Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend Mentions her Ex Boyfriend

P

perseverance

Sesar said:
I totally agree with what you are saying here!!! I did stand up to her and we ended up fighting.. I sent her message saying.. I do not like u mentioning ur ex at all and u and i both know i will never be like him and i find it very disrepectfull. What's in the past stays in the past. Anyway i will observe on the next interaction and stand my ground as the Man and put her in her place next time.. or i could dump her right now.. how should i sent it over a text message or should i see her in person???
If you want to say with her, then stay with her. I cannot force you into making any decisions, that's your job. You have to go with what you feel is the right decision. As for dumping her by text? Hell yes, why should you show her respect when she doesn't show you respect? Respect maybe earned, but it also needs to be a two way street, especially in a relationship where respect is just as important as trust, chemistry and attraction.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
I did stand up to her and we ended up fighting.. I sent her message saying.. I do not like u mentioning ur ex at all and u and i both know i will never be like him and i find it very disrepectfull. What's in the past stays in the past. Anyway i will observe on the next interaction and stand my ground as the Man and put her in her place next time.. or i could dump her right now.. how should i sent it over a text message or should i see her in person???
You said that? You admitted that to her? You need to get out of this relationship now... However you feel is best to do it. Sooner the better, would be my only suggestion.

VinceV

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably her way of letting you know she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you anymore. Of course she doesn't want to be the one to end it, so she will keep with the hurtful comments until you end it...then she can play the VICTIM.

I had the same thing happen with a former girlfriend when I was younger and still a bit AFC. She kept saying really hurtful **** until I eventually cracked and told her to take a hike. Then she started to play the victim card.

My advice to you would be to get rid ASAP and never look back. If she really wanted to be in a relationship with you then she wouldn't be saying things like this.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for all your advice.. The relationship is now over and it didn't end well quite messy and a lot of words was said.. it just got worse and worse and she picked up me up on little things and got madder..

She is now starting to see her Ex that broke up with her not long ago..

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bet she's not really back with her EX. Bet he just agreed to talk to her or something.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she told me that she's seeing him on Sat.. I think she was just saying that to make me feel jealous during the heat of the argument/fight.. So technically no they are back together yet.. but they have started talking.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
Well she told me that she's seeing him on Sat.. I think she was just saying that to make me feel jealous during the heat of the argument/fight.. So technically no they are back together yet.. but they have started talking.
Hopefully you don't feel jealous. I hope that just reaffirms your thinking that what she said was wrong, and that you deserve better.

I just had a relationship end because of bullsh!t like that (although much more "obvious" red flags) thanks to help from a ton of guys on here. It's obvious to me I made the right decision now. Hopefully you can feel the same way and go find better girls.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well our last fight was something like this.. it was a comment i made on facebook about a pic of me and how she had her fingers behind me head like a peace sign.

Me:Yes how can i not recognize those Nail Polish of urs Samantha :D
Her:Fuk U!, don't call me that u kno I hate it.u.kno wat I hate u!
Me:Ok! I won't call u Samantha Then.. no need to swear.. Settle down.

Me:This is a Friendly wall.. if you don't have anything nice to say please refrain from it.. if u have personal issues with me please inbox me.. This is very inappropriate.. Have some respect.

Her:dont tell me to settle down! u kno i hate it wen u call me that yet u still do it wen r u eva going to listen to me obviously never coz ur a flirting little KUNT!

Me:i have respect for my girly friends not for kunts like u and i dont need too if my girlyfriend has a problem she can delete all the posts like u would kno wat respect is u dont even have respect for me

Her Friend: Oi, shut the **** up! Sam has the right to her opinion. Let her be. She doesn't deserve to be treated like a ****ing slave. She's deserves way more then she gets. **** all you people who don't like her, I'll fight till my death for her, she can do so much better..

Her: ill respect my friend but him no fukn way sorry it had to b on her foto but seriously so much disrespect hey =[

As you can see her friends started ganging up on me and i privately inboxed her and continued on.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.. I would've dumped her in that post on Facebook. But that's just me. This girl seems to be immature, and she is desrespecting you; her friend is too.

P

perseverance

Both of you were immature and who uses facebook to argue and break up with someone? That's just as lame as using a mobile or an email account to do the job. Whatever it's done now, you're free to find a girl that isn't a total and utter imbecile. Best of luck and next time you get a girlfriend, refrain from all the facebook nonsense. Relationships are between two people, not several hundred people on facebook.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah i should of known better!! Thanks every1 for ur comments and advices..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sesar said:
What do u guys do when a girl mentions her exboyfriend qualities and she says something like Oh well u'll never be like him..
Can you give some examples of qualities? "He had a big ****... oh well, you'll never be like him?"

Why isn't she with him?

One quality he has that you can "be like" is having a better girl.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a msg from her recently saying!!! This person treats me better than u blah blah and don't expect me to speak to u again.. blah blah more cursing here n there.. I don't reply to it all.. I think she is trying to make me feel jealous and sad.. but i choose not to reply to her text.