"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girlfriend is too suave! A female DJ?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Nothing beats the experienced SS people for advice on things like this.

Today, I have a simple question for you gentlemen: Is it possible for a girl to be seducing a guy the way we seduce women?

Let me explain. My current girlfriend never screws up after she lied to me once, and I found out about it. It was a meaningless lie but I used it against her.

Now, she is always putting me on a pedestal, saying that she is always thinking of me, telling me that I make her so happy, etc. I have never had a girl tell me things like this before. Plus, this is the first girl that I'm dating who is actually mature: I actually have meaningful conversations with her. Some people wouldn't see a problem with her worshipping me, but I often call BS. She then proceeds to tell me that she means every single word of it!

She also does very thoughtful things like buying me gifts for Valentine's day, making me a CD, giving me pictures of her, and never letting me pay when we go out.

But here's what made her game not seem very solid: Today, she told me the thing she likes best about me is that I treat her very delicately, and that I'm not aggressive like other guys. [WTF??? I was actually trying to be agressive, but I digress...] Sadly, I know that all girls like guys who dominate them.

This one knows how to keep me... But other than redefining my way of being aggressive sexually, what seems to be the problem here? Is this girl playing me? She's way too smooth!!!

We haven't had sex yet, but I know she's not a virgin and she thinks I'm not a virgin (even though I am, guess I lied to her about that). We haven't even talked about sex either. Is there a link between the two?

Maybe I'm actually making her feel that way, but I find it hard to believe... Help, I'm confused!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Don't know all the details but I think everything is going fine. You're overanalyzing. Why would you think she is playing games? She is buying you gifts and paying for dinners. Chill out and enjoy it. Somehow, you're being a challenge because you're not all over her like the other guys. Keep up whatever it is you're doing and don't get clingy. Certainly don't whine or accusse her of playing games.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Am I just being paranoid because I've never met a girl with a normal behaviour that pleased me?

This is what you get for getting your experience with psychos...
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Relax dude,

Have you heard anything adverse about her reputation or something? Because if you haven't, I see no need for you to be concerned.

Just relax, take it one date at a time, and just look at the bottom line. Unless the girl is super rich and wants to string along guys like gigalos, a girl does not waste her time and money on a man she is not interested in. I bet she has also dated some psychos to and appreciates your mellow behavior.

If you keep thinking negatively, it will begin to effect your game, then it will become a self-fulfiling prophesy.

Make a move for a kiss close too. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top