Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend turning out to be a feminist

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

Have been together for almost 2 years and currently living together (which I regret doing now)..
I should have seen the warning signs as she used to mention how her mums side of the family were full of ''strong women'' (mostly Doctors). She herself can be feminine enough but she also turns into one of those ''strong women''.. saying she wants to be equal in our relationship regarding the household and decisions..saying she doesn't want to change her name when she gets married..she fights submitting to me..it's alot of work..I am decisive and dominant but she continously fights it..

She is attractive enough, slightly overweight (5-10lbs) but is at the gym working on it.. She is relatively drama free/low maintenance/doesn't play games but I'm thinking it's time to dump. We both make good money and she would make a great Mother to my children so we would have a comfortable life money wise and I have been thinking of just ''settling'' for these reasons. I know I am blinded though which is why I'm here.

We just made a purchase together (another mistake) but I have money to give her what she paid so I can keep the item. I also have a back-up living arrangement as we are in her work house and a girl ready to insta-bang if need be.

Would appreciate some outside input as I'm not sure what to do but I'm obviously not 100% happy in this relationship.

If I do go the way of a dumping, do I just cut her off or do I just say I'm moving out and demote her to a fb..

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score

Have been together for almost 2 years and currently living together (which I regret doing now)..
I should have seen the warning signs as she used to mention how her mums side of the family were full of ''strong women'' (mostly Doctors). She herself can be feminine enough but she also turns into one of those ''strong women''.. saying she wants to be equal in our relationship regarding the household and decisions..saying she doesn't want to change her name when she gets married..she fights submitting to me..it's alot of work..I am decisive and dominant but she continously fights it..

She is attractive enough, slightly overweight (5-10lbs) but is at the gym working on it.. She is relatively drama free/low maintenance/doesn't play games but I'm thinking it's time to dump. We both make good money and she would make a great Mother to my children so we would have a comfortable life money wise and I have been thinking of just ''settling'' for these reasons. I know I am blinded though which is why I'm here.

We just made a purchase together (another mistake) but I have money to give her what she paid so I can keep the item. I also have a back-up living arrangement as we are in her work house and a girl ready to insta-bang if need be.

Would appreciate some outside input as I'm not sure what to do but I'm obviously not 100% happy in this relationship.

If I do go the way of a dumping, do I just cut her off or do I just say I'm moving out and demote her to a fb..
Do you think this situation is going to get better or worse.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the sams boat in some ways. She'll break on some of those specific issues if she likes you enough but she is oriented to compete with you because she is like a female version of a sosuaver and views male/ female interaction as zero sum. This is not purely due to feminist ideology (lots of it is biological) but is exacerbated by it. Here is what I recommend while I am learning on the job like you are:

1. Recognize that most passive women today are passive because they could care less about your relationship while they fvck around, or
2. Building a case against you in secret while they are all submissive and smiles on the outside
3. You need to relentlessly attack and degrade feminism in front of her
4. No compromise on the name change but you can offer to trade other things like soften the prenup or something else she might want
5. Disrespect needs to be met harshly
I've been doing number 3. alot lately.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems to be having an inner battle between nature and nurture. In theses instances, I turn into the psychologist: WHY do you feel we need to split the housework? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Break it down. Help her figure it out for herself. If she can't see the light, then you make the decision to leave. Some women can be shown the way and be de-programmed. Some can't. You be the guide, if she can't follow, then it's time to go.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd just bail. No need for dramatics. Just say things aren't working out, and get going. If you're not happy now (when you BOTH you know can pull the "leave" card), you'll be a lot LESS happy when you're financially committed. Unfortunately, "close enough" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering that you didnt decide yet and its better not to take decisions in a hurry, in your place I would simply consider a back-up plan in case of breakup and would take my time to prepare it.

Start keeping your own money and considering other places where to move, most of all consider your weak point because if you break up you can be sure she will do her best to harm you in any side especially with the "strong women" in her family which will back her up.

So plan in advance, cover your weak points and consolidate plan B in the hope everything will be good and you wont need it.

Anyway get plenty of evidence of everything, you never know what you could be accused of from a newborn feminist supported from other feminists.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice here so far. Sure up the bank accounts/cash/assets just in case. You already have an exit plan and other plates so to me your mind is made up.

I don't think there's any need to be an Ahole about it to her though. You have genuine and solid reasons and you can actually be truthful to her eg her dominant views clash with yours = an un harmonious relationship.

But if you do split, don't have a "discussion" about it. Tell her decently, leave and go. Soft next/basic NC.

You're going to get her wrath though. She won't have it in her mind that you'll get rid of her. Oh well.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You need to politely warn her that if this **** continues you will be gone. Then if it continues, go out for milk and never look back.

In fact just leave her a Dear John and get the hell out of there. Don't personally explain anything, you are inviting retaliation of the worst kind.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of things will she accuse me of? We haven't been living together long enough to be recognised as a de facto couple by law but we joint own a lot of gear ie. camping gear we went halves in, an expensive bed etc..

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman start resisting man authority I read as a beginning of the end of relationship.
If you feel she started throwing stones on the relationship to break it , just help her and break it .
There is one exception , she might be testing how dominant you are before she will submit to you, in that case if you stay the dominant one she might submit to you in the end and ends be a happy couple .

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly all women are feminists whether they self identify as one or not.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman telling you she's a feminist is like when a little girl tells you she's a fairy princess. Do you argue? Of course not, that would be silly. If she says she's a fairy princess, then she's a fairy princess. A feminist is the same girl who grew out of one bullsh!t story and adopted another.

Rip on feminism constantly, but be funny about it, not angry or hateful, and not like a political debate. For example, if she's in the kitchen and barefoot, ask her if she is pregnant, too, because then she'd be the perfect woman. Any time she is cooking or cleaning, go on and on about how sexy she is in this moment. These are the types of jokes that friends should be able to share. Fun people don't take themselves too seriously. Her viewpoints matter less than her ability to keep her sense of humor. Tell her you respect however she feels...then ask if you can start picking out her outfits to do the housecleaning in....

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't reason with any woman who acts like this. It isn't going to get better, at all.

You leaving may cause some temporary dread leading her to act better, but it's just that, temporary.

I've seen women who are feminine and family oriented. They worry about things like cooking for people and will cut short any frivolous activities that might get in the way because that's how they were raised.

They're a pleasure to be around and naturally make you want to take care of them. Any chick that lectures me on "strong" women and says she'll keep her last name in marriage is not worthy of my investment.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aussie feminists are headcases. I'd build up money/ sell stuff off slowly and plan to leave. They are the first to play power games and make your life a rut of boredom. There's a reason there are so many single fat white Aussie women in there 30's and 40's biatching they can't find a good man when in reality no guy wants them. Bitter, bitter women.
I pump my way through a few of the younger ones and its always the same deal. They bang on about feminism but in the end they really just want a relationship. However feminism has fu.cked up their perception of what a relationship should be and they revert back to power struggles. New wave feminism ruins women plain and simple.

They are the worst women to tell that you're not interested in a relationship as well.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

My main chick is a feminist. I talk about positive masculinity all the time. Bottom line is, if she has a high interest level, she will respect that you disagree with her on certain things, and like that you have your own strong opinions.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd build up money/ sell stuff off slowly and plan to leave.
This is what I'm doing now, it seems her interest is declining anyway so I need to bail soon..It's just really hard not to call her out on her behaviour (How do you stop yourself from turning beta and calling them out when you can see their interest is declining?). My gut is telling me there is another guy in the picture and I have always been a big advocate of trusting your gut as we have a finely tuned radar when it comes to this kind of thing.

I know I can't be sure she's not cheating but I don't think she is sexually. Emotionally however I think she is. I was going to go through her phone to verify but not sure if that's a good idea.