Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend,

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this site is great for learning to attract girls, and I know pretty much all I need in that area.

What I find myself completely blank in is what to do with a Girlfriend.

So...What DO you do with a gf?

Recently a girl and I spent some time alone, and she was interested in becoming my GF. I explained to her that I have some issues regarding emotional expression and trust. She wondered if I would like to TRY IT with her, and I agreed.

Thats the summery.

So, apparently she is my gf. I have never had a "gf" and am at quite a loss as to what...that label even means. She seems to be going out of her way for me, just to be around me. And I think it is a really sweet gesture. I would really LOVE it if I could start feeeling romantic attraction for her, and seeing this relationship go someplace.

So, what I am wondering is, if there are any romantic emotional guys here, what would be the best course of action for me to achieve my goal?

Are there maybe some posts I am unaware of on this website dedicated specifically with the way you behave with a GF?

Thanks for your comments in advance :)

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
emotion guys ehh...:-/.....I think I qualify as one ;;

Anyways, one of the best parts about having a girlfriend is it is someone always around to love and care about you. Someone who will do almost anything to make you happy.

But that also is recipricated back towards her on your part. You have to really dig this girl. If you have no attraction to her, can you really see yourself going out of your way to make her happy and be thankful that she is dating you?

What I like to do....hang out, talk, cook dinner together, watch TV/movies together, go out together, hang out with friends. Anything you want to do. It is not something that should cost you money, it is the fact that you are with her and having fun that makes the time you spend good.

If you have no romantic attraction towards her, what do you have towards her? What made you want to talk to this girl in the first place? Do you find anything special about her that you like?

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I tend to display a lot of symptons that emotionally damaged individuals would display.

For a while I DJed as just social proof. "Narcissistic Supply" Is a good term I'm familiar with.

The difference with this girl, is that out of all the girls I've interacted with (for social boost, as was her case at first), she was the one that actually came the closest to makin me FEEEL things for her.

And I do think there IS something there...its just repressed in my psyche, and I would like to free it, and... let the love flow, so to speak :)

So, spend time with her...LOL, damn thats solid advice :) Thank you.

Also, we got together yesterday, and I havn't kissed her. I've had kinda an odd experience kissing someone without feeling like doing so. Should I wait until I start opening up to her emotionally and have a DESIRE to kiss her...would she loose interest in me if I didnt do it in a time frame?

I've been talkin to some friends, and some say do it the next time I see her, and some say wait about a week. I tend to lean towards waiting a bit...

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
So, spend time with her...LOL, damn thats solid advice :) Thank you.
Not so much spending time with her....but wanting to spend time with her is the key.

How to release your emotions I do not really know. I do not wish to venture a guess and give you the wrong advice though.

Maybe a kiss will help you, maybe it will not. Either way if you do end up kissing her she might be getting the wrong impression of you though. She may think you have feelings for her, when in reality you're not sure what you have.

Hopefully someone else can chime in.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't even kissed her yet then I suggest you do so.
She may lose interest if you do nothing or wait too long she might just LJBF you.
Go for it, but only if it feels right. Maybe you don't want to be more than friends with this girl?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you don't have "DJs" in here screaming ONEITIS at you already, as relationships seem to be synonymous with 'oneitis' here.

Out of curiousity though, how long have you known her?

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you don't have "DJs" in here screaming ONEITIS at you already, as relationships seem to be synonymous with 'oneitis' here. Out of curiousity though, how long have you known her?
are you saying that this forum only talks about playtime? i doubt that is what being a dj is. If you think that a relationship means oneitis then you'll never get into one which means you just go for banggin the girls or better yet ONS.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadaMadaDame
are you saying that this forum only talks about playtime? i doubt that is what being a dj is. If you think that a relationship means oneitis then you'll never get into one which means you just go for banggin the girls or better yet ONS.
Umm, I know. I'm just used to seeing such posts on this board......"What you want a deeper relationship with a chick? You got ONEITIS my afc friend.....go fvck some other hos".

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neoncola
If you haven't even kissed her yet then I suggest you do so.
She may lose interest if you do nothing or wait too long she might just LJBF you.
Go for it, but only if it feels right. Maybe you don't want to be more than friends with this girl?
Heheh, I tend to be a little more "friendly" than "just friends" with almost every girl I know.

This brings me to the next issue. I get lots of social interaction at school, and most of it is from other girls. Me being with just ONE girl, kinda makes for akward circumstances...

I'll be talking to and hugging my gf, and then some girl will run up and be like "HEY! blah blah blah blah blah *hugs*"

We can't get more than like... 30seconds alone, it really detracts from intimacy. (Plus I have to LET GO of my gf, and then hug the OTHER girl...which I'd imagine must suck for my gf)

I dont know...but I have this...silly thought...that what we have right now, feels somewhat like a "showcase" relationship.

I get a lot of negative feedback from other chicks...because now that I'm with someone...there isn't a chance that I could be with them. And of course, everyone thinks THEY would make the best candidate.

Also...she says she got grounded from her car, and shes not allowed to ride with anyone except her parents...for two weeks. That makes it a lot harder to spend time with...JUST her. In effect, I get the notion she is just parading me around school, and that would kinda suck...

But then again, this might all just be my ego defenses going up because I'm becoming...vulnerable?

So well, I dont know WHERE I could kiss her if we can't spend time alone for two weeks...like what am I just gonna randomly do it when I see her at school? And two weeks is kind of a long wait..

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Out of curiousity though, how long have you known her?
Uhm...The thing is, I often times forget peoples names...so I've "know who she is" for a long time, a couple of years. Then I think last year I finally was around her enough to remember her name. Then last week, her class came into the library two days in a row, and we really hit it off. (cause I was in the library then too)

So I dunno... I've known who she is for a while.. but I still dont really "know lots of things about" her.