"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girlfriend told me she loves me

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
My girlfriend told me she loves me tonight. However I did not say the same to her, she seemed sad because of this. I do not love her but I do have feelings for her, and I tried to explain this to her, she is a GREAT girl, freaking perfect. My plan is to do absolutely nothing but it just bothers me that she is sad, I don't want her to be sad:(.

Is my plan of doing nothing the best course of action or should I maybe do something to make her feel better? Flowers or something?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FitnessGuy
My girlfriend told me she loves me tonight. However I did not say the same to her, she seemed sad because of this. I do not love her but I do have feelings for her, and I tried to explain this to her, she is a GREAT girl, freaking perfect. My plan is to do absolutely nothing but it just bothers me that she is sad, I don't want her to be sad:(.

Is my plan of doing nothing the best course of action or should I maybe do something to make her feel better? Flowers or something?
Yo!

If she's unhappy that means you'll be unhappy! Meaning no loving, and more nagging from her.

Suck it up and buy her some flowers and chocolates. Tell her you don't like to say I love you but your actions should speak louder than your (unsaid) words!
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Fcuk that's money!

How do I reccomend sh!t for the bible. Yo Crazykid! over here!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by FitnessGuy


Is my plan of doing nothing the best course of action or should I maybe do something to make her feel better? Flowers or something?
wtf?????????, is this a joke?

ok listen up you poor misinformed clueless bastard.

A chick telling you she loves you holds the exact weight and emotional connection as her saying "ive been busting for a sh!t all day, do you mind if i use your toilet?"

in otherwords it means NOTHING, its just how chicks minds work and how they differ from ours, having said that though, Ive absolutely NO doubt in my mind that she meant it in those few seconds she said it, BUT doesnt change the fact she can be up to her guts in another guys nuts in less than an hour of her saying it..........understand?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by FitnessGuy
Is my plan of doing nothing the best course of action or should I maybe do something to make her feel better? Flowers or something?
Woman’s point of view: OUCH!

Although, It's best you don't tell her you love her if you don't. Of course, you know that already.

Flowers, chocolate ... not a bad idea. A little extra time and attention (you know, that bloody cuddly stuff that women love and men hate) is a better idea.

You must remember that she not upset because you didn't tell her you love her. She's upset because you DON'T love her. Nothing you do, save for suddenly falling in love with her is going to change that. She has a right to feel sad and upset. Allow her to have her emotions. She shouldn't have to pretend to be happy for you any more than you should have to pretend to be in love with her.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
hats off to eileen

Originally posted by Eileen

Flowers, chocolate ... not a bad idea. A little extra time and attention (you know, that bloody cuddly stuff that women love and men hate) is a better idea.
well......i think thats done it, i honestly think the transition to just another girlproblems.com is pretty much there *claps* HOORAH!! another dating site.

what did it take ?..2 and a half years?

oh well was good while it lasted, theres always masf and sbb i guess.
 

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Re: hats off to eileen

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
well......i think thats done it, i honestly think the transition to just another girlproblems.com is pretty much there *claps* HOORAH!! another dating site.

what did it take ?..2 and a half years?

oh well was good while it lasted, theres always masf and sbb i guess.
Hey Boobies don't give up! Stand strong dammit!

:D
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Re: Re: Girlfriend told me she loves me

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
wtf?????????, is this a joke?

ok listen up you poor misinformed clueless bastard.

A chick telling you she loves you holds the exact weight and emotional connection as her saying "ive been busting for a sh!t all day, do you mind if i use your toilet?"

in otherwords it means NOTHING, its just how chicks minds work and how they differ from ours, having said that though, Ive absolutely NO doubt in my mind that she meant it in those few seconds she said it, BUT doesnt change the fact she can be up to her guts in another guys nuts in less than an hour of her saying it..........understand?
I've had quite a few girls tell me they love me so I know what you are saying.


RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From a 108lb sexy piece of ass? LOL I'm a BIG guy isn't gonna happen:D. Seriously though If things go bad I'm definitely out the door, so I hear where you are coming from.

She has a right to feel sad and upset. Allow her to have her emotions. She shouldn't have to pretend to be happy for you any more than you should have to pretend to be in love with her.
Good point.


Well she called today and said, "I apologize for acting the way I did last night". Things worked themselves out apparently. Thanks for the help guys, especially ( . )( . ), I can't count on both hands the number of times a girl has told me she loves me, and it meant jack sh1t you know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
wtf. Don't go explaining your feelings to a girl. Or if you do don't tell us about it, go to girlproblems.com or whatever other AFC site there is. And definately don't even suggest buying GIFTS to makeup for not sharing your FEELINGs. If you're going to do that, just buy her a whip instead and say here, I'm a wuss and I thought you could use this.

Whenever a girl say's "I love you" for the first time or so, reply with "I love me too", "I know.", or something else to that fashion. Don't give all your power away that early on into a relationship. You're the man, you're not some little girlfriend that's *****ing to her about a boy.
 
Top