Girls and Eyecontact

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple...if a girl gives you eye contact - shes interested

If she looks at you you more than once, shes interested, even if she slightly glances at you more than once, shes into you.

At work im sit directly infront of the aisle where people walk in and out from. From here i can observe every thing. I saw something that was quite odd about the behaviour between males and females.

From the 30+ males i saw walking down the aisles, ALL of them, i repeat ALL of them LOOKED around, turn thier heads, looked at their sorroundings, other people, most notably GIRLS!!

From the 30+ females i observed walking down the aisles i found that they displayed different behaviours. In total 6 females adopted the same behaviour as the men i.e TURNING HEAD, looking around... etc etc.
4 of these females were UGS, 2 where attractive.

Now, the rest of the females , a mixture of UGS and Hbs DID NOT EVEN turn their heads ONE SINGLE MILLIMETRE whilst walking down the aisles. It was a stonecold , straight ahead, focused stare. They did not look at posters on the wall, at the side, at other people, or any men. Totally the opposite from how the men behaved. Whats going on here? Girls will not turn their heads to look at you but look at you with their eyes and do it secretley so they dont get caught.

If a female turns her head and looks, shes into you ALOT. If she looks at you a few times, again shes into you. They will not look at you unless interested, remember WE are the visual ones not them so by them looking at you alot should count it as an IOI.

Another thing which comes to mind is prizing. Swinggcat, in his book tells us that women are masters at prizing them selves. They groom them selves for hours, buy expensive clothes + make up then sit and wait to be approached. They act like they are the prizes. By not appearing to not notice any one as she strides/walks is telling us that:

Im not gonna notice you but your gonna notice me because I AM THE PRIZE

And what do we do ? we LOOK.
Adopt this, try not to look around every where but dont come off as cold. Be cheerful and chirpy and lost in your own reality.

The second thing is: if you get looks from a chick, GO OPEN HER, she has invited you. Chicks do not look at guys they are uninterested in.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but how do you know whether they are interested in you or just looking at you because you are within their line of vision.

When I go to work for instance, I pass through many people each day to go to my office. Whether its though the halls, the elevators, etc. I encounter dozens of people and you cannot avoid looking even if its just a split second. Surely, just because the girl next to me waiting for the elevator looks at me does not necessarily mean she is interested. Why? Because it is human nature to look even though the person you are looking at is not necessarily attractive.

Another thing, is that some girls even the really hot ones will avoid or give very little eye contact even if they like you. It could be because they are shy or intimidated.

How do I know if a girl is interested? I rely on my gut feeling. It could be the way she looks at me, her body language and other factors that kind of gives me a green light.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I had a new hair style once, real gelled like... Something like a romantic / gladiator type style..

What went through my mind is that one friend said they liked it but will other people like it?

I didn't want to know so I stopped looking around alot, and just looked straight ahead. And if a person didn't like it I wouldn't be hurt as much

now my hair is messy :up:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if a girl gives me eyecontact... and I look at the floor right away and come back later I can amplify the attraction... and keep my head straight so they will know I am the prize?

EC is key, and can be commanded, but is never a sure indicator, it is faulty, and as you pointed out, more a spacial acquisition feature, IE male dominant trait, sometimes if the girl can;t see you at first you can get her wet with your words...

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
^wrong.

repeated eye contact is a sure indicator. When we are attracted to something we cant help but look. the eyes dont lie

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
looking around

If she smiles when looking around then she is good to open. If there's no smile then it's more casual look and doesn't carry the same invitation. Solely catching the EC with a smile isn't always an IOI but it's expression of friendlines and means she is in the frame of mind where she is willing to talk with people.

Btw. Ever notice a girl taking a look around? Most often this happens when she is talking with her friend. How she does it? If you catch one taking a look around she is most likely smiling and you don't put any attention in it but if she has a serious look you wonder what's up with her. Also she won't directly look into your eyes until you establish EC with her and then she is first to look away.

When looking around the key is to smile so it looks natural. Looking constantly around looks insecure, so better not to over do it in one situation, just when feeling like fishing ECs and taking mental notes of who might be interested.

Yea, and when she looks at you the second time it is definetely the major IOI and it's time to open her. Sometimes they are too shy to have another EC and find it better to hover around you and hope you open them.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
I was sitting in a bar last night watching some football. There was a band playing, so there was a more than usual amount of girls for a Sunday night.
I sat perched casually nursing a Scotch and Soda , wanted to try to just catch the glances of all the women who looked my way. All I did was grin and wink and got 100% positive responses. Now, mind you some were hanging with dudes(didn't know if they were boyfriends, and didn't care) others with girlfriends. I had no real desire to go beyand that for that night.

Don't be afraid to Lock eyes, maintain the contact , smile and perhaps throw a little wink her way.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bossdog you've got me all wrong

EC is not all inclusive, and I can lie with my eyes! Heh, I watna free drink I eye the girl across the way, than I check the waters to see if she is game with some body movements, than I talk her into sitting with me, wait for her to flash money, than I go for the throat and get her to spend it on me. Easy, and can be done over and over again. That is a lie. My eyes tell a different story than they bestow... ever heard of snake eyes?

Sometimes a girls eyes ashow an innocent side, and sometimes not it depends on where and why... As well some girls can't maintain eye contact, they are awesome and can't wait for you to talk to them, but they are shy themselves, and need a little bit of a nutcracker before she... you knows