CrzyBadBoyDJ
Senior Don Juan
so me and this girl have been going at it for about two months now. I never really got much into the "love-like euphoria" state of the relationship until recently. Me and her went to see the "day after tomorrow" tonight and the way she was touching me and being close was just making me like her even more. BTW we've already ****ed 3 times but that was like a month ago.
But when we left the theater and we got to her car, she stopped to get her keys and i went for a kiss and got a short peck and then she went to open the door but I forcefully closed the door and gotten closer and said, no lets just stay her for a minute. But she insisted and we got in the car and left. I was alittle pissed about that because she's leaving for 10 days to go home to see her dad in illinios. And I haven't seen her in about 5 days and just wanted to spend some time being close to her before she left. So when we pulled up to my apartment, she said that she wasn't coming up and that she had to get up early tomorrow for work, so I kissed her again and after the third or so kiss, she stopped and pretty much acted like she really wanted to go home and not be there with me for a moment.
It never used to be like this though, over time she gets less and less into making out. She still calls me everyday sometimes twice a day. Sometimes when we talk she doesn't listen to me. Like she'll completley zone me out like if she's laying on me watching tv and I'll say something, sometimes i'll have to say her name like 3 times to get her attention.
But then again, the other week we were watching a movie and my house and I started to rub her in her genital area and got her aroused enough to tell me to **** the movie and goto my bedroom where we had the most intense make out session of them all and lots of drysex. I guess she was on her period.
Is this a normal occurance for a relationship man? This is my first major relationship. Any pointers would be great.
But when we left the theater and we got to her car, she stopped to get her keys and i went for a kiss and got a short peck and then she went to open the door but I forcefully closed the door and gotten closer and said, no lets just stay her for a minute. But she insisted and we got in the car and left. I was alittle pissed about that because she's leaving for 10 days to go home to see her dad in illinios. And I haven't seen her in about 5 days and just wanted to spend some time being close to her before she left. So when we pulled up to my apartment, she said that she wasn't coming up and that she had to get up early tomorrow for work, so I kissed her again and after the third or so kiss, she stopped and pretty much acted like she really wanted to go home and not be there with me for a moment.
It never used to be like this though, over time she gets less and less into making out. She still calls me everyday sometimes twice a day. Sometimes when we talk she doesn't listen to me. Like she'll completley zone me out like if she's laying on me watching tv and I'll say something, sometimes i'll have to say her name like 3 times to get her attention.
But then again, the other week we were watching a movie and my house and I started to rub her in her genital area and got her aroused enough to tell me to **** the movie and goto my bedroom where we had the most intense make out session of them all and lots of drysex. I guess she was on her period.
Is this a normal occurance for a relationship man? This is my first major relationship. Any pointers would be great.