Girlfriends talking about other men

Skytzo_Marc

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... what do you consider normal in a conversation with your girlfriend, and when do you think the warning signs should go up?

Also, I figure the best move would be to shift the conversation to other topics if your girlfriend starts talking about other guys.

shortstop22

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. talk about other women. However if you play this card be careful, she may start to play more games.

You could also just drop her ass.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends man, you might wanna judge her body language as well when shes doing it.

If shes talking about other men with you, then she might be wanting to see your reactions.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the context of the conversation

everything isnt' a forumla, stop trying to make is soo.. that's how alot of these post seem to be going.. guys trying to figure out the correct forumla or equation to deal with a certain situtaiton.

back to the point at hand. I mean if we are talking about EX's or something and she just says briefly.. "he was a good looking guy"... so what? I'm sure he was.. you let him in between your legs. no need to rebuttle against the ovbious.. I'm sorry but your hopes that she fvcked ewalks until she met you isn't going to come true.

If she just is going on , talkinga bout how hot this guy is... okay maybe a red flag.. but looks in general don't raise a red falg with mebecuase i think I'm pretty damn hot.

And just becuase she doesn't say it doesn't mean she isn't thinking it anyway. I've been with women before, on dates even, and seen other women that I wouldn't mind bending over the table and giving it to them.. but that doesn't mean I didnt' find my date attractive... I just saw someone else attractive as well.

I've been laying with my ex and if she was in the house, the only TV I had any chance of watching unless I went in my room was going to be music videos.. we'd sit there and she would make little comments.. oh he's soo fine. So.. he's a good looking guy. do you think she would be svcking my d!ck if she didn't have the hots for me?

news flash.. there ARE other good looking guys on earth. And if she didn't find you attractive she wouldn't be there in the first place, so that's a stupid argument in the first place.

and when I do see a cute woman or hot woman.. if it's on TV or if she catches me taking a glance.. so the FVCK what? She's cute! I said it. So are you. Now get on your knees!

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skytzo_Marc said:
So... what do you consider normal in a conversation with your girlfriend, and when do you think the warning signs should go up?

Also, I figure the best move would be to shift the conversation to other topics if your girlfriend starts talking about other guys.
It really depends on context. Is she talking about other guys in a positive or negative way?

Reaction score
A woman who is interested in you wouldn't talk about other guys - she would be too busy talking about and getting to know you!!

Why waste your time listening to that - tell her that you don't care!!

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, my chick talks about other men and sh!t and it ticks me tha eff off,
like rappers and other stuff
i feel like droppin her a$$ right then and there

Treetz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the advice Backbreaker gave.. there are other men on this planet.. Just dont get mad or jealous with her, hell just agree with her.

she: wow that T.I. is really hot
you: yes he is, I wonder how he is in bed?

Good luck!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i wouldn't go that far.. for instance, my old GF had the biggest crush on John legend (don't ask why, i have no idea). She would go crazy everytime she saw him on TV... How dumb do I look getting mad at her because of some silly ass crush she had on a guy she never met.

Do I honestly think she would leave him for me if she had the chance? hell no. maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think so. There are alot of HOT women I saw on tv I wouldn't date if I had the chance.. but that doesn' tmean they aren't hot.

this is a silly argument.