Girlfriend's a cvnt

SOCOWBOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
apologies for being graphic

the reason I'm making this thread is because of how I feel, frustrated about my situation
and willing more than willing to listen to a few guy's situation.

Listen, i'm not a huge soft lad. but I live with my girl.

I don't know how to exactly start this story but we were good and I was good with
a lot of mates and then we moved in together (she pushed that by the way and I was stupid enough to go for the idea)

I'm hammer mad crazy because she's started to get obsessive where I'm going and ****e...

Listen, I'm out here and there mixing with my friends....doing nothing dishonest or ****e

I'm angry about this girl. she's my girl and I love her but I hate her right now

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apologies for being graphic

the reason I'm making this thread is because of how I feel, frustrated about my situation
and willing more than willing to listen to a few guy's situation.

Listen, i'm not a huge soft lad. but I live with my girl.

I don't know how to exactly start this story but we were good and I was good with
a lot of mates and then we moved in together (she pushed that by the way and I was stupid enough to go for the idea)

I'm hammer mad crazy because she's started to get obsessive where I'm going and ****e...

Listen, I'm out here and there mixing with my friends....doing nothing dishonest or ****e

I'm angry about this girl. she's my girl and I love her but I hate her right now
How long you been exclusive with her?

If that was my situation I'd straight up tell her "look, I'm not doing anything dishonest towards you and the way you're acting is really starting to irritate me."

Nip this behavior right in the ass from the get go because it's only going to continue the more you do nothing about it and you're going to resent her for it, which will ultimately lead to the break up anyways.

If she stops this nonsense great, you've passed this hurdle. If she continues this behavior after you've expressed your annoyance it might be time to next her.

SOCOWBOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long you been exclusive with her?

If that was my situation I'd straight up tell her "look, I'm not doing anything dishonest towards you and the way you're acting is really starting to irritate me."

Nip this behavior right in the ass from the get go because it's only going to continue the more you do nothing about it and you're going to resent her for it.

If she continues this behavior after you've expressed your annoyance it might be time to next her.
Three years, friend.

And don't get me wrong I ain't no chav. I'm an alright guy

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks friend. I live with the cvnt though
Is the house/apartment in your name? I realize it's hard to kick someone out but the nagging and obsessiveness is not healthy and you gotta do what's best for you.

She's a 3 year LTR so try to fix it first but if things aren't changing something's gotta give.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t see how this bothers some people. It means she cares about you. She just expresses it in the wrong way lol. I personally just wouldn’t give a ****. You already said you aren’t dishonest so you should just stop listening to her unless she does stuff to get back at you. You could just tell her straight up to stop fking worrying so much about you. Maybe try to flip the tables and say something like ‘you only freak out because you likely went behind my back and cheated and are trying to use me going out as an excuse to justify it’. Only if it’s really becoming a nuisance though. Be prepared for a sh!tstorm to ensue after this though. It’ll be a massive fight. But you could play it right to where she will tell you what’s REALLY on her mind.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what she's thinking or the situation persay, but perhaps invite her along to join you on one of the times. Even if she declines, it'll reassure her in a number of ways 'He wants me to be with him. He can't be cheating if he's wanting me to come with him'.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
a lot of people would kill to be in your situation. in their case, girlfriend usually moves in, she takes him for granted, and attraction dissapears, so she leaves him. In your case her jealousy battery is at extreme levels and wont leave you.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at "Listen, i'm not a huge soft lad. but I live with my girl.".

NEVER MOVE IN BEFORE MARRIAGE.

I'm 99% sure this is the source of all your problems.

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only cure is to spin more plates leave the house for a few days without saying anything you'll have her hamster spining looks like all your feelings are invest in one cvnt..

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, It is time to enhance your "Alpha Male Power".

You want to fight through your situation, you have to go with this process.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at "Listen, i'm not a huge soft lad. but I live with my girl.".

NEVER MOVE IN BEFORE MARRIAGE.

I'm 99% sure this is the source of all your problems.

Wait WTF?!? Where the hell did you get this advice? This is a joke right.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only cure is to spin more plates leave the house for a few days without saying anything you'll have her hamster spining looks like all your feelings are invest in one cvnt..
Most certainly will turn some tables

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving in before marriage is called : Too much, too soon
It gives off a very desperate vibe AND it kills challenge.
Also increases chances of divorce and infidelity.

https://www.thespruce.com/cohabitation-facts-and-statistics-2302236
The article is written by a woman from the baby boomer generation (not the generation we are currently in) but again at least the research is there showing statistics from 90's or when ever.

I've been there done that with marriage anyway, not for me. I personally think it's stupid to marry before moving in. You don't know who that real person is until you have lived with them for at least 1,2 sometimes 3yrs. EVEN then you still will never know them. Who the FVCK marrys a complete stranger!?! Desperate people, thats who.

1-2yrs solid dating (good behavior, financially self efficient, mentally sound etc.) Aka this generations unicorn.

Then maybe I'll entertain the thought of cohabitation.

So marrying them before living together isn't considered too much too soon? HA, that's ridiculous!

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter. Woman only really care about is having kids and making sure beta bucks has enough to support her. The rest they could really give less fvcks about.

Men love woman, woman love children and children love puppies.

Last edited: