Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and their c*ckblocking friends

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me start this by saying that I just recently switched my work schedule from nights to a day shift, so I've been trying to get my social life back...

That being said I should also note that I've been wingless for a long time and have had mixed emotions about wingmen. But for situations like the one I encountered last night I probably could have used one...

Ok now the situation....

After just leaving a dance club/ bar I wandered into smaller bar on my way home. Here I run into an old friend and start to BS for a minute order a drink and check out the scene. Then this cute blonde (HB 8) catches my eye as she starts to pass by me. She gets stuck behind some people so I use the best opening line I've ever used....(tip to newbs)...

I just said "Hello" as our eyes met
and a small conversation ensued...

don't worry I'll get to the point shortly...

But first something funny happened that threw me off.

During our conversation I notice this guy just kind of hanging around but closely listening to our conversation. Truthfully he was creeping me out. So I ask HB8 if he was a friend of hers and if she noticed him lurking. She hadn't but as I was asking her this he pops right in and asks if she was my gf. I give the guy credit for having the balls to do that. I chuckled and she answered "yes".......I can only assume that she had interest in me at that point.......we continued to present a completely made up relationship to this poor guy. We even said we were from out of town....ha ha ha

If only he had paid attention to his surroundings he would have noticed that we didn't walk in together...anyway... We eventually blow him off all the while I was getting quality kino, giggles, and other IOI's . This was probably my best conversation with a girl I had just met in a couple of weeks....Damn night shift, I'm glad that's over.

to continue...

Just when the conversation starts to get interesting, after our interuption, out of the blue one of her friends pops up. She doesn't introduce herself and the HB8 didn't really introduce her either, she was just there all of a sudden. She just dragged the girl I was talking to away and out of the bar. I was left standing there almost in shock from how fast they left. I know the HB8 wasn't in any hurry but she wasn't fighting to stay either. Nonetheless I didn't get a # but the conversation was entertaining. I'm sure I'll see her out again, its a small town, not counting on it though.

I hope yall enjoy my little report. I'm not very good at remembering things after I've been drinking.

Sarge on
:rockon:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like a wingman would have helped in that situation, considering she came out of nowhere.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess, theoretically, you could make it a point to always ask a girl in these places, "So are you here by yourself?" Since 95% of the time they're NOT there by themselves - because women are timid - you can ask them the name of the friend their with and talk about that friend briefly. And then if they show up you can try to befriend them quickly so they won't block you.

just a thought, tho. It's a pretty sucky situation.