"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girls adding you on FB

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Went on a date with a girl Sunday - made out at the end of it. Already making plans to see one another again.

She sent me a FB friend request. I don’t have anything to hide and my profile is pretty clean - I just use FB for finding articles and things to watch or read that I’m interested in.

Do you guys just accept it and forget about it or do you let it marinate for a while and just not give a ****? I honestly am more of the latter, but who knows, some chicks might be salty about it or whatever lame things they imagine up in their head.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top