Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend wants to explore

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta be quick to set the standards with women. You give an inch with that storm she'll wreck your whole life. Plates are important, because all women at any moment are in a different state of weather. She could be stormy, but the one over there smiling could be sunny.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! you are 25 years old and making big money. The last of your priorities should be an LTR or a woman that complains you can't be wasting your life with that at this point in time. You need to enjoy your youth, live it up and save (you can do both due to high salary). Any woman that complains should be kicked to the curb. You have the high status, you should have no problems getting women, you are the prize.

You only live once. Go to clubs, parties, dine out at fine restaurants, travel, enjoy your high salary, enjoy the women you will get due to your status and money. Guys in financial positions such as yourself need to take advantage of it not waste it away with things such as an LTR.

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the support. The more i think about it the more I realize that it is not in my control. With her being so far away and meeting new people everyday, there was nothing that I could do to prevent this from occurring. Our test of love had failed.

In addition, my time taken away from her was for a good cause, not because i was neglecting her. Any woman who craves attention that badly that they need to get it from another man other than their busy bf is not worth the time of day.

And some of you are right, I'm young and have many things going for me; so I will take advantage of that fact and have some fun. Plan now is to keep hitting the gym, eating right, strengthen my game, and meet some women!!!

Thanks again ya'll

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newbeginning said:
Thank you all for the support. The more i think about it the more I realize that it is not in my control. With her being so far away and meeting new people everyday, there was nothing that I could do to prevent this from occurring.
Long distance relationships never work. Good that you can see that.

In addition, my time taken away from her was for a good cause, not because i was neglecting her. Any woman who craves attention that badly that they need to get it from another man other than their busy bf is not worth the time of day.
You shouldn't have been in a relationship with your current situation, you should have just dated and had sex with her whenever you were in town together.

And some of you are right, I'm young and have many things going for me; so I will take advantage of that fact and have some fun. Plan now is to keep hitting the gym, eating right, strengthen my game, and meet some women!!!
:up: Good on you.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bore women. It's not the official quote from Pook but you get the point. If you love this girl it's not too late. A girl wouldn't stay with you for 4 years without any reason. Like I said, if you love this girl so much then don't give up on her. People will always tell you to move on, but most of them don't really know the situation more than you do.

You're the great catch they say, yet she feels the same way. The way I look at it you have to fight for what you really want. That's all she wants to see. Will you do anything to be with her? Do you love her that much?

Women are more insecure than you think. That 95k doesn't mean a thing unless she feels that she's part of it. She's afraid you'll find someone better. That's the thing when you become the great catch. Your woman will always want to know if she's good enough. Make her feel love like she's the one. It's your last option. Making her chase you isn't going to work at this point. Show her where she stands in your life.

Other than that. Read the DJ Bible again and apply it to your life. I don't know you personally but may be you're being too much of a nice guy. Smack that As$ man. Don't be too serious when you're with her. Just have some fun. Make her laugh. Grab her and throw her on the bed. Make her feel that she's with a MAN. She'll love you for it.

If you're going to be in an LTR or be married you better make sure and let her see that she don't gotta look nowhere else, because you are the great catch.

newbeginning

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

The new girl im seeing is absolutely amazing. I've gone from one end of the spectrum to the other as far as quality. I'm happy things are working out the way they are. Its as if everything had fallen into place.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldnt it be nice if women where actually supportive of their men? Women think that they should be your top priority but we know where that mindset gets us. Selfishness is a word that knows no end when it comes to women like this.

Glad your with someone who appreciates who you are.