Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend with a male roomate?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
All of the above, plus castrate theother guy.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
Head over there, meet the guy. Stay the night with your G, then **** her, make sure he hears that **** too.

He'll know not to try any ****.
:up: this is the way to do it. Feel free to chat up with him, he might actually be a cool guy. And if you guys are buddies it will decrease the chance of him doing anything with your GF. Unless he's a low, no-morale duche.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like this may have been much ado about nothing. The guy appears to have flaked on her and gone with another option. Now my gf has to actively go through the hassle of finding another roomate instead of relying on one of her guy friends. heh.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Very briefly - My new girlfriend of perhaps 2 months says she is thinking about getting a new roomate, who happens to be a guy. She is getting my opinion and reassuring me its okay - but that she wants to know what I think before she decides.

Her current roommate sucks and is causing her problems, and she says that they are setting ground rules.

Im leaning strongly in favor of trusting her (and I've already sorta made this decision), but I would be lying if I said it didnt bother me.

Discuss!
The real question is, why would she want to get a male roomate? She should know that it is not a good idea, for the most part, unless he's gay.

If you trust her, and are satisfied with your answer, then I wouldn't put too much into it. The real concerns are, is the roomate prepared and ok with you spending a lot of time there? If he's an afc from the past who has an agenda, I can already see the trouble to com.

Why does it bother you? Is there something particular about this one guy, or is it because he's a guy, in general?