Girlfriend loves rough sex...

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR, i've been going with her for 8 months.

When she's really horny she likes her hair pulled and she likes getting slapped in the face. Anyone else have a girl like this, plus any tips??

ANDREW

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man,
I'd call this chick of yours a pain in the a**, but someone might read more into it than they should.

I just came back from a weekend with one of my FWB who likes it more than rough, she likes it furious and violent. She likes to switch roles, too.

I would suggest getting some of those special candles that melts wax at a lower temperature than regular candles for some lengthy nights of fun.

You might also want a control word for her to use in case you're hitting her too hard.

The mental/emotional arousal behind these chicks can vary, but for the most part, you better trust them to the extreme and learn how to slap without leaving a bruise.

I think the heightened physical arousal come from the physiological response of blood rushing to the area that has just been hit, resulting in greater sensations.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Andrew,

My LTR chick enjoys that stuff too. But she also likes it soft and sweet depending on the situation. IMO it just shows that she's secure enough in who she is that she can surrender and enjoy being dominated.

In general, I would worry if a chick is too prudish in bed. But if they love it rough and wild then it's a sign of a healthy sexuality.

Do you suspect that her self esteem is high based on how she behaves around you or is she an LSE chick?

Give more info dude.

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes being slapped, I bet she would love a donkey punch!

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls like rough play and it can be a lot of fun.

Do a search on Google for "**** primer" or terms like that and read up on some techniques.

Believe me - if you play your cards right you will have the best sex you can imagine.

Do things like dipping a paintbrish in water and painting water patterns all over her.

Put her on a chair and wrap her up in clingwrap. Cut little holes around the nipples and tease her. You can lick them, poke them lightly with a matchstick broken in half (it feels like a needle), scrape cold metal objects over them and so on.

It's lots of fun, healthy and goes on in more relationships than you'd expect. Go for it - but get the info you need to do it safely - especially the "safe word" or "control word" mentioned by Big Pappy - this lets you know it's gone further than she feels comfortable with.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words. Red and Yellow.

Have fun.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, my gf likes the same thing, well, she likes to get spanked real damn hard, not slapped in the face. The hair pulling thing is good, also biting goes over well with these kinds of ladies. One girl i know even likes being hit, but thats a little to far for me. Suggestion, try this move is she like being dominated: doggy style, but hold both of her hands behind her back, you have complete control of her, and can bang the sh*t out of her. also, holding her hands down behind her head, or to the side works very well if they like to be dominated. if she likes getting slapped, maybe she will like spanking to.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone like being punched and slapped hard during sex? (Not to say a little passionate "roughing" isn't normal.) I'm not sure if it's because they could've been abused as children, or if it has more to do with acting out subconscious animal behavior. Still, it's very interesting. Many virgin girls have rape fantasies, which makes me wonder if it's an extension of that. Anyone ever seen The General's Daughter, where after being raped she starts getting into stuff like S&M? Perhaps something like that. I'm probably over-analyzing this, but I enjoy getting inside people's heads.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_S, my girl likes likes being dominated, and she has told me this, because she likes a man who can take control. But, at the same time, sometimes she likes to dominate me as well. Also, what is pleasure without pain? Many people, my self being one of them, experience pain in a different way. Once you stop fighting the pain, and just accept it, it just becomes another form of stimulation, and in some forms can become addicting (at least to me) like tatooing and piercing. Everybody has their own thing ya see? so whateva floats ya boat

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the "doggy punch" on her ... while doggy styling her start punching her. She will love it :D

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"doggy punch"
haahaa.

Oh, i have a bunch of these.

Also try the white dragon, you *** in her mouth and punch her in the stomach so the jizz comes out her nose.

Another favorite is the strawberry milk shake. *** on her face and punch her in the nose.

the cowboy - doing doggy style, reach down and feel her boobs and say "these feel just like your sisters!" try and stay on for 8 seconds.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
"doggy punch"
haahaa.

Oh, i have a bunch of these.

Also try the white dragon, you *** in her mouth and punch her in the stomach so the jizz comes out her nose.

Another favorite is the strawberry milk shake. *** on her face and punch her in the nose.

the cowboy - doing doggy style, reach down and feel her boobs and say "these feel just like your sisters!" try and stay on for 8 seconds.
The first two were disgusting, but the last one was hilarious! :D

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
When shes really horny it's all....

Yes to: Biting, slapping, spanking (very hard), pulling hair, and humping that vagina REALYL REALLY HARD she says, "god now i know why they say 'hittin it'...cuz u really were like sockin my pussing w/ ur ****"

No on: Punching, choking...our word is "tent" but nobody has used it yet because I've never really went that far.

She wants to get tied up, but havent tried it yet. We need sum handcuffs haha..

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love when you grab their tits hard when their really horny.