Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and Smoking

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I smoke. I dunno, I was just kinda wondering is there any negative effects on girls' opinions of you if you smoke. There havent been any in my experience in the past that really minded, but I wanna know what girls think about it... What do you think?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean girls smoking? Or girls being attracted to guys who smoke?

Cause if I see a chick smoking my interest goes down about 10X. Not sure what women think of guys doing it though.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking

Girls who smoke will be knocked down a 3 levels. I.e 9 will become 6's... sorry but I would rather kiss a girl with white teeth, and good breath.

I don't think girls are attracted to guys who smoke.... I think same reasoning applies as I said above.

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: smoking

Originally posted by Jimineye
Girls who smoke will be knocked down a 3 levels. I.e 9 will become 6's... sorry but I would rather kiss a girl with white teeth, and good breath.

I don't think girls are attracted to guys who smoke.... I think same reasoning applies as I said above.
ditto here

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, when I see a broad smoking, it tells me that she's a lowlife. I dunno, that's just the connotation I give it. The first thing I think is that she's a dirty ho. That's just me, though.
However, I think it's probably smokers would be unaffected by other smokers, but nonsmokers and smokers probably don't mix.

So, if you smoke, I think your luck may be better with another smoker than a nonsmoker.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont mind it. A lot of girls i know smoke, some of the most attractive one do. I smoke myself.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE GIRLS WHO SMOKE!!!! I cannot allow them to smoke. I always next girls who smoke. Just not a good thing

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it seems like its just basic personal prefrence wether you care if a girl smokes or not. I see that mosts guyz dont like that, probably cuz they dont smoke themselves. You think that girls that do not smoke would probably dislike a guy that does?

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, it's considered a nasty habit and all that, as you can read from previous posts. Given, I don't like chicks who smoke that much either.
But in Europe, smoking is more common anyway, so it's considered OK.
Just wanted to give you some insight, dude.
Cheers.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that from the more outgoing girls, more popular i know they seem to smoke!

The girls that dont go out much and stuff dont.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the non-smoking girls I know wouldn't go out with a guy who smokes.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the smell.
Non-smokers can feel the stench on your clothes, hair, hands etc. Non-smokers also abhor it, and smokers can't really smell it because they're used to it. Trust me, I don't smoke and my dad smokes two packs a day.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worse here in Australia... loads of *tryhard* girls aged 12-17 smoke thinking they are oh so popular. I'm not saying that every single girl that smokes is bad, but the impression i'm getting from the chicks that smoke are usually low life *****es that are always looking for a ****. Alas for the other group that smoke because they got addicted or whatever are still great to hang out with but it's just their preference :)

Personally if I had a g/f I wouldn't really mind if she was a smoker but does it occasionally but then if she tryed to get me hooked then I think i'll stop it from there.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheatz
It's worse here in Australia... loads of *tryhard* girls aged 12-17 smoke thinking they are oh so popular. I'm not saying that every single girl that smokes is bad, but the impression i'm getting from the chicks that smoke are usually low life *****es that are always looking for a ****. Alas for the other group that smoke because they got addicted or whatever are still great to hang out with but it's just their preference :)

Personally if I had a g/f I wouldn't really mind if she was a smoker but does it occasionally but then if she tryed to get me hooked then I think i'll stop it from there.
exactly, the the thing is they are the more popular girls.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
non smokers like non smokers
smokers like smokers
crack smokers like crack smokers

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion smoking is for loser chicks. :confused:
So it makes me want to barf .
it drops 5 for me

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infernius
in my opinion smoking is for loser chicks. :confused:
So it makes me want to barf .
it drops 5 for me
Dude, smoking is not for loser girls. I don't smoke. I don't like it when girls smoke. But they aren't automatically losers. There are a lot of very hot smokers that I might just have to look over the fact that they smoke.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, it's just a F'ing cigarrette. (sp?) Get over it. I mean, I would be turned off if while on a first date, a girl shoved a heroin needle in her arm, but lighting a smoke? You guys need to relax.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its nasty for anyone to smoke, but i wouldnt wanna kiss a girl who has been smoking.......