely insulting and I won't tolerate that sh1t from anyone.

I just don't understand. Anyone have something similar?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she is going out with her girlfriends then too bad for you. If she is going out with guy/girl couples without you then should have a chat.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me man I don't care if she goes out with her friends. I'm not one to get all jealous and untrusting. It's a matter of respect and yeah she does hang around other couples by herself. I'm getting all self-conscious about it, "What's wrong with me?", attitude. Ya know? I have a lot of friends who are cool and I'm always invited out with some of their inner circle. Why doesn't she (or a lot of other girls I've dated) want me around their friends? This isn't the first girl to do this to me.. almost all of them do and it sucks.

It isn't like I'm an embarassment to be around. I'm 26 with a good job in Finance. I graduated from UCLA with a Business Economics degree and I'm a flight instructor every other weekend. I own a home, I can cook, play a decent acoustic guitar, I love to SCUBA dive and have been to 8 countries doing documentaries on marine life. I lead a full life and I think of myself as being a pretty interesting person.

So why does every girl that I date do this to me? They become good friends with my inner circle and leave theirs completely out of the picture.

It just doesn't make sense!!!