Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriends

county

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm trying to figure out how most people get girlfriends. To anyone who wants to divulge their experiences, tell me.

I'm not talking about one nighters or party sex or anything like that.

Serious girlfriends.

Did you ask them out as a bf/gf?

Or did you go on several dates and it developed?

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had many GFs before. Most just happened when you both start to hold hands, laughing too much, lots of EC, and always enjoy each other. Most of the time, it takes more than a few dates.

Dont ask the girl if she wants to be your GF. Never asked her, you will know when you both know it by actions and not words. :D

sql

Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked out my first girlfriend out in hs on valentines day. i am so embarassed.

:eek:

my serious relationships havnt come about because of intensive planning, or mad scientist scheming. they've just happened and things just fell into place. what strikes me, is that its unexpected when it does.

i think if you concentrate too much on landing a lay or a gf for that matter, it'll come off as sleazy or something. girls can pick up on that. but, if you try instead and concentrate on having the best time you can when you're around people for yourself and not to impress anyone, things will happen for you. you wont need to go out and look for a gf, they'll just come to you. just lay back, enjoy the ride life has prepared for you and have fun for yourself an no one else.

2 cents

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by county
Hey,

I'm trying to figure out how most people get girlfriends. To anyone who wants to divulge their experiences, tell me.

I'm not talking about one nighters or party sex or anything like that.

Serious girlfriends.

Did you ask them out as a bf/gf?

Or did you go on several dates and it developed?
Hi.

You might want to spend some time reading stuff here. Have you checked out the DJ Bible yet? It ain;t perfect but it covers this well.

To supplement your research:

I find that LTR's just happen. They ideally should start out by dating first.

The idea is that you are constantly dating multiple new women. You are constantly meeting new girls and deciding if you like them or not.

Then an LTR happens when you continue dating and have an interesting chemistry with her. As a DJ, you generally don't initiate any type of exclusiveness; if she doesn't say anything about being exclusive, why limit yourself?

Here's a little David DeAngelo advice: If you don't want to be in a 'relationship; with a girl, don't see her/contact her more than twice a week. If you see her more often than that and she has a high interest level (IL), she'll go into 'relationship mode'.

Usually if she develops a high IL after a while she'll make some comments about wanting to be exclusive. Then it's your choice.

Seems to me like LTR's tend to happen at unexpected times with unexpected people.