Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?

haveme21

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.

Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.

Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?

I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this and almost vomited. you need to stay clear of this and save yourself. So you picked up this girl while she was visibly pregnant? Reminds me of the movie the changeup.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a lion takes over the pride by killing the dominant male, he kills off any baby cubs and keeps the harem.

Even an animal knows what's needed to be done.

In your case the dominant male ran off and left his cub for you to send money and perhaps adopt.

Now u know why your woman got pregnant by a dominant male....

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women had her fun with the guy that turns her on and guy pump and dumped her so now she needs the provider type which she will settle for so she doesn't end poor.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re either desperate or really hung up.
This is not even in the realm of smart thinking. Not even sure why you posted the question ?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.

Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.

Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?

I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!
Sounds like serious case of oneitis and irrational behavior to me. Most men avoid impregnating a woman by all means (unless you're planning to conceive). Yet, you're overly invested in a woman you've known for only a few months, the point where willing to raise another man's child for EIGHTEEN years.

I'd run now. You're likely to end up as a provider guy in a sticky situation. Next thing she'll ask if to get married so that she can immigrate to the U.S. (assuming you're here). This situation has a big red flag in the middle of a windy day. Don't allow your emotions to override your sense of logic.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

run forest, run.

kid not yours, betting you are not even in her country anymore

stop being a chump, its not your kid, not your girl, not your problem, find another girl

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
run forest, run.

kid not yours, betting you are not even in her country anymore

stop being a chump, its not your kid, not your girl, not your problem, find another girl
This advise sounds mean but it's absolutely correct.