Girlfriend knows I cheated on my last gf whuile drunk

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, as it says in the subject, my gf knows i cheated on my ex gf while drunk. i wasreal drunk and knew what i was doing, but i just didn't care .. you know? anyways, she asked me why i didnt tell my ex when i did cheat on her. i didn't know what to say. i told her that it was only one time and would never do it to her. but she's still gotta wonder about me when im drunk dont you think? is this something i can use to my advantage here? i'd just like to have something to say to her to reassure her.. since i am going away in the fall and we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

thanks.

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Testify
Hey, as it says in the subject, my gf knows i cheated on my ex gf while drunk. i wasreal drunk and knew what i was doing, but i just didn't care .. you know? anyways, she asked me why i didnt tell my ex when i did cheat on her. i didn't know what to say. i told her that it was only one time and would never do it to her. but she's still gotta wonder about me when im drunk dont you think? is this something i can use to my advantage here? i'd just like to have something to say to her to reassure her.. since i am going away in the fall and we're going to keep it going as long as we can.

thanks.
My sister and her boyfriend have been going out for 2.5 years while long distance and are still going great.

She found out about it because alot of people knew about it, her being one of them. And when she asked about it, I wasn't going to lie to her.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance = NO.

I have to agree with this. If the relationship starts to go sour (and get ready for it), it will probably be because of the distance.

I'll bet you $20.00 (i know, i'm such a big spender) that she'll break it up first, and use the cheating as the reason. She'll say 'I don't know if I can trust you because of what you've done in the past', or something like that.

Any bets on this? :cool:

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
biker_gixxer,

I will bet you my eyes she won't break it up. I have her where I want her. Where she trusts me 100% .. even with my past and she is the one who wants to keep it goin long distance. She's lin the "I don't care what people say, I believe you" stage. She thinks we were "meant to be togehter" and that the disrance wont matter, haha. don't laugh, it's her sayin it, not me. I also took her v-card .. could be why she's so attached.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss isn't it? lol

Trust me bro, the first thing she'll start wondering when you 'go away' is what you are doing and who you are doing it with. Next, comes the 20 questions every time you talk...

And trust me, once you start meeting all the new hotties in your school, you'll start thinking about her less and less...

I know you don't like me saying these things about your girl, but trust me, these things will happen.

I think your eyes will look great on my dashbord next to my fuzzy dice.

:D

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what you're saying .. that's why i've thought heavily on what i should do. but i'm going to see how it goes. it can't hurt to try at least right? if the odd thing does happen at a party .. what she doesn't know won't hurt her .. heh. i just can't see myself being with someone other then her.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, nothing wrong with trying bro. But don't be surprised when things start to happen the way I described.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her huh...LOL. Careful with that because you'll start wondering what she's doing out of a
guilty conscious. Oh, bet you didn't see that one coming!

You can't see yourself being with someone other then her because you haven't had that cute drunk soroity girl nibbling on your ear yet, LOL.

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, oh know man .. i've def. thought about what she'd be doin back home too .. and know i haven' had that pleasure yet of the sorority girl haha .. we'll see .. i just .. i can see myself being with her forever .. whereas i dont want just some random hotty forever .. just one nighters..

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating breeds jealously and fear. <---Something to keep in mind.

"I can see myself being with her forever'. <--- She won't be the last one you feel this way about, TRUST ME.

I think I'll take your eyes and one of your arms, then beat you with it, LOL.

Have fun in school bro. Don't forget to put on your raincoat before going swimming, LOL.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Testify
biker_gixxer,

I will bet you my eyes she won't break it up. I have her where I want her. Where she trusts me 100% .. even with my past and she is the one who wants to keep it goin long distance. She's lin the "I don't care what people say, I believe you" stage. She thinks we were "meant to be togehter" and that the disrance wont matter, haha. don't laugh, it's her sayin it, not me. I also took her v-card .. could be why she's so attached.
I'm in this almost exact situation. She's going away for school and she doesn't want to break up. Everyone is telling me to do it and that it won't work out. I don't know why people say this when I too know some people who are having long distance relationships and that it's working out. Plus you said that your sister is having a 2.5 yr relationship with her bf and its going great. I don't know what's going on.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
I'm in this almost exact situation. She's going away for school and she doesn't want to break up. Everyone is telling me to do it and that it won't work out. I don't know why people say this when I too know some people who are having long distance relationships and that it's working out. Plus you said that your sister is having a 2.5 yr relationship with her bf and its going great. I don't know what's going on.
I've never seen a long distance relationship work. If it does, one of the parties is screwing around and not saying anything, in my experience anyway...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a suggestion: Tell here when you leave you want to be free to have those wild-and-crazy colege memories that you deserve. and say "but when i'm back you know who I'll come to" lol.
jsut DO IT. If ti works, it'll be the best solution yet. if she doens't liek it, her response will be funny.

and I don't know if this has accured to you, but long distance relationship means really your best friend will be your right hand.
You won't be seeing ***** until that once-in-forever hangout happens. its gonna suck. I couldn't do it. lol

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my current girlfriend that i cheated on her, she loves me and still wants to be with me, no big deal. There is enough attraction there for her to want to stay with me. However, im thinking of splitting.