Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriends Gone Wild....what exactly constitutes "inappropriate" behavior?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I don't use it...because I don't need it.

If I was alone (no girlfriend) and lacked time...you can rest assured that I would be using it for recreational purposes (e.g. finding some younger women if I was going through a drought).
That's besides the point and getting into something i wasn't even commenting about.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
That's besides the point and getting into something i wasn't even commenting about.
That's the point I'm trying to make. I don't do MySpace, because I don't have time to do it. I'm too busy in my relationship, kids, work, gym, etc.

It has nothing to do with the age, and more to do with the time or need.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then how could they contact you that way anyway, if you're not set up for it! Just say you dont use it then, as opposed to saying you have no respect for women who use that as a means of meeting you. You're entitled to respect whomever you like, just don't think your personal judgement of them is necessarily justified. Because in the case of internet contacting, i can assure you it isn't justified.

I've only had a month experience with myspace, and i can definitely say its a very effective tool; especially if you look nice and know how to write a killer message. (check, and check =p)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Well then how could they contact you that way anyway, if you're not set up for it! Just say you dont use it then, as opposed to saying you have no respect for women who use that as a means of meeting you. You're entitled to respect whomever you like, just don't think your personal judgement of them is necessarily justified. Because in the case of internet contacting, i can assure you it isn't justified.

Once again...you still misunderstand what wrote originally.

I don't care how MY woman or ANY woman tries to contact ME. She can use smoke signs for all I care.

#7 in my list was in referrence of MY woman (e.g. in a commited relationship with me) using MySpace as a tool to contact RANDOM men (e.g. trying to contact OTHER men ONCE in a committed relationship with ME). You know, like my current girlfriend creating a MySpace page and contacting a bunch of random men, etc. Or your wife creating a MySpace account and using that as a tool to meet random men or "to make friends" with random men.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Once again...you still misunderstand what wrote originally.

I don't care how MY woman or ANY woman tries to contact ME. She can use smoke signs for all I care.

#7 in my list was in referrence of MY woman (e.g. in a commited relationship with me) using MySpace as a tool to contact RANDOM men (e.g. trying to contact OTHER men ONCE in a committed relationship with ME). You know, like my current girlfriend creating a MySpace page and contacting a bunch of random men, etc. Or your wife creating a MySpace account and using that as a tool to meet random men or "to make friends" with random men.
I went back and looked and yeah i did see that qualifier "In a committed relationship" listed way above those bolded guidelines. Sorry, that was too disjointed in my opinion, but I see what you're saying now. Further, doesn't that go without saying? Obviously, that is not behavior indicative of a "committed relationship".

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Obviously, that is not behavior indicative of a "committed relationship".
But we see it over and over and over. I used to post in a mix Forum. Believe or not...most of the women that were already in relationships (even married) and talked about "morals" and how bad some men are for lying, etc...were the same women that eventually flirted with me and later WANTED to experience something (to the point that telephone were exchanged, etc. and things did escalate because I didn't want to meet them).

Good learning experience for me. And I was doing all that learning while I was still living with my ex-wife!

Dapper

Banned
Reaction score
:nono: I absolutely REFUSE to base who I am on anybodys behavior, including my mother. I can't make sure they always behave 100%. And, their behavior does NOT show who I am. If they go out without me and I don't know what they did, it ain't gonna hurt me and I ain't gonna worry :yes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dapper said:
If they go out without me and I don't know what they did, it ain't gonna hurt me and I ain't gonna worry
Even if she gets phucked by an AIDS or STD-infected lover?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely REFUSE to base who I am on anybodys behavior
Well said. However, you tell others who YOU are based on the type of people you are associating yourself with.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I must admit that some women do things because they don't know the connotations. And we as men must lead them to understand that although she might be doing something innoncent (from her part), it opens the doors from a third party to disrespect us as men. And then it will put us in a situation in which we must take action. Things and energy that could have been avoided.
I can definitely dig that. I hear everything you say, loud and clear. As far as the dancing incident goes, I can really describe it no other way than to say it was harmless. Me, her, her sister and her husband do stuff like that all time, have contests to see who can run the most game (lol the girls always win, we really should quit doing it). But you say the random guys don't respect me? Guess what, some folks don't respect, no matter what. Tony Soprano? Are you kidding me, I'd respect my life being taken, not "Tony" in essence. And that, last time I checked, was a crime. If someone disrespects me because they KNOW i won't kill or hurt them, then they were gonna disrespect me anyway.

Tell me this, how can you "call girls on their sh!t" without looking extremely jealous. All you can do is walk away, or flirt with other girls, which I do sometimes and works wonders. You know, she MAY cheat on me one day, she MAY go too far on a girls night. But if I find out, she's history, and that's all there is to it.

Also, I think you need trust. But this third party respect is a topic that really deserves discussing, and I have been in that situation before. Like I said, my gf is VERY nice, outgoing, and knows a lot of people through her business, so it pays to be nice and flirty with guys who tip her $20 for a $20 haircut. And they all want to go out with her. She has a picture of us up in her salon, and they STILL ask her out. How can I expect guys I don't even know to respect me?

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
.. and a couple of guys tried dancing with my gf. She danced with one guy for a minute or two, with her back toward him, kind of grinding. Is this disrespect? He tried to put his arm around her and she pushed him away. She didn't dance the rest of the night, turning down guy after guy. I never had to say a word..
"kind of grinding"? You fool - your hor disrespected you greatly and you took it like a chump!!!!! WHAT??? HUH???? You never had to say a word???? Thats because she already did what she wanted to with whom she wanted to -- you don't count!!!! She has the power over you and you are an AFC who has no dignity!!!

You call this hor your girlfriend?? You bastards have a warped mindset obviously impacted and shaped by he homo hor agenda!!!

She is not a g/f she is a hor - start acting like a pimp because this hor is screwing other dudes - I had to tell you that since you obviously don't know!!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed Dawg:

Working as a hairdresser, she is going to apply some charm (e.g. “flirt”) as part of her job and as part as making her customer feel good and consequently get him to throw a few $$$$ as tip. That’s more than acceptable as that is part of her job and that’s how you met her and accepted her. So, that goes without saying and is indeed an exception to the rule. It starts when the person sits down and ends when the person leaves that chair and provide the tip $$$. Men and women alike know that’s part of the job. It is more than acceptable.

Going back on the other topic…once again, my main point on the 10 stuff in my list is how she (committed relationship) does NOT diminish the respect others might feel for me.

As you notice, I never mentioned anything about her disrespecting me. Instead, my point was more on the enhancing of respect from third parties (or NOT diminishing respect of others). And you notice that I never demand from them nor control them…as that create resent me.

Another thing…the “you are controlling” and “you are jealous” are two terms that women use in order to make men believe we are wrong. If you know that you are NOT controlling (and you are NOT), and that you are not jealous (and you obviously are NOT), then their calling you as such is an attempt to avoid the obvious: they wanted to do whatever they want and getting away with it. Personally...no man should try and control his woman. He can only control HIS life and HIS decisions.

Remember, as men…we have to protect the women (daughters, mother, wife, etc.) in our life. And the easiest way to do that is by having the respect of others. Our women (committed relationship) have as big of a duty to aid us with this. And that is doing whatever possible to safeguard or NOT diminish the respect of others.

That was the point I was trying to make.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
that’s how you met her and accepted her..
Ah, you did a search on my posts?:D

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Ah, you did a search on my posts?:D
No.

You stated that she work as a hairdresser. We all know that charm is part of their job (same with waitresses and bartenders and any Tip related job).

And it is obvious she was already working as such.

Now, the butt grinding stuff? Well, that's another thing altogether.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see other's point of view. I look at it this way, guys are going to hit on your girl, whether you're there or not. It's her job to diffuse the situation, not mine. If she dances with guys, I'll go dance with girls. I don't get mad or throw a fit. I know alot of girls who do alot worse, so I don't get worked up about piddly sh!t, esp. since it's not a repetitive thing. H*ll, for their girls night, they usually go to plays and stuff like that, all her friends are married.

In the end, exactly what would YOU do in that situation? Talk to her about it? You can't demand respect. And she's good in pretty much all aspects of our relationship. I'll trust her until she crosses the line.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WildCard said:
Because they will do what they will do - regardless - so rather than make a forbidden fruit...tell them to eat every piece in the garden...
I agree, the question is, how did this come to be acceptable?

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its bull**** dancing with other guys when you are in a committed relationship. if it isnt committed and it is open then whatever...i have been in both. the open is so much less stressful.

if i am free to go out thats cool, i will. however an open relationship partner is treated different. there is no hearing about days, or dreams, or **** like that. no emotional investment. you want good times we will have them. no serious times. if you want my emotion too, then keep ur ***** in your pants. you have to earn my emotion and the wage is sexual monogamy!

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Latinoman's rules. We all have rules for our women. I require one of my GFs to keep her pubic region nicely trimmed. On the other hand, she requires my permission to have the hair on her head cut, and even then, only one inch is allowed.

Also I have forbidden her to dance with other men without my permission or eat chocolate. You have to set boundaries. Which I why she knows that she will receive a spanking for violating those rules.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
If you limit yourself to dating girls without boyfriends, especially over age 25, you limit yourself to the least desirable of women. You wouldn't believe how many women have a boyfriend just so they won't look alone when they go to their friends' weddings and dinner parties. Just something to hang on the arm until they find someone WORTHWHILE.

How can you tell if she's in a real relationship with a real boyfriend vs just a token while she waits for the right man to come along? If she's really into her boyfriend, she won't give you the opportunity to seduce her.

"Propriety" is an excuse for inferior ability or value. That's all.
Very, very, very true.

The whole women swinging from vine to vine thing is simply a fact of life. It's happened to me many times in the past and it just happened again recently (sort of).

I had a g/f who dumped a 6 year boyfriend for me, then at the end of our relationship she started seeing someone else. It was time for it to happen. It pissed me off to no end but that's how the world works.

The argument that a "quality" woman would never start one relationship before she ends another is B.S. Just like others have said, if you maintain high value in her eyes she usually won't wander, if you don't, then expect the worst....