Girlfriend with religious sexual hangup

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I hate prudes and they get instantly on the backburner or dropped.

OP, you need to drop this girl because she wants to know she can keep you around with intimacy. She wouldn't do this to Channing Tatum. So she really just wants to be friends (have you as an orbiter). What the f**k good is this woman doing for you anyway?

Anyways, JoeMarron and Atom Smasher, and judge nismo have given you great ass gold, as you won't be getting any of her golden vagina.

Case closed.

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I hate prudes and they get instantly on the backburner or dropped.

OP, you need to drop this girl because she wants to know she can keep you around with intimacy. She wouldn't do this to Channing Tatum. So she really just wants to be friends (have you as an orbiter). What the f**k good is this woman doing for you anyway?

Anyways, JoeMarron and Atom Smasher, and judge nismo have given you great ass gold, as you won't be getting any of her golden vagina.

Case closed.

Right on buddy. Thanks again. Will follow advices

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
gov87 said:
Right on buddy. Thanks again. Will follow advices

Wanted to give an update on my situation and also say thanks for the help.

We are broken up now and I'm gone. I just have a few questions and please tell me if my thinking is right. This is all in effort to understand and be a better man in the future knowing when to get out.

I believe you all were right that she was so messed up from the first guy there's no coming back. She was so damn stubborn that she wouldn't listen to anything as well.

This got me to thinking about how she said her dad treated her like a princess when she was growing up. She then dated the nice guy that she could walk over and he gave her everything getting no sex in return. Then, she comes across the ******* who actually tells her no and boom, there goes the virginity. He treated her like crap and convinced her she was worthless which got her to do whatever he wanted.

6 months later when I meet her, she's beyond help. She idealizes me and makes me her happiness. I put her on a pedestal in the beginning and she took it as her worth to build her back up. I assume it's just the honeymoon phase and when it's over I start to notice her behavior more. She always told me i was like her dad- things like being stuck in my ways, hard-headed, etc. She also told me she liked that I put her in her place where the nice ex she had she could walk over and the douche ex would walk all over her.

Here's my question-- not matter how alpha I could've been, it couldn't have changed anything, right? She's got issues that she's hiding from and won't confront them.

In the future, I'm going to pay attention to the father and exes very closely. One thing that still bothers me honestly is that the ex was able to get more out of her than me. I tend to blame myself and need to know what to do better and if there was anything I could've done?

I don't know who the heck she could be compatible with unless it's a guy that lets her have everything she wants. What usually happens to this kind of girl?

Also, at the breakup, she kept telling me how much it hurt her she wasn't good enough for me and said I couldn't accept her for as she was. I don't know if this is really how she felt or if it was just to make me feel bad or maybe both. I also think that she may have been using the sex and everything to maintain control.

Thanks for any insight.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good work with the breakup man, you needed to bail. It will get better in time. Improve yourself, become more friendly with everyone in your life, and start talking to new women. The idea of meeting lots of women, is you can screen out girls like this who will drag you down.

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
good work with the breakup man, you needed to bail. It will get better in time. Improve yourself, become more friendly with everyone in your life, and start talking to new women. The idea of meeting lots of women, is you can screen out girls like this who will drag you down.
Thanks buddy. I need to get my crap together and my head straight after all of this.

While I was the one distancing myself before the breakup and initiating it... she still turned it around on me. Now, she's posting all of these religious quotes on social media. I removed her from mine and am moving on with my life. This time, having knowledge of this forum and other sites to being a good man.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my question-- not matter how alpha I could've been, it couldn't have changed anything, right? She's got issues that she's hiding from and won't confront them.
Alpha doesn't fix crazy.

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Alpha doesn't fix crazy.

Will remember this in the future.

I think I was in denial of it, but now glad to know.