Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**girlfriend's Sexual Past**

JohnnyMalibu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a small problem and you guys are good with the advice so here goes... My girlfriend has more sex experience than I and it makes me mad. Like it really bothers the sh*t out of me. I've been with more people than she has, but, counting repeats and regular ass ("relationships"), she blows me away. She's had two serious boyfriends before me, at two years a piece. With me, this would be my first real relationship. And just for background: we're both 21.
With her, some of the our more daring and erotic sexual feats are my first. And MOST times with her they're not. It's not that she was a slut before me or anything like that; its that she has done all this with a "boyfriend" so its okay...according to her. I mean she has done some really kinky sh*t, some of which involve vegetables and the emergency room. I haven't.
Sometimes when we talk about sex and sometimes when I turn it into how and under what circumstances I would like to f*ck her she might says things like, "I've done that before" or "I hate doing that" or "That's only good sometimes." It seems like she has f*cked everywhere and everyhow. But it was all with a boyfriend so its okay...according to her.
It makes me want to physically hurt any guy she has ever been with. It makes me consider the most violent forms of brutality. Some of the sh*t that she has told me make me not want to touch her at all.
I hate feeling like this. I don't want to, and shouldn't, be mad at her for this. I know problem may be that I'm insecure, but how do I fix this? Workout harder? Excel in academics? Stroke my ego? F*uck other girls? Its this last one that I have thought about. Have lots of sex on the side. Maybe this will make me feel better. Then I will gain sexual experience and we'll be on par. But then I would be cheating. F*ck.
You guys know your sh*t, so whatever you can do please. Thanks alot

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the DJ emergency room, Johnny.

Look, this chick is bad news for you from what I'm reading. Anytime a chick makes you feel bad sexually, you have to next her right away. If she makes you feel like sex with you is second rate, you have to save yourself and get rid of her. Don't let her erode your ego and destroy your sexuality.

The fact that she had so much sexual experience isn't the problem. It's the fact that the no-good-rotten-b!tch makes you feel like crap because of it.

If you really like her, you can keep her, but you'll have to keep banging other chicks on the side to preserve your sexual ego.

Trust me. I had a girl who started to make me feel bad about having sex with her. Like I was no longer good enough. That led to all kinds of sexual problems where I never had any before. It also led to destruction of my confidence and sex drive. I didn't date or have sex with anyone for a long time after I finally realized I had to get rid of her. It was the first time in my life that I wanted to kill someone. It took a long time to get over.

Don't let that happen to you. Save yourself now, before it is too late.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, it's not a competition. She had different experiences. You've had different experiences. She's just had more.

What bothers me is what she says. Of course I don't know her, but it sounds like she is either trying to shock you or impress you. I'd tell her somethings are better left unsaid.

Don't get pissed with her past boyfriends. That's just jealousy. Remeber they were a couple when they did these things and it's in the past.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
I totally disagree Clint. This is HIS problem-not hers. He's obviously asking some things about her past..shes answering...truthfully. Do you want her to lie? If he doesn't want to know..don't ask. None of it matters anyway. Its in the PAST.

Besides, I could see if she was prostitute or had slept with 100 different guys. She did all of these things with her BOYFRIENDS. Who the hell cares. To me she sounds like a girl not afraid to explore her sexuality while shes in a good relationship. Our friend here has to get over his sensitivity and insecurities and realize that it doesn't matter what she did with her BOYFRIENDS. Dude, the older you get the more women you'll date that have slept with more and more guys, and if you don't want to know about it, just don't ask. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Last edited:

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya,

Let me chime in here for a bit.....

Well the first thing is get over it my friend. You CANNOT change her past, if you can't get over it then move on to another girl with less experience....but wait....any girl that has screwed at least one guy is going to be a slut in your eyes! Let's put it this way and I love using this as an example because it is a true story.

I met this girl a while ago and she was 19 and a virgin. I was like sweet!! So I got to know her and we hung out and she was all over me. Kept claiming she wanted to wait until marriage to lose that V. So I played my smooth self and finally one night there I was eating her out and told her that I was going to fvck her right there and screw her dreams of marriage. She nodded and so the festivities began! For the next few months I banged this girl 4 to 5 times a day, in the a$$, cvm all over her face, made her dress up in the slvttiest clothes, have s3x in public, and finally towards the end I was having her eat other girls pvssy in front of me while I bang the crap out of her. Needless to say I made this girl into the biggest slvt. My last stint with her I doing things unimaginable, vegetables, ****, etc, etc. When it was all said and done, this girl had only been with ONE guy, me, the dirty man of the north east. I made this once virgin into a slvt and she loved it. Now moving forward she would tell the next guy, "yeh I have only been with one guy" but what I made her into is what some girls with 30 guys experience would not even dream of.

So the bottom line is this.....get over the fact that this chick has been or done more than you. Enjoy it and make her into more of a slvt. Top all that she has done. Be the first to make her squirt, or bang her in the middle of a park during the day, be the man and don't let this thing called her past get you down....remember there are M.A.C.'s in this world who will take that girl and dirty her even more and will love it!

Sincerely,

M.A.C.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point MAC.

There's something to be said for an experienced girl...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you are not content with your own level of sexual experience, you have three choices:

1 (OK): Find a less "experienced" girl
2 (better): Get over it
3 (best): BANG MORE CHICKS! :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
So the bottom line is this.....get over the fact that this chick has been or done more than you. Enjoy it and make her into more of a slvt. Top all that she has done. Be the first to make her squirt, or bang her in the middle of a park during the day, be the man and don't let this thing called her past get you down....remember there are M.A.C.'s in this world who will take that girl and dirty her even more and will love it!

Sincerely,

M.A.C.
Exactly, DJs don't give a rip about the specifics about her past (STDs is another thing), all that matters is what she is doing right now with you.

I would agree that she sounds like she is coming off as flippant with her answers but that may be because you are comparing yourself to her. Why would you do that anyway, what do you feel that you need to prove?

Get out of the AFC mindset and stop harping on her different escapades. Even more so, why have a summit to discuss the upcoming encounter? What happened to spontaneity? When you're hitting it just do whatcha like, if she's into it there's a good chance she will go with the flow even if she thought that she wouldn't like it.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there. One of my ex-girlfriends wouldn't stop telling me about her ex's 10' **** that was "as thick as a beer can." She made me feel so damn inadequate. It made me realize that there are girls out there who aren't very sensitive to men's insecurities and feelings. I hope your girl isn't like this. If she's telling you about what she's tried in the bedroom without you asking, then you should tell her to stop telling you shyt. If it's you asking her, then stop asking her about her past or if she's tried this and that. If you continute to feel this way and she makes you feel sexually inadequate, then maybe you should move on. A relationship should make you feel good - even if it is your fault for not accepting her past. You need to feel good about yourself and her. IMO

Keep in mind that she's with you NOW.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this chick is comming out and just telling you about her past - tell her to knock that sh#t off. Tell her you don't care what she did, you only care about what she's doing. If it doesn't work, reverse the roll. Casually mention some chick you screwed that swallowed your jiz. Or that liked you to come on her face. Or tell her that one of your chicks gave you the best BJ and you've never had one as good as that since.

You've got to have a strong mind - because it's all a mind fvck. She's in control right now, and you need to find a way to reverse this so that your in control.

She doesn't know how many chick's you've screwed - so tel her your have some great ONS's. Make up some sh#t if you need to. A good one is that you went on vacation with your bid's and meet some foreign chick that blew your mind in the sack. Or tell her on of your past girls had a brazilian bikini wax - and nothing can compare to that.

Be of strong mind and reverse this b#tch.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Man's suggestion makes me worry a little - what if she turns this into a petty tit-for-tat? THAT, is a Chick's Game - the invented that shyt. What if our friend and his girl go back and forth about things that their exes did for them? This is ground for a huge fight or a break-up, IMO.

I would be careful about mentioning ex gfs "that swalllowed" or whatever. This goes double for this girl, since she is stupid and unintelligent enough to bring up exes so often with a girl. No offense to you man. Her Relationship-IQ (ability to keep a relationship good for both parties) is obviously close to ZERO. :rolleyes:

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are completely missing my point. Of course she's had sex with lots of other guys. You can't ever let that bother you. You don't want a virgin, so it really doesn't matter how many guys she's been with, or what she's done with them.

What does matter, is how she seems to use this to make him feel sexually inferior. This is totally disrespectful and more hurtful than many of you know. How many times have the Master DJs said, never let any chick or anyone for that matter, disrespect you.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what he's saying. But, I think it's more a matter of how this whole thing makes him feel about his sexuality. If I'm wrong, then I agree with you guys that he's making too big a deal out of nothing. Her sexual history is not important. What is important is how she makes you feel sexually right now.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing to remember about a girl's past experiences with other boyfriends is that she's NOT with them anymore!

Since I tend to go with girls I actually LIKE, I tend to wish good things for them both in the past and the future.

confus4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to read other people's responces tho this and i did somewhat, but it seems everybody will look at it in a different perspective as i will.

My perspective, it simply sounds like a problem. A ploblem that that time doesn't heal very well. Your feeling these feelings.........Ask yourself this....will they ever stop?

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake is that you took the relationship seriously in the first place.

Who cares about her past. Enjoy what you got now and move on.

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
been there, done this

Just get over it, everyone has past experiances and you need to remember this.

I used to get so bothered about my ex's ons, cause she only did it to get back at her ex.

Wish i had thought better then and it wouldnt have happened to me once the relationship ended.

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bud, i know what you are feeling.

Currently im 17 and dating a girl thats 16 who had a ltr, and although im not entirely sure i can bet she had sex with her last boyfriend and i really know that kid was a jackoff and it really pisses me off at poitns..... but then i realize ....... her experience makes it much more fun as compared to my last girlfriend who had 0 ****ing experience and made me so sexually frustrated i coulda ****in killed her for it :) ........... So that experience isnt always a bad thing even if it does hurt your ego a bit in comparison....and trust me, that ego is the worst thing that could happen to a dj.....

Id say take matt ala cassanovas advice....... czu i \think im gonna try that hahhahaha

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a chick whose experince was more than my taste. We fooled around for a few weeks, then I told her to get tested. The tests came up negative. When that happens, all you can think of is "More experience = Less hangups." Experienced girls can be wicked fun.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
she has done some really kinky sh*t, some of which involve vegetables and the emergency room.
Let's forget about how many guys she's been with or how many times she's done it... in my opinion sex shouldn't involve the emergency room, this woman is wacked: move on.